Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which games had made you feel angry?

Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    Scribblenauts and Pokemon Mystery dungeon explorers of Sky. Scribblenauts because i could barely do the quests without searching for walkthroughs on the internet. when i couldn't figure one out i got so frustrated. As for PMD, when your partner on the exploration team dies, you died as well. it just made me crush my DS almost.
    Mystery Dungeon made me rage a lot, but it was pretty spectacular. Very unforgiving and incredibly rage-inducing. Grrrr >
    Last edited by empoleon49; 30th January 2013 at 12:35 AM.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Lots of games really.

Like Dragon Quest 5 and its main villain. Every time you encounter the dude he screws you over in anyway possible.

Sonic & All stars racing transformed makes me mad too with some of the A class stars, especially those on chilly castle and the burning rangers tracks, I'm not very good at them at all.

Of course Ninja gaiden reboot series can be pretty irritating too, mainly at some bosses and more annoying enemies(like the dogs).
    pew pew

CoD Black Ops 2, the multiplayer works on a basis of die easily, which I don't mind; what I do mind is the fact that it's paired with a system of DON'T KILL ANY ****ING THING!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky - Rarely will you hear me criticize a game of the S.T.AL.K.E.R. series, but on Master difficulty the enemies take shotgun blasts to the face and shrug it off as if it were nothing, and deal eleventy-twelve to the seventy-fifth power times what you deal. Play that game on the middle difficulty if you are to play this one of the series. I suggest that you invest in one of the other games in the franchise though, they're just better overall.
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

Game that ticks me off: League of Legends - it is fun, but my "Hero" is a pain in the butt to control sometimes.

Gotta love all of these people screaming Call of Duty... the game mechanics are sketchy (hide behind cover for 5 seconds to heal) and other cheap crap like that. Aside from that the games look pretty good and still runs at 60FPS no stuttering (well on the Xbox at least) or terrible screen tearing. Zombies in Black Ops is plenty of fun I love hearing some of JFK, and Nixon's lines. Oh well the people here who make fun of COD for its downfalls are too one sided to recognize some of the games positive sides. Everyone seems to love to jump on the bandwagon to hate something - I can't stand sheep like that.
    Last edited by TNAF; 30th January 2013 at 4:04 AM.

Summer Carnival '92: Recca. It has just enough easily understood things to be passable, until you game over halfway through the first level a few times. After finally beating that, I found the second level full of undestoyable meteors, and I haven't really gotten much further than that.
    "That poison's only strong enough to kill a dead dog"

A boy and his frog, venturing across the lands in search of sister and glory.

The Nba 2k games really piss me off, especially 13. It seems to happen way too often than not that everybody else I vs can get contested fadeaway full court shots but I can't dunk it with Lebron or Dwight. I also hate it how no matter how open you are or what timing you get the shot basically is gonna miss or go in before you shoot it. For example I am using the clippers and Jamal crawford has hit two three pointers and a lay up shot but if my next shot was the be on a fast break with no one else near me and I shoot a mid range shot it should go in every time right? Nope, most of the time it doesn't and it gets me so angry!
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Oh boy this should be fun. Let's see I have a few. I'll have to start with Halo 2 on legendary because the flood are a pain in the a** to kill because of the armor. Next one has got to be Pokemon Emerald for one reason. The elite four because I would never have enough money to buy the certain amount of items. Last one has got to be Crash Bandicoot 2 because of the events where you would have to run away from the boulders. You can only see one way which pissed me off so much.
    3DS friend code: 0662 2944 5621

Normal Safari with Ditto, Teddiursa, and Loudred.

Favorite Pokemon and Mega: Swampert and Mega Chomp.

My competitive team for X (still needs fixing): Softboil Blissey, Hazard Forretress, King's shield Aegislash, Poison Heal Gliscor, Mega Garchomp, Offensive Greninja.

Let's see Pokemon, like today I was trying to catch Uxie in White 2, Uxie mad me use over 50 Ultra Balls, Pokemon gets me mad when I can't catch a Pokemon, especially Legendaries, Mario a bit, like when I can't figure something out

Gears of War 2 drives me nuts sometimes. I've been playing 'multiplayer' (that is, multiplayer fights but with computer controlled enemies and allies) a lot recently- sometimes the stupidity of your allies is astounding. Like earlier today, I was cover, firing at the other team in an open area, when one of my teammates just walks right out in the open and gets mowed down, and since he's just down, another guy goes to save him and also gets downed. In this particular area they were getting wiped out so fast I couldn't even flank around to the other side, or they'd all be dead (or only 1 would be left).

Also get annoyed with the controls sometimes. Like occasionally when I press the button to move into cover, I'll instead roll out into the open, or other times I'll want to roll and I'll end up getting stuck on a cover item.

Trying to use the lancer's chainsaw can be very annoying- it seems like, if I get hit while trying to use it, I can't raise it again (even if I release the button and press it again), which usually ends in me being obliterated by the enemy's shotgun.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 4th February 2013 at 8:55 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    sepheroth in kingdom hearts 2 was insanely hard.....And i may have reacted baldly to my 20th lose to him....
    Really? I thought Sephiroth was actually not that bad if you had the proper power-ups.

The Young Ansem battle from Birth by Sleep, though, is INSANELY HARD.
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Minecraft on Hardcore mode. Been going for a decent amount of time and... BAM Creeper hiding outside of my house. FML

GodDamnZilla

Quote Originally Posted by Popboi View Post
    Digimon World 2, I LOVE that game but cathing a mega and the hard fights early on the game were really annoying >_>"
    Oh, yeah!
    The game is pretty good, but the system to evolve kill me everytime.

Digimon World 3 is another thing.
    I HATE SO MUCH Rpg with Random Battle + Level System. (Yeah, I know pokemon is this way, but pokemon have Repel, Rare Candy, Exp. Share, etc)
    And DW3 put that Random Battle in another level for annoying.

Face of Mankind. It's an MMO, but while I was playing it in Beta, cops and military factions could kill the other factions in areas where they couldn't fight back due to security laser turrets that would only target players that weren't a part of the police or military faction. Also, your corpse could be robbed of all your equipment. Besides that, some faction leaders were up on their high horse and player politics could make you sick to your stomach. Glad I quit that mess early on. It felt like I was a part of some bad social experiment simulation.

I didn't like the original Everquest either and it was aggravating at times. Given, it was one of the first real MMOs, but it punished players badly for dying (you could potentially lose all equipment and lose levels), made money very hard to obtain and easy to lose, and was ferociously anti-newbie. I only got one character to level 19 and called it quits. And I was happy the day I did and never looked back. It took me quite some time for my faith in MMOs to be renewed after that. World of Warcraft was like heaven compared to Everquest.

As for getting angry, yeah, I "ragequit" in multiplayer matches when I'm on a pretty poor losing streak or when it's clear the opposing team is winning by a landslide and there's next to no hope for my team. Yeah, I know there's tough players out there, but I don't like consistently being their meat puppet round after round. If they win and win and win, that's great, but I'm done. I'm not hanging around for more of the same.

Pretty much any video game I find myself raging at. I'm what you call an "angry gamer."

But the worst game I have ever played was Aliens: Thantos Encounter. Holy Crap, have I never been more angry! The game has no tutorial and just throws you into a clusterf*** of Aliens without telling you how to fight. I died multiple times before I rage quit and sold the game back to GameStop.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Also get annoyed with the controls sometimes (in Gears of War 2). Like occasionally when I press the button to move into cover, I'll instead roll out into the open, or other times I'll want to roll and I'll end up getting stuck on a cover item.
    I was playing today in Tyro Station (the level with the train running through it) and was trying to cross the 'train tracks'. I got to the other side, pressed the button to climb the ledge and- roll to the left. I repositioned myself, tried to climb the ledge again and- roll to the left. So I positioned myself a thir- *trainface*

Ugh...

And I was raging a lot playing on the Way Station level. For some reason, I died in every round except 1 in the first 7 or 8 rounds of the match. Like I'd think I was in a good position, then I'd get snuck up on. Or trying to move around and an enemy would appear at the worst time (that is, when I couldn't get back to cover). One time I even lost a chainsaw fight- I don't even understand how that could be possible.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 5th February 2013 at 8:43 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Mario Party.. pretty much the ones I have played so far that frustrate moi.
    Especially.. seven. I was playing with my bro and sis on that Dragon Stone Tower where you are supposed to go up to a Chinese house where a old koopa will give you a star and then you repeat the cycle when you get lowered to the start on a cloud.

Well then I was in first place, meaning I was almost at the top. My sister was next and landed on Bowser or a happening spot (I don't remember well <_>) and suddenly the platform/tower started to shake and that meant we were going to be lowered to the first level, which I didn't know at the time: first time playing on that board game).. all of us...

Well when Mario came on view (I always choose him >.>) I was like nooooooooooo.. and then he fell... from the very freaking top. I got mad <.> didn't exactly flipped but I was frustrated that i went so low that I decided to put the control down and go drink two glasses of water before continuing.

Well that pretty much made the rest of the game silly and frustrating because I got no stars ;^;
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Playing Gears 2 today, doing horde mode at Day One. I'd hid on the ledge that spawns the hammer/mortar, and had a boomshield set up near the top of the stairs to keep enemies away. I noticed I was down to 3 enemies, and looked around to see a Grinder (very near), a Kantus (med distance) and a Ticker (med distance, but approaching). I figured I was safe and got in position to fight the Grinder (taking cover behind the set-up shield). About that time, the ticker got over there and began to detonate. I figured the blast would get around the shield so I rolled away from it. At the about the same time I started to roll, the grinder started firing and tore me to shreds.

AHHHH!!!! 2 enemies left! Great position to make it through round 40! Freakin' grinders....

This becomes particularly annoying because I'd previously been unable to get past level 29 when I first played the game last May, and just passed that round today.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 8th February 2013 at 8:28 AM.

Starcraft. Don't get me wrong the game is awesome, the AI can be pretty brutal and unforgiving if you make a mistake, but what got me was the online multiplayer experience, no matter how good you are it's only a matter of time before you get ROFLstomped by some 12 year old kid from North Korea. /Ragequit eminent.

Team Fortress 2. I expect teamwork, not trading.

Quote Originally Posted by PSX_Cheatster View Post
    Starcraft. Don't get me wrong the game is awesome, the AI can be pretty brutal and unforgiving if you make a mistake, but what got me was the online multiplayer experience, no matter how good you are it's only a matter of time before you get ROFLstomped by some 12 year old kid from North Korea. /Ragequit eminent.
    *South Korea. It's illegal is talk internationally on a phone in NK, you really expect them to play video games?

Prototype for the PS3. One of the boss battles takes like 45 minutes. no joke the giant creature thing takes so long due to have to attack and hide for a bit get health back blah Rage!

WWE 13's Universe Mode.Just one big headache.

WWESvR13 in general.

Star Ocean 3 still holds the record for Most Infuriating Game I've Ever Played. If the game had ended with the conclusion to the second act, then it was an awesome game. But the last act with the 4D world really ruined the whole game for me (not to mention it's completely out of left field). I literally had to force myself to finish that game after seeing that atrocity of a plot twist.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, I always get killed or fainted and get mad all the time.

I'm back to complain about Gears 2. I've been doing a lot of horde mode, and the amount of crap that occurs is astounding. Today, I've been having a lot of bloodmounts getting around my planted shields for no apparent reason, which pretty much means death, and having to repeat round 9 so I can have shields set up in round 10. And the round 9s drive me crazy too. If I did it before, it seems like it shouldn't be crazy hard, but I usually die a few times before getting back to ten (only to be eaten by a bloodmount in 2 minutes, at least today).

But other then that, there's been so many times were I'm just about to set up a shield, then another enemy appears to block the way. Or I'm trying to retreat in a direction that was just clear, and there's now an enemy there. Or I finally get a shield set up, and here comes someone to knock it down. Or an enemy that I'm expecting to die doesn't, and he kills me. Or I'm trying to saw through a Sire, and it keeps tapping me and my guy won't use the saw. Or a boomer will randomly hit me from some crazy angle (those guys are such bad shots sometimes, I never know where to expect the shot to go). Or a mauler will chase me halfway across the map, or kill me when I thought I was far enough away.

And finally, a few days ago, I was finishing round 18 at Sanctuary. I was down to 1 enemy, a grinder, so I ran away from it (like all the way across the map) and was thinking about how to set up shields for round 19, when suddenly I was attacked and killed from behind. The only possible way for that grinder to get behind was for it to warp across the map, which pissed me off to no end that it would be that way, since I despise horde on Sanctuary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    Prototype for the PS3. One of the boss battles takes like 45 minutes. no joke the giant creature thing takes so long due to have to attack and hide for a bit get health back blah Rage!
    I'm guessing you're talking about the battle in Times Square? That one is pretty annoying. It's like, you finally hide from it, then some hunters follow and attack you anyway.

But overall I loved that game
    Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
    But the last act with the 4D world really ruined the whole game for me...
    4D world? How does that work?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast