Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RE: The Eevees that Bind

Default RE: The Eevees that Bind

My Smash hit RPG is back and better then ever before! With new and updated areas, and so much more, who isn't ready for the fun!?

(Note: All reserves already filled, please don’t post a reserve unless you are confirming)
    The Eevees that Bind

Plot/Background Information:

Long ago, in a region far, far away were seven friends. These friends were nothing special, just regular kids going to Trainer's School, waiting for them to be able to go onto their journeys. They were very close, and all was well for a while. The laughed, danced, and played. Them they each learned that they were going to be separated, and didn't know how they would see each other again. When one of the friends, a young girl named Freya, got an Eevee for her Thirteenth birthday, and they then remembered something they read in school.

Twas' not the bond between seven, which lead light and chaos to plunge the world in strife and darkness once more. The each carried an Eevee with them, and it leads them to take action. This pact bind them stronger than any would imagine, all thanks to their Eevees. Seven who carried an Eevee each, they could recreate the pact, but with a terrible price. Tread carefully when thou want to redo this, as they might recreate the mistakes long ago.

Now, if you seven are brave enough, here is what must be required. Seven Eevees, a knife, a magic circle, ribbon, one red, blue, green, purple, black, yellow, and light blue. They would need to be in a quiet place, preferable the forest, or an abandoned shrine. When you are ready, make sure this is what you want…

If you still are rash enough to continue, or desperate, start off by erecting the magic circle, it should be big enough to fit seven people. Next, when that is done, pass the knife around, and prick your hand so a drop of blood falls onto the circle and your Eevee as well. Then place your Eevee in front of you, and tie one of the ribbons in front of you…

The children did what the instructions told them, and they soon saw a blinding blue light. When the scene was visible again, the circle and ribbons were gone, and in front of them were each of Eevee's evolutions. The seven parted ways, promising to meet each other again.

Each of them has done something good in their lives, from becoming a Professor, to a contest star, and a champion. They all specialized in the type their Eevee evolved into, and always look towards the day they see each other again.

Now, they each travel the region of Kyushu, not knowing they'll soon find each other, and more dangerous things lurk around corners. They all start heading towards Luxaris City, the Capitol of the region.

The Kyushu Region-

Credit to Avenger Angel

Spoiler:- Geography:

Spoiler:- Gym Leaders:

Spoiler:- E4:

Rules!

No Double Posts, this is a must
    • Be descriptive, I want to know your characters and read over them
    • First Come, First Serve. If you want a specific Eeveelution, I suggest reserving it (Vaporeon is already reserved)
    • Start posts with the
    1. (Character Name)

2. (Eveelution Chosen)

3. (Character's Location)

4. (Badges/Ribbons/XXX [Basically what your goal is] {I suggest doing the first two})

Format

• Please be kind and respectable to other players

• No Godmoding or Power Playing, it doesn't help when you do this. I will do this slightly for moving everyone's locations, but if I need to major do it, I'll PM you it. Also, you can take over NPCs, like Medics and Such. Also, the only NPCs you can't control are Evan and Alyssa
    • If you try to change anything, I'll carve my mark into your hide, or kill your character off.
    • Try to make your posts some-what long. This is a Role Play after all
    • Have Fun!
    • Note: The Boarding School region is unknown. So don’t say a specific region.

Character Sign-up sheet!

Name: (Obvious enough)

Bio: (Make sure it doesn't have anything that requires all of us to have in it. It just causes too much havoc for me to deal with. Minimum Length of Two Paragraphs)

Personality: (You should all know by now that I require at least two good, long paragraphs)

Appearance: (Please have your trainer class influence this, but two good, long paragraph’s at least)

Trainer Class: (This is basically what the Character is worldwide famous for, like Freya is a Contest Star... Also, I will accept only ONE of each class... So choose very wisely)

Achievements: (I want to know your character's Achievements. I actually will not mind bullet points with some reasoning over this. I won't accept character's who've won everything they've been in, or are the Champion of ANY region. E4 is fine, as they have some freedom. Yada, you know guys)

Dreams: (Won't reveal anything about this~)

Fears: (Make them good please...)

Goals: (What does Character X want to achieve in this region?)

Eeveelution: (Choose wisely out of the Six Available, as you'll be Mono-Typing with them)

Eeveelution Appearance: (Add some details please, like anything out of the normal)

''Personality: (These guys are central plot points, so you might want to think wisely before you just write down fluffy happy stuff.)

‘’ Move set: (Please tell me your move-set. Try to have it low leveled, and we’ll get more and powerful moves as we progress)

*For the other five Pokémon of your type, please fill out the same thing above, but insert Pokémon instead of Eeveelution. Please PM me when you obtain the egg/ want to catch the Pokémon.

Members
    Vaporeon- Freya E. Yamamoto
    Jolteon- Naois Alain Odwolfe Illias Salvatore "Nao"
    Flareon- Tucker Finkle
    Umbreon- Monica Fiorelli
    Espeon- Andre Bellamy
    Glaceon- Roxanna 'Roc' Freck
    Leafeon- Isaac Casanova
    Last edited by Lost™; 20th January 2013 at 4:40 PM.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Just to let you know, my character will be the Contest Star. :P

I'll be making my character a Breeder, if that's alright. c:

Mon, THat's Freya's Class... Don't go Ninja'ing the GM's characters stuff! XD

THat's perfectly fine Spyrox.

Credit to EG for Banner.

oh, may I have a researcher as my character ? o v o:;

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Quote Originally Posted by goldensteambun View Post
    oh, may I have a researcher as my character ? o v o:;
    Yes, your charrie can be a Researcher!
    Last edited by Lost™; 20th January 2013 at 12:38 AM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Just so everyone is aware, my character is going to be a Movie Star. (Pokestar Studios) No one take that!

So here's a quick recap of everyone's class

Me- Contest Star
    Mon- Movie Star
    Spyrox- Breeder
    GOlden- Researcher
    IF- Ranger (If she wants its)
    Jean- Model (Since her characters are always the epitome of Sexy)
    Sheps- ???

Also, this is rated PG- 15, forgot to mention that :/

Credit to EG for Banner.

Hmm, Circus star just doesn't work with flareon like it Does leafeon. I would do police but that is inner flames charecter.. Meh. Can I do something music related?
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Hmm, we can do a Musician, or a Novelist...

Also a Poke Athlete

Credit to EG for Banner.

Hmm. Pokeathlete. I think I like that more. Postin my SU tonight. On a phone right now.

...Les Mis is ridiculous. Js
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Alright, that's good!

I wanna start tomorrow people!

Credit to EG for Banner.

Ah I might be a bit slow with my SU, but I will try for tomorrow Q 7 Q

★ goldensteambun

Alright, that's perfectly fine Golden! Try your hardest!

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Hmm, we can do a Musician, or a Novelist...

Also a Poke Athlete
    Could I take Musician instead my good sir? 'u'

Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    Could I take Musician instead my good sir? 'u'
    Alright, but I would really love to have a breeder...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Alright, but I would really love to have a breeder...
    I could still have him be a breeder, but have a sort of musician thing on the side. If that's cool with you (I quite like the breeder concept too)

I'm going to use the same character so I want to keep her a Ranger; mostly because her dream of being a superhero is not very likely.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

@Spyrox, Alright then, that works as well!!!

@IF, that would work. Lol I can see Frey acdentically knocking her down a cliff for some reason XD

Credit to EG for Banner.

Name: Andre Bellamy

Bio: Andre was born in France wherever Fantina is from. Andre's childhood is not what one would consider normal. His parents are both famous actors, and since his birth he's been in the public eye. (His parents were paid millions of dollars by a tabloid magazine for his first picture.) Due to his parents busy film careers, the family often moved around a lot. Since they were usually so busy, he rarely ever saw them. Despite the constant moving around, he was still able to make a few friends in the places he's been to. It was in one of these places, he attended a boarding school, and became close friends with six others. Before he had to move again, he took part in a ritual with them that caused the Eevee he got for his tenth birthday to evolve into an Espeon. He was very happy with this, as he'd always been interested in Psychic types.

At the age of thirteen, Andre's family moved again, this time to Virbank City Unova. There, his parents encouraged their son to follow in their footsteps, and become an Actor. They put him in acting classes, and used their connections to pull a few strings, and get him a starring role in a major film. He didn't want to do this at first, because he wanted to go on a journey like the other kids, but did anyway to please his parents. While making the movie, he came to enjoy being on a movie set, and acting. When his first movie went to theaters, and became a box-office success, he enjoyed all the fame and attention it brought him. He decided to pursue a film career. After doing that for a few years, he became as famous and successful as his parents. He is often chased by Papparazzi and crazed fans, and he is also often the subject of ridiculous rumors. He doesn't mind all the craziness that much, because he believes any publicity is good publicity.

Recently, Andre traveled to the Kyuushu Region. He's there on break from filming, and go on a badge quest that he never got to do. He chose the Kyushuu region because he figured he wouldn't be recognized there, but boy was he wrong.

Appearance: Andre is a tall young man, standing at exactly six feet tall. Although he doesn't like to do so, he excersises a little bit so that he doesn't look like a fat slob, and is physically fit. He tries to stay out of the sun, claiming it is bad for your skin, and so he has a fair complexion. He keeps his blond hair short, and neatly styled at all times. There is never a hair out of place. He has a round boyish face, and large baby blue eyes which he claims are his best feature. Except for his hair and eyebrows, he has no hair on his upper body.

For clothing, Andre is very much into fashion, and he usually dresses more formally than kids his age. Being famous, he has a certain reputation to uphold, so most of his clothes are very expensive made by well-known designers. His wardrobe mostly consists of button down dress shirts, vests, trousers, and dress shoes. He even wears a tie and blazer on some days. He always keeps his clothes neat and tidy, never a thread out of place. It's rare to see him in a simple T-shirt and jeans, but he does own a pair. His wardrobe contains a lot of bright colors, especially pink, his favorite color. He carries around a pink backpack that has red hearts on it, and he occasionally wears a pair of pink sunglasses.

Personality: First off, Andre has tastes that are usually considered femmine. His favorite color is pink, and a lot of his things are pink and have hearts on them. He likes fashion, and he has a taste for cute things, and he's not really emabrrased by it. He really doesn't understand why boys in this country have an issue with guys liking that kind of thing. He just guesses it's because they're insecure about their masculinity.

Andre is very obsecessed with beauty and looking good. He always makes sure he is perfectly groomed before leaving the house, and as such it takes him a while to get ready in the morning. He can often be found staring at his reflection in a mirror, and adjusting things as necessary. As such, he really hates to get dirty. He will push you over a mud puddle, and walk on top of you to avoid getting his nice shoes mucked up. (Then apologize to you for it afterwards.)

He likes love and romance, and as such he comes across as a flirt. He openly hits on people (he's openly bisexual, so guys as well as girls) he considers to be attractive, though he is usually more polite about it then most guys, because he is genuinely looking for a relationship, and not just a one night stand. He's dated a few people, but a lot of them couldn't deal with Andre's ego, the constant media attention that comes with dating him, or they used him to get famous themselves. He also likes pairing people up who he thinks would make a good couple, regardless of gender and orientation, and jokingly teasing the two involved.

Although Andre's parents raised him to be polite and well mannered, and he is for the most part, he has a lot of confidence in himself, and can sometimes can come off as arrogant. He often overestimates himself, and underestimates others. He has no problems telling others of their faults and how to fix them. He's not trying to be a jerk about it though, he just thinks there's room for improvement.

He loves being famous, and takes every opportunity to flaunt it. He often gives television and magazine interviews, makes public appearances, doing all kinds of stunts for media attention, and is always willing to sign autographs for his fans.

Despite being French, and using French words a lot, he can speak Englsh just fine. He just thinks everything sounds sexier in French.

Trainer Class: Movie Star

Achievements: Andre is a rich and successful movie star. He's been in several films, and many of them have grossed millions of dollar at the box-office. He also has a loyal fan base.

His list of films include

Brycen-Man
    Full Metal Cop
    Invaders
    Big Monster
    TimeGate Traveler
    Love and Battles
    Mystery Doors of the Magical Land
    The Giant Woman
    Red Fog of Terror
    Everlasting Memories
    Ghost Eraser

(I know these are the same movies from BW2... The strange endings are canon. xD)

Dreams: To be an even more successful Movie Star, as well as to enter the League and become Champion.

Fears: Dirt, being ugly, being hated, crazy stalkers, failure

Goals: To be able to collect the Kyushu badges so that he can enter the Pokemon League, and become Champion. He wants to prove that he can do it, and be known for more than just being in movies and having famous parents. He also wants to win an Oscar.

Eeveelution: Espeon (Female, Nicknamed Crystal)

Eeveelution Appearance: Apart from the fact that she's smaller, Crystal looks like most other Espeon. She wears a pink diamond studded collar around her neck, as well as two pink bows on the sides of her head. Her fur is always well groomed.

Personality: Crystal is a diva, and expects to be the center of attention at all the times, and she gets upset when she isn't. Andre takes very good care of her, which has made her a spoiled and prissy Espeon. She is a proud and confident Pokemon, which is a trait she takes from her trainer. Also like her trainer, she hates being dirty, and gets upset when the slightest amount of dirt touches her beautiful fur. While she acts calm and graceful, she is rather vicious in battle. She moves quickly, and abuses powerful special attacks until her foe goes down. Crystal has also been in movies with her trainer, and is also quite famous.

Move set: Calm Mind, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Fighting

Other: Her Abiliy is Magic Bounce.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 7th February 2013 at 2:38 PM.

Name: Isaac Casanova

Bio: Isaac was born to a pretty middle class family, never really having much on the wealthy side of life. He lived most of his life pretty normal, other than the fact that he never really had a mother. His mother left not long after Isaac was born, wanting a different life than having to raise a child. Isaac never blamed her for leaving, although he always wished he could’ve gotten to know her. He used music as a self expression, loving stringed instruments from the time he was 7. He first learned to play the guitar, and later went to instruments like the banjo, ukulele, and fiddle. Once he was 10, he finally decided that music, was more of a hobby and he actually wanted to be a breeder.

He was sent to a boarding school, there he made six friends, all with rather interesting goals. They all became quite close, especially when Isaac’s father sent him an Eevee. He used something he had learned in school with his group of friends and received a Leafeon. He found he rather liked the grass type, and used it to further his career as a breeder. Him and Cas went on to explore his home region of Johto, and also went to Unova for awhile to see if he could further his music career.

Currently, Isaac is a well known breeder; and he drabbles in songwriting and playing guitar on the side. Him and his Leafeon, Cas; are currently heading towards the Kyushu region from their last endeavour at Canalave City in Unova. Isaac and Cas both look forward to their next adventure.

Personality: Isaac is kind of shy, especially concerning his singing and his guitar playing. He’s actually very self conscious about his voice, mostly considering his mild lisp; which irritates him to no end. He’s rather forgiving, not blaming anyone else for their mistakes; especially never blaming his mother for the choices she made in her life. He values solitude, usually liking to be left alone with his thoughts and his music. He’s rather witty, often using a large vocabulary when speaking to people, and even more so in his music.

Isaac is a homosexual, although he doesn’t outwardly voice this fact, and often tries to deny the inward values of it. He usually pretends to like girls, afraid of being teased or ridiculed due to his sexuality. Due to his homosexuality he is actually an atheist, mostly due to all the “god hates fags” rants that happened around his neighbourhood growing up. He doesn’t want to believe in something that doesn’t fully support him. Although, he usually remains optimistic, even at the worst of times he’ll try to cheer up a group of people who are down.

He has a natural aura of a leader, rather than a follower. (A trend-setter, rather than a trend-follower). Although, he’s somewhat hard to read. Even at the best of times it’s difficult to tell what Isaac is thinking about or considering doing. He’s introverted about his feelings and usually won’t talk about them with anyone.

Appearance: Isaac is about 5’8”, and weighs about 140 pounds, wanting to keep up his image for his music. He has spiked up brown hair, and a little bit of beard stubble that goes down his face. He has tanned white skin, and a tattoo on his left arm of an octopus coiling around an anchor. He has large brown eyes, which usually block out any of his emotion. He usually has his beautiful Wick guitar slung over his right shoulder over his back as he walks.

He usually wears blue dress shirts, with pretty average dark blue jeans, and black hightops. Although, he also wears a teal short apron around his waist (the same colour as Cassiel’s ascot.). He also has a matching ascot with Cas that he wears around his neck. He carries a small pack, fully of the basic necessities for any Pokemon trainer.

Trainer Class: Breeder (Although he’s a musician on the side.)

Achievements:
    - Released an album
    - Explored Unova
    - Got all the badges of Unova, but lost to the Elite Four.
    - Has breed a total of 4 shiny Pokemon.

Dreams:
    - To be well known in the music community.
    - To Convince people to accept him
    - To encounter many rare Pokemon
    - To get rid of his lisp.

Fears:
    - He fears drowning.
    - Knives.
    - Blood and vomit (Slightly squeamish.)
    - Being ridiculed
    - Losing Cas, his one true friend in the world.
    - To lose a Pokemon while she's giving birth.

Goals:
    - He wants to befriend more Pokemon.
    - Maybe find a significant other.
    - Explore the region as a whole.

Eeveelution: Leafeon (Female. Nicknamed Cas, or Cassiel)

Eeveelution Appearance: Cas is slightly (Although not noticeably) smaller than most Leafeon’s. Her leaves are also slightly blue, more like a seafoam green. She wears a teal ascot around her neck.

''Personality: Cassiel is somewhat apathetic towards most Pokemon and people, she usually hates interaction with other Pokemon and tends to be more of a lone wolf. She’s friendly around people she’s used to, such as Isaac. She’s always by Isaac’s side, even appearing in the album he put out. She’s a tomboy, loving to roll around in the dirt, and play dirty when playing with other Pokemon.

‘’ Move set: Giga Drain, Dig, Synthesis, Aerial Ace.

---

Also omg, why does Andre sound like my ex boyfriend? xD
    Last edited by Mogar; 20th January 2013 at 6:17 PM.

Alright, both of you are accepted! I'm almost done with Frey's SU, so expect me to post hers after the next SU/filler.

Why is me headcannon forming already of Andre/Isaac?

Credit to EG for Banner.

Name: Roxanna 'Roc' Freck

Bio: Roxanna Freck was born in Celadon City in the middle of five others siblings: after her older sister and brother and before her younger sisters. Since Roc was the quiet, good girl she was often overlooked in favor of her younger sisters. The girl had bad asthma in her earlier years so she didn't go out and run around a lot, as result she became a fat kid. Along with being fat she also wasn't very bright so she was always real slow to pick up on things. Because of her faults other kids her age teased and torment her which ended pushing her deeper into an introverted shell. With one of their mean antics she was nearly smother by a group of Grimers and since then has not gone near one. To avoid being bullied she spent even more time indoors, watching TV and with her family pretended like everything was fine.

Then one day faith stepped in for her, her mother forced her out in the dreaded outdoors and as she fled to the back alleys trying to avoid her bullies. And by chance she saw a guy kicking around a poor little Eevee. Yelling at it, calling it names... she felt like she was looking at herself. Maybe it was all those superheroes TV shows she had watched but she nobly ran out there and protected the little fox pokemon and merely gotten the same thing as the pokemon but at least the Eevee wasn't getting hurt anymore. Surprisingly the pokemon was rather strong and smart stealing his pokeball from the man as well as beating one of his trained pokemon. It was certainly the most amazing thing she had ever seen; a part of her yearned to be strong too. The Eevee was grateful to her and became her pokemon. And from then on all bullying on Roc ended because anyone that messed with her had to deal with her Eevee. That day also made her decide that she wanted to become stronger and protect the bullied and mistreated; which how she decided to become a Pokemon Ranger... well actually she wanted to be a superhero but that was a close second.

Because of her Eevee's behavior, her parents thought that Roc needed to go a trainer school to learn how to better train it. Thus she was sent to Kyushu with her mother's cousin to attend the trainer school there. She suffered from mild bullying until her pokemon put down his... er paw and most people didn't want to mess with her. She finally made her first friends, six of them, while she was living there. The time they spent together was probably the biggest highlight of her life and further her ambition to being able to help all those in need. After they went their own ways, promising to meet again, Roc decided that she'll grow stronger so she could stand in equal standing with them and make them proud. Thus her traveling around began and eventually becoming a Pokemon Ranger. Many years went by and she returned to Kyushu to help make a different with any trouble and maybe meet up with her old friends again.

Personality: Roc is quite a simple girl that's not too good in the intelligence division. Use big words on her, she'll get lost in no time; give her a big equation to solve, even after taking a long time to think about it she'll still get it wrong and throws subtleties her way, it won't even register. Her denseness can sometime annoy people as she has to have someone explain things to her in a way she'll understand. She gets really angry when people tease her about her lack of intelligence even though she knows it's true... It also makes her furious when others are being taunted and she feels like she should protect and stand up for them.

What she lacks in book smarts is all made up by her good memory and survival instincts. Give her an address to remember and she'll be able to recite it back hours later. No matter had twisted and turning the travel path she can always find her way back to the beginning place. Her survival instincts are the best as she able to easily scavenge for edible food, figure the direction, tell when a pokemon is near and perform first aid stuff. When comes to traveling out in the wilderness she's your girl.

The once introverted, quiet little girl has broken out of her timid ways and can stand tall with her head held high. Her optimism is a bit contagious and makes people want to believe in something good is at the end; it's probably due to the enthusiasm she puts into it. She speaks out her mind instead keeping it to herself. Roc is an open book with what she thinks and feels that she doesn't even have say anything to figure out what going through her mind; it's completely visible on her face and in her body language. There is no hiding or sugar-coating so it'll be less hurtful; what you see is what you get. Any emotions other then her normal friendly, optimistic and enthusiastic behavior never last very long. The look of confusion is one of her top expressions.

Appearance: Roc only stands 5 feet and 3 inches tall as shortness run in her family. Her short stature doesn't help her built which makes her chubbiness more noticeable even though she not even that much overweight anymore. A pudgy belly sticks a couple of inches and her thighs are very wide and rounded, and her chest is average. Her cheeks are round giving her entire face a rounded childlike look. Bright yellow eyes are noticeable features from her face as well as the dark colored freckles that are scatter across it. Her skinned is tanned a light brown from her many days out hiking in the sun. Her hair is a very light violet color; it is curly, falling to her shoulders and other than the bangs that cover her forehead the rest of the lavender strands goes off to the sides of her face. Blue ribbons decorate her hair as well as keep the hair out of her face. Occasionally when she has to get down and dirty she'll pull her hair in to a bun. There are claw marks on her right shoulder from a run in with angry pokemon though you can't see it unless she remove her shirt or roll up her sleeve.

Her clothes are comfy and easy to move in. Firstly is a bright red t-shirt and touches her waist and then some blue shorts that reaches her knees. A blue vest only goes halfway down her torso and it is never zipped closed. She has bandages wrapped up her right arm because she thought it would look cool. Blue socks climb fairly high up her leg and goes down into red and white running shoes. A black one-strap backpack is where she keeps all her important pokemon stuff and food. All her clothes are fairly aged and worn from constant usage.

Trainer Class: Pokemon Ranger

Achievements: She got a medal for stopping an infamous group of poachers and for saving the forest from burning down. She has won a single contest ribbon and has a couple badges from a few gyms. She also saw a Suicune!

Dreams: To be become strong enough to be able to help all in need both human and pokemon. To do her part to make the world a better place. To be a superhero, this has been a long time childhood dream. To be able to walk on water like a Suicune; a girl can dream, right?

Fears: Her failure to save someone will result in a terrible tragedy. Something terrible will happen to her Glaceon. Being unable to breath, it's most frightening thing ever. Grimer/Muk, the only pokemon she absolutely terrified of.

Goals: To save and help all pokemon and humans in need. To teach all that pokemon are friends not a tools as well teach pokemon that not all humans are so bad. To taste the best pie ever... she really likes pie.

Eeveelution: Burn the Glaceon

Eeveelution Appearance: Burn is a rare shiny pokemon making his fur white with light blue markings. The Glaceon is... generous built having a chubby, roundness added to the once slim frame of the pokemon species. He is taller than the average Glaceon though only by an inch or two.

Personality: Burn is really strong being able to take down most pokemon in his path and smart enough to figure out things on his own and solve any problems that present itself to him. This great potential would make him a great powerhouse on a trainer's team if weren't for one fatal flaw. He is lazy. He grows bored easily with things and simply doesn't want to do it. It is because he is so good at everything he does that he just gets bored with task that he can ace without any effort. He is incredibly overconfident in his abilities and intelligence and has an incredibly cocky air whenever he is challenged by someone.

The pokemon has a really strong bond with Roc and would do anything to protect her, getting extremely offensive when people bother her. Though even she cannot motivate him to do things he has no interest in with his full effort. Burn doesn't get along with other pokemon at all. He looks down on others deeming them as unworthy to befriend. He has a tendency to bully small, young pokemon; that really make Roc mad when he does. His trainer seems to be his only friend and he's okay with that.

Move set: Hail, Icy Wind, Bite and Ice Fang
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Concept design for my character haha //casually drop it here

His name is Naois or Nao

I don't know if I'm able to draw everyone, but I will try orz
    Last edited by goldensteambun; 20th January 2013 at 3:20 AM.

★ goldensteambun

Name: Monica Fiorelli

Bio: Monica was originally born and raised in Undella Town, Unova for the first few years of her life. Her parents were wealthy and she grew up an only child with a comfortable life. Wealthy as they were however, they were rarely home, due to their work in another region. She often missed them, though she was well-taken care of by her housekeeper, tutor and maids. While her tutor tried to teach her about Pokemon however, it became clear to see that Monica was a stubborn and rather disagreeable girl. When it came to lessons about the different types, Monica showed little interest in all but one - the Dark-type. When it came to teaching her how to build balanced teams, she was adamant about her choices, despite her made-up teams consisting of only Dark-types, perhaps with the occasional Ghost here and there. Monica was quite the headache, as far as lessons were concerned. When she was nearly thirteen, her parents sent for her to join them in Kyushu, feeling that it was probably better for her that way.

Now in Kyushu, Monica lived with her parents, and enrolled in a good Pokemon school, now that there was now one pretty close by. Monica was definitely happier, becoming more open-minded, meeting new friends and quickly forming a close bond with six of them. Shortly after graduating, she received her first Pokemon along with her six friends, an Eevee that evolved into an Umbreon. Now a trainer, she decided to go back to Unova to start her journey. After some time, she managed to collect all eight badges, though she had a few difficulties along the way, especially her run-in with the Gym Leader Burgh, whom she still despises because she lost four times to him before she earned her Insect Badge. After managing this, she then traveled to Sinnoh and decided to continue her journey there. She caught a few more Pokemon and was able to complete her team. However, after she earned her seventh badge in Snowpoint, something changed her life.

It turned out that a representative of a modeling agency watched her battle, and liked her unique look and uncommon sense of style. Monica was offered a modeling contract, which she accepted. While she still continued her quest for badges, she also started having photoshoots, go-sees and runway shows. In a short time, her face was the cover of many magazines, posters and billboards not only in Sinnoh, but later on in Kyushu. Her star was rising, but she still wanted to someday become a powerful Trainer, perhaps a Gym Leader or a Champion. Thus, whenever she was free, she took her time to train her Pokemon, complete her Sinnoh badges and traveling back to Kyushu, where she hopes to earn a few more badges before taking on the League.

Personality: Monica, despite being a popular model, is not exactly known for being very feminine, with her rough manner of speaking, tendencies to swear and her overall taste in just about anything. She's confident, self-assured and rather arrogant, being a person who thinks she does things better than most could do, and thus, enjoys challenging others in dares, especially drinking-related ones and most often with guys. An impulsive young woman, she usually jumps into things before thinking of the consequences, sometimes resulting into not-so-good accidents. She's also a bit of a tease and a flirt, knowing what most boys like and getting around pretty often. It's not as if she has good taste either in men, as long as she finds them fun. She would never date a "righteous", self-proclaimed "hero" kind of guy who couldn't take a few jabs however, feeling them to be boring and probably mopey. An extrovert, she enjoys meeting new people (Especially boys who appeal to her, and even pretty girls at times, though she would vehemently deny any attraction towards anyone when she develops feelings for them as she feels that it will be the death of her. Yes, she flirts openly but hates admitting it when it's her who's crushing or fallen in love.) and is open compared to most people, though her crude way of talking and her tendencies to speak her mind a lot can turn a few people off.

If there is one thing Monica couldn't take, it's criticism. Being a tomboy comes with an unfortunate violent streak that sometimes gets the better of her, especially when she's extremely annoyed. She tries to control it, and succeeds more often than not, but she can only take so much. Trying to snark at her or her appearance can result to a punch in the eye or even on the groin if not careful. Thus it is best to be careful with what one says around her, as she can be that unpredictable. She is also fiercely independent, doing things the way she wants and dislikes being saved, at all. She would much rather face her own problems and keep them to herself, not wanting to be seen as a "wimp" or having one of those kinds of boys that turn her off to come and basically not be able to avoid.

Monica fancies things that have darker elements, as well as stuff she deems "cool". She severely despises pastels and pink, outrightly refusing to wear them because she claims that they're for babies and sissies and that they look awful on any self-respecting girl. Despite her roughness and dark image, Monica is also compassionate and warm. While it may not seem so at first impression, she is one who has a heart and does care for her friends.

Appearance: If there was one word to describe 6'-tall Monica, it would be "striking". Her most prominent feature is her thick, wavy red hair, which passes her hips slightly in length. Her eyes, framed with long lashes, are an icy blue. Her nose is pointed and rather prominent, her ears, which are often hidden by her hair, have a point to them, and her eyebrows naturally thick, which she often waxes to a much more desirable medium thickness. Her skin is pale and her body is long and lean, with ample, large breasts and long legs. It is not unusual to see her wearing black kohl around her eyes, as well as a lot of concealer under them, as she has prominent dark circles due in part to her moderate insomnia and also because her skin is so pale. On her upper-left back is a tattoo of a howling wolf and her navel is pierced.

Monica loves darker styles and themes, expressing it in the way she dresses off-work. Being a model, she loves fashion, so she isn't one who dresses like a bum either. She wears a black leather sleeveless zip-up vest with a turned-out collar. She doesn't zip it all the way up however, leaving some of her cleavage showing. For her bottoms, she wears a pleated mini skirt with a black and deep red-violet plaid pattern and tops it with a black belt with silver studs and a skull-shaped buckle on her hips. Her shoes are black knee-high lace-up motorcycle boots. She wears black fingerless gloves that buckle at the tops with a small belt on each side and end just below the elbow. Her navel ring is shaped like a moon and is violet in color.

Trainer Class: Model

Achievements: Monica has currently earned all eight of the Unova badges, all eight of the Sinnoh badges, and is now aspiring to collect all Kyushu badges. As a model, she has appeared in several magazine covers, commercials, billboards and runway shows. She is currently the face of "Nightmare", a well-known clothing store specializing in dark, subculture clothing. Monica is also notorious for having a recent spread of questionable nature in the Sinnoh edition of popular magazine PokeBoy, which she doesn't seem fazed about.

Dreams: To be even more successful in the modeling world, as well as to enter the League and become a Gym Leader or a Champion alongside her job, to get far as a Dark Pokemon trainer

Fears: Getting chubby/fat, being seen as weak, not being taken seriously, falling deeply in love (and it becoming very obvious), failure

Goals: To be able to complete her Kyushu badges so that she would finally have enough training to enter a Pokemon League, prove to others that a model like her can also be a force to be reckoned with in battle, seek a balance between her two goals and work hard at both of them

Eeveelution: Umbreon (Male, nicknamed "Noctis")

Eeveelution Appearance: Noctis looks like most Umbreon, except he is a little taller than average and he wears a black, spiked band on his left forepaw. His left ear is pierced with a silver stud.

Eeveelution Personality: Noctis is slightly aggressive and standoffish, often sitting himself out from the rest of Monica's Pokemon and disliking it when a stranger comes too close to Monica. He likes to think that he's so tough but often ends up in embarrassing situations. He is cool and level-headed in battle however, enjoying causing gradual pain to his opponents and seeing them suffer from his potent Toxic attack. As Monica's "tank", he is a Pokemon who pushes himself to his defensive limits and instead of going for direct attacks, prefers inflicting status conditions and trolling his opponents, especially if he dislikes them (which is most often the case).

Move set: Toxic, Faint Attack, Pursuit, Sand-Attack

Others: Noctis' ability is of course, Synchronize.
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 6th February 2013 at 4:46 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast