Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RE: The Eevees that Bind [PG-15]

Freya E. Yamamoto
    Luxaris City Pokemon Center
    Badges/Ribbons: 0

As Freya sat down, she immediatly got protests against her speech. It was odd for almost all of the men to complain, but in a logical sense, it wasn't. Freya remembered that most of the boys were whiny when they were in trainer school, and she chuckled as Isaac basically started t obeg

“Freya, I understhand what you’re trying to sthay, but please tell me baby can come!” He gestured to the guitar on his back. “It’sth mighty cold at night, and sthed be cold without my loving touch.” He continued, half pleading her to allow him to keep his guitar with him. Cassiel gave him a mild glance, before batting Mizumi’s paw playfully.

“I mean like yesth it’s nice to sthee you too, but me and baby here have been through a lot together!” He practically whimpered. As he finished, Freya gripped her head in agony as a sharp pain pierced her head...

"Isaac, you can keep the Guitar... I was meaning things more of those two." She could barely point at Andre and Nao. "Would need..."

Just when she finished her sentence, she could see Andre put his hands on his hips starting a rebuttle

"Mademoiselle, if you think I'm listening to your crazy story, and that you can tell me what I can and cannot do, then tu es con. I have my own reasons for being here, and friend or not I won't let any of you get in my way." He retaliated with sassyness, which made her infuriated, but her headache got worse.

I-Is this me slipping away!?

"Y-You Idiot... You're to caught up in your sins to even care about to people you use to consider friends, you too Nao." Freya replied to the both of them, anticipating Nao's speech as her headache again got worse. She was ready to here refusal from the others, but Tucker's words were music to her ears, but an axe to her head

"I'll do it! But, only if I don't have to go alone." He simple stated, but she gasped from the pain in her head

My brain... It's being prodded, invaded... Normally possession occurs after I've lost my sense of reality, but whoever it is, or whatever it is... It must be important... I must endure until the end

"Sounds like an adventure, huh? Tell you what...I'm game. No smashing my motorcycle or prohibiting us from pubs though. Che diavolo, guys...you sure you got balls? I'm sure Tucker has 'em. C'mon and man up!" Monica joked, before walking over to the couch and sitting next to Freya. Raising a gloved hand, she swiped the blood off Freya's face with her bare fingers, Freya watching her wiping it on the fabric of the couch. Somehow this act made her feel a little better, but not by much. She leaned on Monica's shoulder, hoping that her friend's energy would help her from the paralyzing agony.

"No Monica... You would just have to send it back.... We're old enough anyway, so I don't see how that's going to be a problem..." She softly smiled as she felt her body starting to move, she tried with all her might to resist.

“Um… so… basically, were going on an adventure on foot without anything special for friendship?” Roc gave a faint smile, clearly with the look of her still trying to comprehend what Freya said. Freya gave a small smile as Roc messed with a device in her hand

I guess that mean I have to leave my Capture Styler behind. It’s been awhile since I’ve caught a pokemon normally.” Roc sighed as she looked at her gear melancholicly. She searched around fro something, and produced a pokeball

"Ooo lookie, I actually got a spare pokeball.” She grinned with excitement

"ROc, I suggest you keep your gear... It might be... useful..." Freya finally felt something smash into her head, and she felt hersefl waling to the circle her friends created. She felt hersefl starting to hover, and her eyes were starting to see white. Knowing resistance was futile, Freya decided to fade into the white.

~
    Reality Escape

Freya awoke in her dream world, well, more of the world of her mind. She looked around, and saw a bloody cresent moon and a graveyard of darkness. Normally, her mind was more... brighter, but she couldn't see anything. She felt a voice that wasn't hers ringing through her mind

"FOOLSIH MORTALS. YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE WEIGTH OF THE RITUAL YOU HAVE PREFORMED, NOT COMPLETING IT WILL HAVE YOU MEET A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH. YOU ARE ALL DESTINED TO SAVE THIS PITIFUL WORLD, BUT SLOWLY THE CRACKS OF THE DREAM OF AN ETERNITY OF DARKNESS IS FORMING. MAKE HASTE, FOOLSIH MORTALS, OR THIS WORLD THAT I HAVE BEEN BAINSHED FROM.... WILL SOON FADE AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS... MOMENTO MORI."

"W-Who are you?" Freya asked in a soft voice

"YOUNG MORTAL... YOU WILL SOON LEARN ENOUGH. THOSE CARDS, I HELPED GUIDE THEM. THAT IS MY GIFT TO YOU, THAT, AND THE PROOF OF MAGIC TO THOSE FRIENDS OF YOURS." The voice rang in her ears

"The Tarot Spread!? Also, how did you prove it to them?"

"SIMPLE.... I TRANSPORTED THEM HERE. THAT ISN'T PROOF ENOUGH?"

"I guess it is... THank you..."

Freya say the moon set, and reality slowly fading back in...
    ~

Luxaris City pokemon center

Freya slowly looked around, and saw everyone had bewildered looks on ther e faces... Whaterver they saw, she would never know. She feel from the spot of her levitation, and soo faded away into the world of sleep.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner. And the Serebii 6th Gen Sprite project for the Sliggoo sprite.

Tucker Finkle
    Flareon
    Creepy Place
    No good stuff.

It had seemed Tuckers invitation had fallen on deaf ears. The "Men" in the room continued to argue, but Monica and Roc had agreed. Tucker wondered if it would be to pushy to ask Roc to accompany him. Suddenly Tuckers attention focused onto Freya. She was still battling the men, but seemed to be getting very ill suddenly, she was resting on Monica's shoulder. She looked as if her head was about to explode.

"Guys, something is wrong with her!"

As Tuckers words cut through the chatter he sprinted to Freya on the couch. What Tucker saw next was something out of a horror movie. Freya's face became distorted as she floated up in the air. A dark circle moved around the others, Tucker didn't have time to yell as it felt like his body was being distorted like origami. After that, it was just darkness for a while until he finally came back to conciousness. He lifted himself up.

He wasn't in the pokemon center anymore. He wasn't in a place he wanted to be anymore either. This place looked like a grave, it felt so sinister and evil. Tucker shivered, why was he so cold?

"What is this place? What happened?" Tucker finally took a breath and analyzed himself, he felt okay.

"Welp, like we always Rex, nothing broken nothing wrong! .....Rex?.....Rex!"

Tucker began to panic. Where was his pokemon? He turned around hastily trying to find the red ball of fluff. Soon he began to run, breathing hysterically and yelling for his pokemon.

"Rex! REX! Where are you bud?! It's Tucker! I'm here bud stay calm!.....AHHHGHGH!"

Tucker seemed to fall down a hole that wasn't there. Again he wasnt hurt, until he looked up.

To his horror he finally saw Rex, but he was being beaten by what looked like a group of large shadowy creatures with claws. Rex had no chance, it was four to one and he already looked rather weak. His fur was bloody and battered. Tucker could hear him crying, Rex was desperately weeping for help.

"GET THE **** OFF OF HIM!" He was running towards the creatures as hard as he could, shortly before reaching them however, he slammed into yet another thing that didnt seem to be there, this time a wall, he saw the clear wall ripple as he bounced off of it. Suddenly red letters appeared above his head, they simply read. "Bring them here."

"What does that mean?! Who is here doing this?! STOP! Look what you're doing! Your killing him!"

Tucker heard a large deep voice bellow out yet another prophecy type phrase. He was starting to cry now as he got up and started pounding on the wall seperating him from Rex.

"I ALREADY AGREED! I'll do whatever you want just let him go!" He was still pounding on the glass. "You son of a ***** just let him go."

Pound pound pound, a small crack started forming, Rex was no longer moving, his eyes were closed. Pound pound pound, finally just as Tucker felt himself break through, his vision went dark yet again.

He woke on the ground of the pokemon center, completely soaked in sweat and still shivering. It seemed like the rest of the group was collecting themselves as well. He didn't care about them, his eyes were darting around for Rex, who he saw was licking at the bottom of a fro-yo machine in the cafe. He scrambled to his feet and dashed over. As he got closer he noticed Rex was not harmed or effected in any way by what just happened. As Tucker grabbed and hugged him Rex licked his face and warmed up, like he did often.

"Oh my god, you're okay, oh thank goodness."

Once tucker had recovered, he returned to the others, who looked a little better than before. He had no idea what happened, he had just known three things. He never wanted it to happen, and all of this was because of Freya. He pointed a long finger in her direction.

"You! your...your a freak! I don't know what that was, but you caused it! Why did you get us all involved in all of this voodoo crap in the first place?! Curiosity killed the cat Freya, you shouldnt be messing with this stuff. Curiosity may end up killing the all of us.... Okay I know the analogy doesnt work that well but you get my point!"

Tucker was breathing heavier than he ever had. He thought about the message and the voice. He couldn't ignore it, he had been having dreams similar to what had happened, but it was never real like that before. He had to figure out what was going on...he really needed something to drink.

"Ya know what nevermind, I'm sorry I said that...I just I have to go."

He turned and sprinted out the door. He was running with Rex in his arms, he didnt know where to go, a public restroom was where he stopped to take a rest from running. He went into the restroom and looked in the mirror. His face was still shiny with sweat. Rex went over to a toilet and started drinking. Tucker vomited hard into the sink, it felt good. He ran water over his face. What was he supposed to do next?

Suddenly, a man appeared from another stall, a man he had recognized from a poster on the local pokemon gym.

"Could you do that somewhere else? It's really gro.."

"Cole! You're Cole! Please let me battle you! I just need to I feel like! I only hve one pokemon, but please..I'm begging you."

It's a jungle out there.

Roxanna ‘Roc’ Freck
    Glaceon
    Luxaris City: Pokemon Center
    Good Deeds/Badges/Ribbons: 0/0/0

Not long after her reply things started to get strange as a circle appear and Freya started to… fly? Suddenly Roc was outside in a graveyard, it was dark and the moon was red. This was all a bit strange and creepy, but more than anything she was confused on what was happening. A voice boom sounding angry and it seem to be talking about something worse than death and destiny. She stepped back as she looked around and something crunched under her foot. Looking down she saw what look like pokemon bones. Her eyes widened.

“Burn! Hey Burn! Where are you?!!” She screamed out for her pokemon she glanced around but didn’t see the shiny Glaceon anywhere. The girl was officially freaking out, her heart was racing as she searched for her pokemon buddy. She felt something grab her ankle; it felt slimy even though she had on socks. As she looked down she saw a blobby hand; it looked like a Grimer coming out from the ground. Others began to emerge and reach for her. Roc pretty much lost it, letting a bloodcurdling scream. She shook the hand off and went darting through the graveyard. The voice kept talking to her and her mind didn’t register it well at all. She was nearly in tears.

“Gla, Glaceon” a familiar voice rang out and the girl’s yellow eyes quickly turned and it made her feel relieve to hear her pokemon's voice. That feeling disappeared when she looked and saw the evil blob creatures had gotten him and began to pull him down. She wanted to go back for him but she couldn’t. She was frozen in place trembling in pure fear and turmoil. The pokemon looked at her pleadingly for help before he disappeared before her eyes. Roc collapse to her knee and she scrunch her body into a little ball. It became hard to breathe, only frightening her more.

THIS WORLD THAT I HAVE BEEN BAINSHED FROM.... WILL SOON FADE AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS... MOMENTO MORI.

That was the last things Roc remember hearing in her shaken up state. Her breathing was off, her eyes were close shut. Finally a soft pat on her brought her out of it. It was soft and little on the cold side. The lavender haired girl slowly opened her eyes and in front of her was Burn. Her eyes started watering up with happiness knowing that Burn was okay. The pokemon had her inhaler in his mouth as he attempted to get her aware enough to take it. She finally opened up from her ball as she was in the Pokemon Center again, now sitting on the floor. She took her inhaler, used it and her breathing return to normal.

“It was terrible, Burn” She hugged the pokemon afterwards. “You were taken away and I- I…” She couldn’t finish what she was saying for many reasons.

Tucker was really freaked out and began to scream angrily at Freya, calling her names and such. It was so mean, she didn’t know what to say. After spouting it, he calmed down a bit and added: "Ya know what nevermind, I'm sorry I said that...I just I have to go." And with that he turned and ran out. Everyone still seemed stun or something. Roc just glanced around and it seem no one was going to move. Not having time to dilly-dally, she pulled out a small piece of paper and pen, scribbled something on it and then shoved it into Monica’s hands.

“That’s my contact number; please call me and tell me if Freya is okay if I’m not back in time.” She quickly informed her before turning and running off herself with her curly hair dancing behind her and her pokemon at her heels. Tucker had gotten a nice big headstart on her so finding him would be a slight challenge but she had make sure that he was alright. Roc called out his name over and over as she tried to spot her green-haired friend.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Naois Alain Odwolfe Illias Salvatore
    Jolteon
    Luxaris City Pokemon Centre
    Modified Genetic Pokedex entries: 0

Freya snapped back at Naois without hesitation, and it stunned the boy of the balls that girl has to called him 'idiot'. That girl was either fearless, or just lost her mind, and he seemed to leaned toward the latter theory. Mentally retarded people were not on the list of what he wanted to deal with at that moment, or any moment for all that matter, so he decided to turned his back and left for the door. What a colossal waste of times, he thought. The last thing Naois would have expected upon coming to Kyuushu for the first time wasn't anything like this, and certainly it wasn't what he hoped for either.

Though, somebody up there must have thought it was what he needed, because the next moment as he took a step, his surrounding suddenly changed dramatically. It was as if he has stepped into another world which was no longer his, with the dark completely engulfed him and endlessly spread. A graveyard, it seemed to be, with tombstones, bones and carcasses scattered on the ground where he stood, the entire place seemed too caliginous and surreal. The only light shining down on that world was from the blood red moon above, and it did no help in lifting the dark mood of the place. Everything looked as if it came straight out of a nightmare, and no one was there but him. It seemed like he was alone in the place, and not even his trusted slave of a Jolteon was there.

Naois was bewildered, his eyes darted around observing the scene that just unfolded around him. What kind of sorcery was this, he gritted his teeth in frustration. It must be some kind of tricks from pokemon, possibly something he had not yet to known of, but his mind refused to believed this surreal experience was the doing of some omnipresence from above. Whatever it was, it did not frighten him as much as it was aggravate him. Naois cursed under his breath as he made his way through the graveyard, bones crunching under his feet as he stepped on them. The wisest thing he could do right now, was to not panic and absolutely not to scream since he knew not of what would come to his call. The not panicking part was something Naois was quite good of, as the boy carefully navigated through the graveyard while trying to wrapped the surreal place around his mind.

Let's start over at first. I'm in Kyuushu. Was in Kyuushu. I arrived at the Pokemon Centre. There were people with Eeveelution there, most of them seemed either dull or lunatic as expected. They seemed to be my childhood friends, all of them. Then Freya said something about magic circle and rituals and my sins, and...

The more he thought about it, the more confusing and absurd it became. None of his calculation or logic could have added up to the unexpected event he was in right then, and it anger him to think that he has absolutely no control whatsoever over his own situation. Once he discovered the theory behind of this sorcery, Naois was determined to bloody exterminate whoever was scheming this against him. Though, it was nothing like he had expected, as the next moment.

The stress it gave him was making him craved for a cigarette, though when Naois reach to his pocket for one and took out his lighter, the lighter could not seemed to work. As he hastily tried spark a fire, suddenly something felt cold against his feet. Naois looked down, and to his astonishment he was standing in a pool of dark substance, and he was sinking on it fast. He gasped and tried to pull himself up, but the more he struggled the faster he was sinking inside of it. Thought, it felt as if he was pulled down, as he felt something grasping at his legs, holding him down. "Let go of me !" He growled and scrambled to free himself, but no use. As if to add up to his horror, Naois gasped as he saw himself stepping out of the darkness in front of him, the fog cleared around as his other self looked down at him in disgust. The boy was now chin deep in the dark pool, the black sludge bubbled under him and Naois could smell the strong stench of blood and carcass reeking up his nose. He screamed in terror as the Naois standing in front of him put on a dark grin and laughed in insanity before he was engulfed entirely in the sludge.

He was consumed by his own madness.

"FOOLISH MORTALS. YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE WEIGHT OF THE RITUAL YOU HAVE PREFORMED, NOT COMPLETING IT WILL HAVE YOU MEET A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH. YOU ARE ALL DESTINED TO SAVE THIS PITIFUL WORLD, BUT SLOWLY THE CRACKS OF THE DREAM OF AN ETERNITY OF DARKNESS IS FORMING. MAKE HASTE, FOOLISH MORTALS, OR THIS WORLD THAT I HAVE BEEN BANISHED FROM.... WILL SOON FADE AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS... MOMENTO MORI."

Naois could see nothing, everything ached on him at one moment and then it was all numb at the next. It was dark around him, as a voice rang loudly in his head. That voice was the last thing he head, before slipping away into unconsciousness.

---

He woke in dimness, and once again he was back in the Pokemon Centre, among the people who was as bewildered as he was. The boy breathed hard, and he could see that 6 was looking at him from under his feet, worried about his master. It was rare for the Jolteon to see his trainer so shaken and frightened as he was. However, Naois calmed his wild beating heart quickly, as he wiped away the sweat on his pale face. He let out a long sigh, glad that everything was over, though it still felt so frightening and real that it could not possibly be a mere nightmare. Naois lightened up a cigarette again, and to his relief the lighter actually worked this time. The white smoke calmed him as it numb him in nicotine, as it always did ever since the death of his mother.

Was it the consequence of his refusal toward Freya's proposal, or was it something more ? It did not changed his mind one bit about magic, as the boy would forever remained skeptic toward those, but it taunted him by the fact that he knew nothing about it. Ever since the ritual of his childhood, Naois has always been frustrated of how he could not explain it scientifically. The only reason of him to keep 6, was that the pokemon was a living proof that the ritual was real, and could be a potential evidence for Naois's study. Though, it was the same reason that he hated 6 every time he looked at it, since its existence seemed to taunt the lack of Naois's knowledge of the magic. It seemed to force the ideal into his head, and the more Naois thought about it, the more it nagged at him to take up the deal. Maybe the journey would assist him in solving this mystery, the giant puzzle that surrounded the whole ordeal.

The sudden commotion Tucker made startled Naois, as he looked up to see him yelling at Freya. That boy has a point, he thought, curiosity killed the cat, and Naois agreed with him mostly. Though unlike Tucker, Naois in fact, did not wish for Freya to not do it. If she didn't certainly it would have made their lives easier since ignorant was bliss, but Naois hated the thought of not knowing something in exchange for mere contentment. This could be something that could change the world, and he wanted to be able to unfold the mystery of it.

He looked at the poor girl Freya who was lying on the floor, seemingly unconscious. She might know something about this, Naois thought, as she was the one who started it all in the first place. Freya could play a huge role to provide him with some knowledge of this, and as such he made his mind to keep her near, at least until she still have some use for him and not much of a burden. He walked back to her and lifted her up in his arms, seeing that she could not be left there. "I'm taking her to the hospital" He informed the others, and started to walk out. "If you want to come, be my guest."
    Last edited by goldensteambun; 28th January 2013 at 2:41 AM.

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Isaac Casanova
    Leafeon
    Luxaris City, Pokemon Center.
    0 Pokemon Breed/Befriended

Isaac smiled as Freya began to tell him that he was able to bring baby; he gently ran his fingers along the leather strap, caressing his guitar. Her name was Dean, and she was the only woman he ever loved. He glanced down at Cassiel and gave her a small thumbs up, she smirked and trotted back towards him to sit by his feet.

He was interrupted from his thoughts, and guitar stroking, by a voice. It rang through the center as one of his friend’s voices, he looked in the direction the voice had come from to see Freya... floating? This was really odd. He watched as more odd things emerged, like a dark circle forming around him and the rest of the group.

He felt like he was floating, his whole body floating in a world that was whimsical. Like the feeling of falling just as you hit sleep. He opened his eyes after the ordeal, looking around at his surroundings. This wasn’t the Pokemon center he had been moments before, but rather, a graveyard. Isaac looked around to get a feeling for his surroundings. It was extremely dark, with a crimson red moon hanging overhead, there were also bones... so many Pokemon and people bones alike just scattered around. He looked by his feet, only to see that his Leafeon was now gone.

“Casth!” He cried, looking around in a panic. “Casthiel! Are you here?” He called again, hoping for the familiar cry of his Leafeon. He ran forwards, still screaming for his Pokemon; his lisp getting worse with every cry.

He finally saw her, laying soaked in her own blood, drowning in it. She gave a garbled cry, a cry for help. Isaac ran towards her, tears beginning to form in his eyes. He slumped down beside her, his pants getting soaked with the blood.

“Casth it’sth okay... I’m here, I’m here.” He whispered, grabbing for his Pokemon; although his hands just kept coming back, covered in blood. He heard a voice, that seemed to be booming in his head. He covered his ears with his blood soaked hands, trying to block out the voice.

“Shut. Up! Let me save Cas, God dammit!” He shouted, in his anger, his lisp seemed to fade, becoming more of a mild whistling noise. The tears were freely flowing now, soaking his face. He watched as Cassiel’s eyes rolled back into her head, no longer moving, no longer breathing. He let out an angry cry, slumping over her body and sobbing deeply. His face feeling soaked in his Pokemon’s blood.

This was the last thing he saw before coming to on the floor of the Pokemon Center, cradling Cas under him. He only moved when he heard Cas squeak something at him.

“Casth.. oh god I was stho worried...” He murmured, pulling her close and wiping his tear streaked face. He saw that everyone seemed just about as stunned as him, looking around at Freya, and then to each other.

Tucker shouted some angry words at Freya before storming out, followed by Roc. Naois picked up Freya, offering to take her to the hospital and inviting the other’s to come.

“I-I need a minute.” Replied Isaac, scooping up Cas and the rest of his belongings before running past Nao and outside, to the back of the Pokemon Center, sobbing uncontrollably into his hands with Cassiel on his lap.

Andre Bellamy
    Espeon
    Pokemon Center
    Badges: 0 Ribbons: 0

Freya snapped back at Andre, "Y-You Idiot... You're to caught up in your sins to even care about to people you use to consider friends, you too Nao."

Andre was taken aback at her response, and secretly, he was a little impressed she had the balls to snap back like that. People were usually too intimidated by his fame to talk back at him. Still, he couldn't just let that go. His pride wouldn't allow it. "Au contraire mon ami. I just have a reputation to keep. You can't possibly expect me to go camping in the woods like a savage do you? What would my fans think?!"

Shortly after his reply, strange things started to happen. Freya started to float, and dark circles appeared around Andre and the rest of the group. Andre barely had time to react before the scene suddenly changed. Andre was no longer in the Pokemon Center, but outside in a graveyard. It was dark and the moon was red. "Quel type de sorcellerie est-ce?" Andre wondered out loud. He stepped back as he looked around and something crunched under his foot. Looking down he saw what look like bones. His eyes widened. "Oh mon Dieu!" It wasn't the bones that shocked him, it was the fact that he got decayed remains on his expensive shoes. "This is absolutely disgusting."

But the dirty shoes would soon become the least of his concerns. As he tried to scrape the gunk off the bottom of his shoe, he something rub against his leg. He figured it was Crystal, he hadn't seen her when this insanity happened. He looked to the side, and saw that it wasn't Crystal, but a some type of skeletal creature thing. From the looks of it size, it appeared to have been a Pokemon at some point in it's life. Andre wasn't expecting to find that thing there, and let out a scream when he saw it. "GAH!" The zombie Pokemon thing growled in response.

Andre ran away from the zombie. If that wasn't Crystal, then where the heck had she disappeared to. She wouldn't be able to survive in a place like this. He called out for his Pokemon's name. "Crystal, Crystal! Where are you?!"

However, Crystal didn't appear, or even answer. Instead, like a scene from a horror movie, more zombies rose from the ground. Some were Pokemon, and some humans. Seeing them, Andre tried to run faster, but he was soon blocked off his path by a group of zombies. He turned around to go the other way, but the zombies blocked off that path. Pretty soon, he was surrounded by zombies. All of them chanting his name. "Andre.... Andre..."

"Sacre bleu!"

Then another voice rang out. "FOOLISH MORTALS. YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE WEIGTH OF THE RITUAL YOU HAVE PREFORMED, NOT COMPLETING IT WILL HAVE YOU MEET A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH. YOU ARE ALL DESTINED TO SAVE THIS PITIFUL WORLD, BUT SLOWLY THE CRACKS OF THE DREAM OF AN ETERNITY OF DARKNESS IS FORMING. MAKE HASTE, FOOLISH MORTALS, OR THIS WORLD THAT I HAVE BEEN BANISHED FROM.... WILL SOON FADE AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS... MOMENTO MORI."

Bloody hell?!

Just as the zombies were about to reach out and grab him, the scene changed again in a flash of white light. He was back at the Pokemon Center, Crystal was by his side, and everything had returned to normal. Well, aside from the fact that Freya was unconscious.

While everyone else looked stunned by what had just occured, the reactions of the others were mixed. Some stayed behind to help the girl, while others took off.

Andre really wasn't in the mood to deal with this right now. He scooped up Crystal in his arms, put his sunglasses over his eyes, and stormed out the door without saying a word to anyone else.

And as per usual, the papparazzi was still out there waiting for him with their flashing cameras, and shouting his name. However, after what had just ensued, Andre wasn't in the mood to deal with them right now. "Brűle en enfer!" he shouted, then walked past the cameras, and went to his hotel. Muttering profanities in French under his breath as he did.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 28th January 2013 at 1:55 AM.

Monica Fiorelli
    Umbreon
    Badges: 0

"No Monica... You would just have to send it back.... We're old enough anyway, so I don't see how that's going to be a problem..." Freya assured, to which Monica mentally sighed with relief. Her best friend leaned on her shoulder as Roc agreed to the journey.

"Roc, I suggest you keep your gear... It might be... useful..." Freya murmured, before something weird started to happen. Freya started levitating and a dark circle started forming around Monica and the rest of the group. Monica stood up, trying to peer into center the circle, but suddenly she felt a twisting sensation in her body, and it wasn't exactly the most pleasant feeling.

"The hell-...?!" She managed to shout before...the Pokemon Center disappeared? Monica saw the change in scenery and noticed that she wasn't anymore in the Pokemon Center building, but in the middle of a graveyard. She looked up and saw that a blood moon had risen in the darkness, and tombstones and bones littered the grounds.

Whoa, since when did Kyushu have a graveyard and a blood moon...cool, man...

Monica got up and started walking around among the dead trees and bones, the slight wind ruffling her red hair and the bones underfoot crunched by her motorcycle boots. She looked around to see if anyone was around and up again and saw the crimson moon still shining. At least there was no-one to judge whatever she was about to do next, besides, blood moons did not come frequently as far as she knew. Tossing her red tresses back, she then tilted her head upwards.

"Awrooooooo.... Awroooooooooo...." She howled, before another cry suddenly replied. A very familiar cry.

"Umbreeee!" It was Noctis' cry and it did not exactly sound close either. Monica looked to her side and saw that there was literally no-one around, her Umbreon included. Realizing that her Pokemon was gone, she started walking quickly and looking around for where the sound had come from. After a while, she managed to locate her Pokemon, seeing his yellow rings glow in the darkness. She quickly rushed towards him, but was suddenly blocked by several shadowy figures as she got close.

"Damn, get away from Noctis, assholes!" She growled as she made a fist and threw a punch at one of the figures, only for her hand to pass through as if they were ghosts. She drew back her hand as the figures stood, unmoving.

"FOOLISH MORTALS. YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE WEIGHT OF THE RITUAL YOU HAVE PREFORMED, NOT COMPLETING IT WILL HAVE YOU MEET A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH. YOU ARE ALL DESTINED TO SAVE THIS PITIFUL WORLD, BUT SLOWLY THE CRACKS OF THE DREAM OF AN ETERNITY OF DARKNESS IS FORMING. MAKE HASTE, FOOLISH MORTALS, OR THIS WORLD THAT I HAVE BEEN BANISHED FROM.... WILL SOON FADE AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS... MEMENTO MORI."

A voice rang into her head, making it throb and then disappeared just as abruptly as they entered. As soon as the voice faded, the figures parted, revealing Noctis, lying down and unmoving, dark liquid surrounding him. No...it couldn't be...

"CHE CAZZO! MURDERERS! You'll regret that, idiots!" Monica shouted, gritting her teeth as the shadowy figures started surrounding her, closer and closer. She wanted to hurt them, kill them if she could. Before she could make a move however, she collapsed, her head ringing with the words once again and head blanking out as a flash of white light overcame her vision.

Monica slowly opened her eyes to find herself back at the Pokemon Center, lying on the couch. The first thing she did was look down and saw that Noctis was next to her, alive and breathing. She gave him a small smile as she sat up, the memory of the graveyard still fresh in her mind. What exactly was going to happen? What exactly laid beneath the surface of the ritual they had performed? If what she heard in the graveyard held true...

Tucker was screaming, and Monica noticed that Freya was still passed out, unaware of what was happening around them. Roc scribbled something on a piece of paper before handing it to her. Looking at it, she saw that it was a number.

“That’s my contact number; please call me and tell me if Freya is okay if I’m not back in time.” She said, before exiting the Pokemon Center. Monica entered the number on her mobile phone as Andre and Isaac left.

"I'm taking her to the hospital. If you want to come, be my guest." Nao said as he scooped Freya up. Monica nodded as she stood up, slinging her black messenger bag and beckoning for Noctis to follow.

"Let me help carry her, Nao. They're still outside, and I don't think we have time for me to answer any damn questions and deal with that...idiot I punched... Give me a second....hospital's just close by if I remember correctly." She said as she placed her arms under Freya's body, one under her legs and one behind the girl's back, just as Nao did. She then motioned for the exit with her head.

"C'mon, let's get going." She said.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

(OOC: After this post is done groups are now officially instigated! Also, sorry for bunnying but I found it to be the most logical things to do Golden and Jean, let's just have it be a noodle incident

Freya E. Yamamoto
    Vaporeon
    Luxaris City Hospital
    Badges/Ribbons:0

Freya started to awaken, hearing the beeping of the life support next to her. She started to remember things, and looked around the room, to see Mizumi was sleeping next to her, she looked to see both Nao and Monica in the room seeming to have just finished conversing about something, whatever it is she wouldn't know. She looked at the clock, it was around 2 PM, and that made Freya sigh with relief, she was happy that she wasn't out as long as she thought she was. Everything that happened must have been on the news by now, but Freya knew it would be futile to resist. SHe then saw a Nurse enter, and notice that she got up

"Alright then Ms. Yamamoto, you're free to go now. We just finished the last few tests while you were asleep and you got checked out for clearence. Also, the Gym Leader is back in town so if any of you three would like th challenge him, you can, but there's also a honey gathering contest at the ranch on route 402, whatever you want to do is up to you guys. Well, I'll see you at the front desk.: THe Nurse gave a cherry smile and walked out of the room. ZFreya sighed as she started to collect her things, and then looked at her two friend in front of her.

"I'd like to thank you two for coming with me, at least... If you feel like you need any explanations you're free to tag along with me, but you don't have to. I'm sure what happened back there was enough to freak you guys out, to see what I have to struggle through daily. Again, it was both good to see you both, but I do hope that you'll come with me on this trip... At least you both cared enough to see me, instead of the others, but we'll cross paths with them again, I'm sure of it." Freya finished her little speech, she motioned for Mizumi to come, who had just finished her nap.

THey started to walk out of the room, and Freya looked back at her friends once more, and crystal teardrops flew through the air as she walked towards the elevator, preparing to go down to the first floor.

I hope they come with me... I have a feeling, that once we leave here, our fate's going to take a drastic turn...

Credit to EG for Banner. And the Serebii 6th Gen Sprite project for the Sliggoo sprite.

lol I made it in times

Jolteon
    Luxaris City Hospital

They got Freya to the hospital, him and Monica, and checked her in a recovery room with minimum of fuss. It seemed like the girl was just knocked unconscious by sudden mental impact, and she would be completely all right by the time she wake up, or so diagnosed by the doctor. Naois stood by the window sill, leaning his back against it as he blew his cigarette in contentment. He was contemplating between going out the hallway to smoke, figured that Freya would be fine since she had Monica there, but just in case something was wrong, he would want to be there. It wasn't like he cared about her or anything, even though they were childhood friends Naois could barely call this person one of his acquaintances now, or anyone else for all that mattered.

The atmosphere was quite silent between him and Monica, saved for a few occasional small talk they would made. To be frank, Naois did not have such good impression of the red head girl to begin with, since she was anything to him but a proper lady. From the look of it, it didn't seemed like she was much impressed by him either, seeing her scowl when he kept lighting up one cigarette after another nonstop. He didn't blame her, who wouldn't be upset seeing their childhood friend has changed so much in everything, and literally became another person ? Only his physical appearance still loosely resembled the one she had known. Though Naois was taller than her now, and that green eye wasn't there when he was young either, but otherwise he looked the same.

It was odd, the relationship of him with all of them. He did recalled them all as his childhood friends, but it was since a long time ago. He changed now, so did all of them, as he had noticed. Naois never bothered to keep in contact with any of them. He didn't want to either, but somehow by a twisted stroke of fate it brought them all here, in one place.

A while after, Freya woke up, seemingly unharmed and fine by herself. They were told that she could be released then, and a few helpful details from the nurse about gym challenge and contest. The region was probably in a hustle and bustle about all these events, since it just officially joined the Pokemon League and opened for trainers to come. Though, none of it was appealing to him at the moment. He had a purpose of coming here, and even though Naois would have added another goal to solve the mystery of the ritual of his childhood, his main purpose to study the genes of pokemon still remained.

As they were about to leave, Freya thanked him and Monica and offered the proposal to travel with her again. Naois had already made up his mind before it, what other choice did he had anyway ? Of course he would have to travel with her if he ever wanted to find out the answer to his many questions. Naois discarded of his cigarette and walked toward the elevator with her, since it would be quite impolite for him to suffocate the girls in the smoke in such small-capacity space. Glancing at Freya, it seemed like her eyes were glistening and wet with a few droplets of tears, though it might just be his imagination. All the sudden, he put his hand on her shoulder, stopped the girl on her track and pulled her back with a soft tug. He shook his head and blurted out a blunt "We are not coming" to the people inside the elevator and waited for them to close the door, until it was just them three in the empty hallway.

"I do not 'tag along', but I will take up that offer of traveling together." Naois told her, though he also darted his eyes to Monica to make himself clear in case she would decided to come with as well. "It wasn't like I have much choices. However, I do have a few proposal of my own that I want to notify you."

"First off, you will have to tell me all knowledge that you possessed when I demand you to. It is vital to my research that you will provide me with unlimited resources that you have, and in return I will give you my undivided attention as well as acknowledgement. Second, I will not present myself as a burden to you, and I expect you would not be the same to me. That mean you will not question my action nor have concern of my personal life. Our relationship is merely for my research benefits, so think of it like a business contract, professional and no emotional feeling will be involved. Do we have a deal ?" It was cold to her, and quite cruel coming from an old friend, but he had to break it down to the girl. Naois reached out his hand to her, in offer of a handshake to seal their contract. As unprofessional as it was, Naois supposed it would have to do for now, seeing that he could not have a proper contract typed up and make her sign since his lawyer was clearly wasn't presented.
    Last edited by goldensteambun; 31st January 2013 at 8:41 AM.

★ goldensteambun

Tucker Finkle
    Flareon
    Next to a Toilet in Luxaris
    No good stuff and some vomit on his shirt.

"I can't do it today, I'm going to see that show with the Flareon." He paused and looked at the fur ball drinking from the toilet. "Oh that's you! Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"Something came up, the show is cancelled, can we please battle?"

"Are you serious? You are going to cancel your show this soon? Maybe thats reason enough to not accept your challenge."

Tucker sighed, he didn't have time for this.

OOC He scribbled on a note not the pie, did I mention I was ill?
    "I'll have Rex do some tricks for you if you battle me, it will be like a private show...please." Tucker was tired, he wanted today to be over.

"Tomorrow"

Tucker agreed, he had to do a few things first anyway, he shook the mans hand and whistled to Rex who finally left the toilet and followed while giggling.

It was sunset at this point, an chance of Tucker finding what happened to the others would soon be over, he would worry about that later though. If he was to go on this adventure, he needed to get the things he needed from his trailer. Once he made it back, he found the things he was looking for. He tied the black cloth he had around Rex's neck. His usual method of disguising him when they needed to get somewhere quick. He grabbed his flame pipe, and his playing cards, he wasnt sure that he would need them but felt better having them with him for some reason. After grabbing all the essentials. He searched for one last thing in his fridge. A pie one of the fans had sent to him during last nights show. He pulled it out, ans scribbled an apology on it. Then made a call to the GoldenRod post office. Before long a noctowl arrived.

"Take this to the hospital and have them check for the name on the note. If they don't come up wth anything look, for a girl dressed in blue round town." The Noctowl nodded nd took the basket away.

It probably wasn't an amazing idea to run away from everyone and everything, but it was too late now, if he was lucky he may run into one of them or get a reply from Freya. Either way, he and Rex needed to practice for tomorrow. They weren't amazing at battling. Tucker headed out for Route 401. Hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

It's a jungle out there.

Roxanna ‘Roc’ Freck
    Glaceon
    Around Luxaris City

Roc must have circle the city four times in search of Tucker, all her lead for a spiky green haired person all ended with dead ends or maybe he had already left. At this point of time her Glaceon was incredibly irritated with all the running around. The ice pokemon was constantly moaned and grumbled his displeasure the whole time but his trainer was obviously not listening to him and that just made him angrier. Thankfully, the lavender haired girl stopped in her track, huffing from her long search and Burn joined her heaving. It was getting late and the sun was setting. She assumed like any normal person and pokemon that was not awake at night that Tucker probably went somewhere to sleep. Roc was considering going back to the Pokemon Center for a place to stay for a night.

“Omigosh, that Flareon was so adorable,” A nicely dressed brunette girl squealed out to her guy friend. They seemed awfully close since the guy arm was wrapped around her as they walked. “Oh, get me one Sweetums!”

“Hmm, well Sweetheart it might be difficult but I’ll try for you,” the taller man replied and gazed into the girls eyes. There faces started to get close but they were suddenly interrupted.

“Hey, hey you saw a Flareon!” The short darker skinned girl spoke up and it startled them a bit. It was probably the lack of tact and ability to notice they were having a moment. “Did the Flareon have this tall guy, like this tall and spiky green-hair with him?” She reached her hands up high she tried to show his height about a foot or so taller than herself.

“Yeah, he did now you mention. Not the most attractive looking guy.” The girl answered and gave the man a nice squeeze in her arms.

“Do you know where he was going?” The two pointed toward down the road that lead outside of town and mention he looked like he was heading out. She nodded in her understanding. “Thank you so much.”

And with that displayed of gratitude she was off again and Burn audibly groaned and followed his master. Bolting down the road and dodging a few people still out and about, a tall silhouette of person walking and a small four-legged pokemon that seem to be walking toward the sunset. Getting closer she confirmed it as good old Tucker.

“Tucker,” Roc called out his name rather happily, and he responded by turning looking rather surprised to see her. She dashed to him and stopped to catch her breath. She wiped her forehead with the back of her hand before looking up at him. “I’ve looked all over for you! Are you all right, you left so suddenly so I was worried.” She was showing her concern for her friend.

Burn on the other hand was glaring very hard at him with a look that could kill those with weak hearts. Pretty much everyone in the general area, except Roc, noticed his raging fury burning so strongly. And if he wasn’t so tired from all the dang running he would have taken another bite at his kneecap.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Isaac Casanova
    Leafeon
    Around Luxaris City
    0 Pokemon Bred/Befriended

Isaac wiped his face, he hadn’t cried like this in years. He forgot how horrible it really felt to cry. Cassiel brushed up beside him, a worried expression on her face, Isaac rubbed her head.

“I’m good, I’m alright.” He replied to the small worried Leafeon, hoping to make her feel better about how hurt her trainer looked. “I justht, I saw things Casth. I sthaw you...” He couldn’t finish his sentence due to trying to hold in his tears. The grass Pokemon seemed to understand, she crawled up on her owner’s lap, rubbing up against his chest trying to comfort him.

He smiled slightly, wiping his eyes and taking a deep breath. He felt a little better. The only problem now, was trying to figure out where his friends went. Freya, Nao, and Monica had all gone to the hospital. Tucker had run off and Roc had gone looking for him, and... well he had no idea where Andre went; and frankly, he didn’t want to know.

He stood up, allowing Cassiel to crawl onto his shoulder as he adjusted his guitar, fixed his bag and walked around the large city of Luxaris City. He... had no idea of where he was going. He walked over to a large map, looking at it.

There was a large red dot with the words “YOU ARE HERE” written above it, with all the main buildings of the city highlighted in different colours. He saw the PokeCenter he had come from, a PokeMart, the town’s gym, and a hotel. A Hotel? Maybe he should rest for the night before heading out again. Actually, that sounded pretty good.

Him and Cas walked to the hotel, but as per usual, Isaac didn’t really have much money. He sighed, sitting in a chair in the lobby.

“Sorry Casth, looksth like we’re sthleeping in a chair again.” He said to his Pokemon, the grass type didn’t seem bothered as Isaac made himself more comfortable in the chair.

Monica Fiorelli
    Umbreon

Once Nao and Monica had Freya checked into the hospital, all they could do was wait outside her recovery room. Nao was sitting opposite her, still puffing at his cigarette, while she took out her phone and opened up Roc's contact details, ready to make a call. Things were mostly silent between the two of them, and she had noticed Nao's slight facial cues when they talked, as if he didn't exactly like the way she rolled for some reason. Monica wasn't exactly the perfect lady, she wasn't even girly, with the way she was even when she was still in Pokemon school. Not that she cared if she turned him off somehow, she was who she was after all.

After what seemed like a while, the recovery room's door finally opened and they were allowed inside. Freya was finally awake, and the nurse had already cleared her, while giving her details on the local Gym, as well as a honey-gathering contest. Monica ran over to her now-conscious friend and hugged her tightly.

"Man, you got me so damn worried!" She said, before releasing the younger girl and giving her a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder, relieved that she was fine. Once Freya was able to stand, she fixed up her stuff before addressing Monica and Nao.

"I'd like to thank you two for coming with me, at least... If you feel like you need any explanations you're free to tag along with me, but you don't have to. I'm sure what happened back there was enough to freak you guys out, to see what I have to struggle through daily. Again, it was both good to see you both, but I do hope that you'll come with me on this trip... At least you both cared enough to see me, instead of the others, but we'll cross paths with them again, I'm sure of it." She said, before walking out of the room ahead of them, her Vaporeon in tow. Nao and Monica followed her out.

"I do not 'tag along', but I will take up that offer of traveling together. It wasn't like I have much choices. However, I do have a few proposal of my own that I want to notify you." Nao started saying, before he went into a full-on hammy speech about how everything was strictly business, how nobody could force information out of him and that Freya better not be a burden, causing Monica to roll her eyes and growl inwardly. If there was anything that annoyed her, it was this kind of "professional" businesslike shit. Monica liked things simple and straightforward.

"Fuck, don't be such a killjoy, Nao. To hell with all that business shit! Seriously, there's no thrill in that, adventures aren't all business. Freya, would I ever say no? Heh, of course you've got me, you can count on that!" She added, before pressing the "call" button.

"Hey, Roc. This is Monica...Freya's awake and fine. We're about to leave the hospital now, no worries!" She said, listening to Roc's reply before promising to see each other again and hanging up. Putting her phone away, she then faced Freya, waiting for her reply.

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Andre Bellamy
    Luxaris City, Hotel
    Espeon

Andre slammed the door behind him once he got to his hotel room. His servants had checked him in while he was at the Pokemon Center. Naturally, he got the biggest, and most expensive suite in the hotel. It was lavishly decorated, and perfectly tidy. Once he got in, he put Crystal on her pillow on a table. Jumped face first into the canopy bed, and screamed into a pillow. As he did, Crystal looked up at Andre, jumped off the table, and went over to Andre's side.

After a few seconds of that, he sat up, took his sunglasses off, and put them on the nightstand. "That was horrible!" Crystal looked up at the boy with a confused face. Andre smiled at the Psychic Pokemon, and rubbed her head. "Don't worry mon cherie, I'm fine. Thankfully, it's over now." He got up from the bed, and went to the bathroom. After a stressful day, Andre liked to relax with a long bubble bath. He turned on the water, removed his tie, and started to unbutton his shirt. As the water was running, he added the bubbles, and a few sweet smelling liquids the hotel had provided. The tub slowly started to fill with water, and foamy bubbles. Once the tub was full, he shut the water off, got completely undressed, and went in.

---

After about an hour in the tub, Andre emerged from the bathroom wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe. He streched his arms up. "Ah, that was merveilleux!" He walked to the closet, and pulled out some clothes. Crystal knew what was coming next, and hid under the bed, while Andre pulled some clothes out of the closet.

Soon he was dressed in a similar outfit from last time. This time, the button down shirt was lavender, and the tie was pink. On the bottom, he wore a pair of black dress pants, the same shoes he wore earlier. As he brushed his hair in the mirror, he studied his reflection for a second, and felt like something was missing. After taking a second to think about it for a minute, he went back to his closet. He decided to take a page from Nao's book. One of his friends that actually had any taste. He pulled out a pink vest, and a magenta trenchcoat to go with it, and put them on. After studying his reflection in the mirror one more time, and splashed a little lavender scented cologne on his hair, and combed his hair again. Once he was finally done, he exclaimed. "Parfait!" Andre's entire process of getting ready took over an hour. He always took his time getting dressed, it takes a lot of time to put himself together.

After his bath, Andre had brushed off the paranormal experience earlier as a strange fluke, and nothing worth getting upset over. After all, the last supernatural thing he experienced ended with Crystal becoming an Espeon. He then thought back to what Freya had said. It wasn't the journey she'd insisted they all go on he had a problem with. The reason Andre was in Kyushu in the first place was to go on the Pokemon journey he never got to do as a kid. Get the local gym badges, participate in a contest or two, and do it using the elegant Psychic types he liked. What pissed him off was the "Without anything you've gotten through fame" part. Andre had worked hard for his fame. Who was she to tell him what he could and could not do. Did she expect him to go camping in the forest surrounded by disgusting Bug types when he had enough money to check in to the presidential suites of fabulous hotels? How barbaric! He had fame, and fortune. Why would he squander that just because some crazy girl told him to; even if she was his friend at some point...

He would officially start the journey tomorrow, but he thought it might be a good idea to get a head start. He had heard there was a Gym in town, and it would be to his benefit to challenge it's leader. So he put his sunglasses on his head, grabbed his backpack, gestured for Crystal to follow him, and together they left the room.

---

Andre made it to the lobby, when he saw a familiar face. It was Isaac, lying on a chair. Andre facepalmed, and sighed to himself. "Tsk tsk..." Life obviously had not been kind to him through the years as it had to him. The guy looked like a homeless person. Andre couldn't just leave a former friend there looking pathetic. So, he and Crystal approached the boy and his Leafeon. "Ugh, it's even worse up close." Andre thought to himself as he crossed his arms, and tapped his foot. "Mon dieu, are you seriously going to just lie there and sleep?!"

"Esssspeon." Crystal added smugly.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 5th February 2013 at 3:52 PM.

Isaac Casanova
    Luxaris City, Hotel.
    Leafeon
    0 Pokemon Breed | 0 Pokemon Befriended

Isaac was lounged back in the chair, his eyes shut, almost half asleep. Cassiel was curled up on his stomach, trying to get some shut eye before her and her owner set off in the morning. Isaac had just about entered the world of sleep before he heard a rather familiar, if not snotty voice. Oh christ, he thought.

“"Mon dieu, are you seriously going to just lie there and sleep?!" Andre exclaimed, Isaac’s eyes opened slowly and he rolled them, what the hell did it look like he was doing?

"Esssspeon." His Espeon said smugly as Isaac opened his eyes. Cassiel hopped off her trainer’s lap and glared at the Espeon, she wasn’t in the mood for little miss ‘priss priss’ over here.

“Le, Leafeon.” (Why not just shut your mouth, princess?) Replied Cassiel simply, with a satisfied expression. Isaac looked down at the two Pokemon before looking back up at Andre with a mildly angry expression.

“Uh, yesth? I want to be resthted before I head out tomorrow.” He said smoothly, looking up at the perfumed man, Andre had the look of someone who had gotten too used to his fame. Too rude, to absurd, and quite full of himself. Isaac had remained civil at the Pokemon Center, even though this was one of his friends, it didn’t stop him from wanting to punch this guy’s teeth in.

“Look, unlessth you need me for something I’d prefer to sthleep, alright?” Continued Isaac, looking down at Cassiel. He’d actually like to make sure Freya was okay, but he was sure Nao and Monica had taken care of that. Maybe he would pop into the hospital tomorrow when he woke up and check in on her.

Isaac scratched his chin, feeling slightly better now that the itch from his stubble was gone. He noticed Andre’s bags. “You going sthomewhere?” Asked Isaac, looking at Andre, perhaps he knew something about Freya? Maybe he should get up after all. He sat up on the chair and readjusted his guitar on his back.

Freya E. Yamamoto
    Luxaris City, Hospitol
    Vaporeon
    Badges/Ribbons: 0/0

As Freya was about to push the button to go down the elevator, she felt a hand on her shoulder. When she turned around, she saw Nao looking at her in a sort of ignoring moos as he told the people in the elevator to basically close it, and she heard the door click as it went down. When Freya say no one but them and their Pokemon were in the hallway, she heard Nao start to speak

"I do not 'tag along', but I will take up that offer of traveling together." Nao told her, though he also darted his eyes to Monica, as if to prove something. "It wasn't like I have much choices. However, I do have a few proposal of my own that I want to notify you."

"First off, you will have to tell me all knowledge that you possessed when I demand you to. It is vital to my research that you will provide me with unlimited resources that you have, and in return I will give you my undivided attention as well as acknowledgement. Second, I will not present myself as a burden to you, and I expect you would not be the same to me. That mean you will not question my action nor have concern of my personal life. Our relationship is merely for my research benefits, so think of it like a business contract, professional and no emotional feeling will be involved. Do we have a deal ?" It was cold to her, and quite cruel coming from an old friend. Nao reached out his hand to her, in offer of a handshake to maek whatever deal with the terms he proposed. Freya thought he was being preposterous, but was about to shake his hand until Monica butted in.

"Fuck, don't be such a killjoy, Nao. To hell with all that business ****! Seriously, there's no thrill in that, adventures aren't all business. Freya, would I ever say no? Heh, of course you've got me, you can count on that!" She added, before pressing the "call" button on what looked like a cell phone. Freya sighed with relief as she looked athe two of them, and gave a slight smile before picking something out of her bag, her cards. She decided to draw two cards, one for Monica, one for Nao. She didn't know what was going to happen, but, it would tell her what truly has happened to them.

She looked at Nao's card, and a grim look crawled over her face. The Tower was present for him, and that was a bad sign, and Freya saw even Mizumi starting to be tacken aback. Drawing the Tower on the first time will lead to bad omens, and she knew first hand how boad those could get. When she looked at Monica's, her heart sunk a little further, but in a sense Freya knew it was inevitable. It was the Moon, the card of illusions...

No cards are bad, no cards are good either. It's how they're interpreted together and how it applies to the Quarent is what makes them so deadly. The card of Destruction, and the Card of Illusion, representing each one of my friends. I feel like, that this is fate at work... I fear that this is just the start. This isn't hopeful at all, but what that voice told me, it was telling me it proved it to them, but I have the feeling that speech along with that spread... Something bad's going to transpire here soon, real soon. I need answers, and fast.

"Alright Nao, I agree, but on one condition, if I say something is dangerous, if something bad is going to happen, not to do something, do as I say. I just have a feeling, that this region will soon be brought to ruin, and the seven of us will be the root of it all. Everyone has to unburden themselves, but it's useless as you're just thinking I'm spewing out the same nonsense over and over again, right? "Freya asked in a mocking tone to Nao before she put her cards back in there case, and started to head down the elevator.

"We're going to go to Route 402 and participate in that contest there, alright/ Then we'll retire for the night, I have a feeling that the Gym's going to take all day." Freya looked solemnly out the window at the sunset as she waited for the two to get into the Elevator before closing the door, awaiting for what was going to come.

Jolteon
    Luxaris City Pokemon Centre

As Naois was holding out his hand expecting an answer from Freya, Monica suddenly broke the tension with a rather unlady-like manners. Such profanity, Naois frowned at the girl disapprovingly, waiting for her to finished the call with Roc before speaking up again. He pulled back his hand and lit up another cigarette, watching Monica with in deprecation. She was everything against his ideal type of girls. It was bad enough that Naois forced himself to travel along side with a girl he just met out of the blue, and now he found himself with another whom he absolutely could not approve of.

"I beg your pardon. I certainly do not go on 'adventure', I go on expedition for business and research purposes. To be frank, you should learn to control that foul mouth of yours, my la..." He hold in his last word, deeming that the girl should not be called a lady unless she start acting like one. Naois put on a snarky smirk at her and puffed on his cigarette, his face was in a mocking smile as he spoke. "Oh, my bad. You my friend, are in no circumstance a lady. With the exception of your abnormally large breast, I supposed nothing more could define you as a lady."

Fortunately, Freya interupted him and Monica before they could launch into a quarrel. She accepted his terms and conditions with not so much of a mocking, and that was all he needed to hear. "As long as it is reasonable, I will let you take the lead" Naois smiled at her, considering the deal was done. Normally he wouldn't let himself be led by anyone, not to mention a woman who was his age, but this time it would have to do for now. Whatever the situation he was in, Freya knew more of it than he did. Though, it would be quite a commotion to put up with two girls for the whole journey, especially the red headed one, Naois thought grimly as he glanced at Monica.

"Route 402 it is then." He nodded at Freya in agreement. As they were about to entered the elevator, Naois put his hands on Monica's shoulders and pulled her back softly, in order to let Freya to pass and got in first. "Lady first" he grinned back at Monica sarcastically and winked. If they were going to travel together, he might as well have some fun for his own twisted entertainment, rather than trying to put up with it. After all, Naois has always been good adapting to new environment. Only when Freya entered, did he let go of Monica and walked in as well, with 6 followed him closely behind.

★ goldensteambun

Andre Bellamy
    Espeon
    Luxaris Hotel Lobby

“Le, Leafeon.” (Why not just shut your mouth, princess?) His Leafeon replied with a satisfied expression.

Crystal didn't let her comment get to her. She grinned and responded with, "Espeon Es." (Now, now honey. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.) She struck a pose as spoke. (There's no need to be jealous, we can't all be as pretty as I am.)

Issac looked at him with an angry expression. “Uh, yesth? I want to be resthted before I head out tomorrow.”

Andre raised an eyebrow. Then he frowned, and shook his head with disapproval. "Mon ami, it's only two in the afternoon. If you want to waste your time sleeping your day away, then by all means don't let me stop you." He finished his comment by rolling his eyes sarcastically.

“Look, unlessth you need me for something I’d prefer to sthleep, alright?” Continued Isaac. Andre watched him scratch his hairy chin, and had to stop himself from gagging. Facial hair just looked disgusting, and he didn't get why he didn't bother to shave himself. “You going sthomewhere?”

"Oui." Andre answered. "I intend to do something with my time. I came here to travel around the region. And before you say anything, no this has nothing to do with what Freya said. I have my own reasons for doing this, nothing more. I also understand that the Gym leader is in town and I intend to challenge him" When he finished his speech, a pink piece of paper pinned to a bulletin board caught his attention. Andre walked over to look at the paper, and after scanning it, his face lit up. "C'est magnifique!" He grabbed the piece of paper off the wall, and walked back to where Issac was. "But before I do that, I'm going to take part in this!" He flashed the paper in Issac's face. On it was an advertisement for a Pokemon Contest taking place on Route 402. "C'est une performance!"
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 8th February 2013 at 11:55 PM.

Monica Fiorelli
    Umbreon
    Luxaris City Hospital

"I beg your pardon. I certainly do not go on 'adventure', I go on expedition for business and research purposes. To be frank, you should learn to control that foul mouth of yours, my la..." Nao started saying, before stopping himself, which made Monica raise an eyebrow. He however, continued his statement with a mocking smile on his face.

"Oh, my bad. You my friend, are in no circumstance a lady. With the exception of your abnormally large breasts, I supposed nothing more could define you as a lady." He finished. Monica narrowed her icy eyes at him. Did he just imply that she was...a man? Whatever it was, he was going to pay, that was for sure. Freya, however agreed to the terms pretty easily after doing what seemed to be a Tarot reading. Monica sighed, cursing under her breath at Nao, who agreed to let Freya lead. For her best friend's sake, Monica decided to drop it for now and follow them to the elevator. As she was about to enter however, Nao pulled her back.

"Lady first" He said in what seemed to be a sarcastic manner as he smirked at Monica and let Freya pass first.

"Che cazzo! I'm female too, damn it!" She growled as she shrugged his hands off and beckoned for Noctis to follow, the Umbreon snarling at Nao as he passed by. While she was generally easy to get along with, she hated insults and critiques, and especially those self-righteous kind of guys who thought that they were always right. Nao...he was definitely going to be unbearable...or somewhat annoying at the very least. Not only was he too serious, he was also incredibly sexist, something she despised.

Once inside the elevator, she heard Freya announce that they were going to enter the honey-gathering contest in Route 402. Sounded good to her, and the Gym battle she wanted could wait for tomorrow anyway. She narrowed her eyes at Nao and gave him the finger as the elevator moved down, before crossing her arms once again. Once they hit the ground floor and the elevator opened up, Monica, who was closest to the door, moved out of the elevator together with Noctis before Nao could pull that stupid "Lady first" stunt once again and gave him a smirk. After all, two people could play the same game.
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 11th February 2013 at 4:29 PM.

Tucker Finkle
    Flareon
    Exiting Luxaris City
    No Good Stuff

As Tucker neared the gate of Luxaris city, his mind was wandering. He would be having the most important gym battle he will likely ever have tomorrow. Him and Rex were skilled, no doubts bout that, but often when they would challenge gyms is was just to goof off. He had only won most of his gym badges through luck.

He was trying to think of what he could teach Rex in a night that would help him win. Let's see, Rex knew fire fang, agility, headbutt, andd..umm..

"Tucker!"

Tucker jumped as he heard his name, but turned around to a pleasant surprise as he saw the Lavender girl running after him. How did she keep finding him? She was very good at this. She began to express her concern while Tucker listened. He was so happy to see her and so glad she would go with him. He would have hugged her had it not been Burn, who looked prepaired to murder him on the spot. He opted for words instead.

"I'm so glad you found me! I wish we could relax and talk, but I have a gym battle coming up, and me and Rex were heading out to train. We aren't really that great yet, but I had an idea. Just you can sleep tonight. But I'll probably be up training."

They headed out. It was already late and there was only a little daylight left. But Tucker had a plan, and he didn't need daylight for it. Once Roc had tucked into her sleeping bag for the night. Tucker was still up working on what he prayed would work. At around 12:30 a little after Roc had gone to bed he had looked over. Roc was all curled up. Tucker had thought she looked adorable, but she was shivering slightly. He went over to his baag and pulled out a jacket with the circus logo on it. With the stealth of a ninja, he tip toed over to where Roc was lying. Burn had been asleep close by. Tucker knew that had burn seen Tucker standing over his master while she was sleeping it was all the excuse he needed. He layed the jacket on Roc, and returned to work.

"I hope you are ready bud, tomorrow we are taking this league by storm."

For once Rex didn't giggle, but nodded in approval.

It's a jungle out there.

Freya E. Yamamoto
    Vaporeon
    Luxaris City
    Badges/Ribbons: 0/0

Freya sighed wit hrelief when both of her friends agreed to go with her. She petted Mizumi as they went down the elevator, and looked side to side to see them not really looking at each other, most likely from the tassle they had earlier. When the elevator stopped, Monica just decided to barge out, and Freya could see Nao was starting to get a tiny bit annoyed. She sighed and got out of the elevator, and went to the front desk and filled out the rest of her paperwork. When hse got back, whatver those two were doing was interrupted by her appearing.

"Hey you tow, we can go onw." She sighed at the two of them as she started to head towards the exit. When she went through the doors she saw the sun was about to set, and new the night contest was about to start. She beckoned the two of them to hurry after her. Once she got to the city gates, she waitied for Nao and Moncia to catch up.

"Alright then, we might encounter some young trainers and wild pokemon, even at this hour. THe night contest will start soon ,so we must make haste." She warned the two of them as she started to run. She smelled the bread coming from the houses on the route, and continued to run until she reached the entrance of rotue 402. She turned left and continued until she could see the ranch, and saw Mizumi panting heavily behind her.

"Wait guys, tread with caution, I have a feeling something bad's going to happen." Freya warned as she stepped into the ranch, and headed towards contest registration.

Jolteon
    Luxaris City

Such an insolent childish attitude, Naois snorted at the red headed girl and her Umbreon. It was almost night time already, as he glanced at the sun setting at the horizon, marking the end of his first day in Kyushuu. First day, yet he already found himself in the most unlikely situation he could ever thought of. One could never predict the future it seemed, though Naois was certain that one's calculation could always come close to it, and with efforts one's future could always be determined. At least, that was what he thought for his truth.

Freya seemed to be in a hurry, rushing them to quicken their steps on the way to Route 402. A contest she said, which made Naois frowned in disapproval, his eyebrow quirked. He could never understand why people would waste their time on such a thing. Neither entertainment or satisfaction he could find in contest, though if one's motive was to seek for fame in such experience, he deemed that it was understandable. Nonetheless, to him contest was pointless, something he would rather keep a distance from. However, it was a pact he had made to Freya that he would be the one following her, and a pact it was. As such, there was no turning back now. An oportunity like this could offer him more than it seemed, and Naois was the one who like to take chances.

The girl was running surprisingly fast, even in her dress and shoes as such, which made Naois made effort to strive on his long legs to keep up. She must have really taken this contest affair quite seriously after all, he thought, as they made their way out of the city and out to the route. There was a large ranch in their sight, and by the commotion over there it must have been the contest avenue. Such lack of sophistication for something that was supposed to be the epitome of pokemon beauty and grace, Naois winced as the place came into his view. Though, he would have to get used to it if he was going to travel with Freya from now on, by his best guess.

"So, I supposed we would be sitting by the side to provide you with mental support, as acquaintances would do ?" Naois asked once the girl was done with her registration. Since he was here already, might as well play his role as their 'friend'. With that thought, he took her hand and placed a kiss on it, only to pulled back second later with a smile. If he was good at anything, that would be meaningless flirting. "I trust that you would put on your best performance, miss Yamamoto"

★ goldensteambun

Isaac Casanova
    Leafeon
    Luxaris City Motel
    0 Pokemon Bred/Befriended

The Espeon didn't let her comment get to her. She grinned and responded with, "Espeon Es." (Now, now honey. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.) She struck a pose as spoke. (There's no need to be jealous, we can't all be as pretty as I am.)

Cassiel rolled her eyes at Crystal, she always had been such a bloody show off, and Cassiel wasn’t in the mood for her antics. She pawed at her ascot and looked up at her master, hoping they could move on soon. Hell, maybe he’d go with Andre; Crystal and her could play in the mud. That would certainly show the prissy Espeon a thing or two. She giggled slightly and sat down.

“Leafeon Leaf.” (I suppose you’re right, besides, why would I want to be a prissy princess when I can be a strong little Pokemon. And I’m really not in the mood for you Crystal.) She said finally, walking away and sitting by her master.

“Oh really?” Isaac looked at the sheet Andre had held in front of him, Isaac had never been quite so interested in the whole contest and gym leader crowd; he much prefers music and breeding. He thought about it for a second, hell; travelling with someone could be just as fun as travelling alone. Even if that person is Andre... He smiled slightly and looked at Andre.

“What if I came with you? You know, travelling companionsth. It could be... fun.” Said Isaac, trying not to gag at the thought of being stuck with pamper pants over here. He sat up slightly and Cassiel hopped onto his lap.

“Stho what do you sthay? Just me, you, Cassiel and your Espeon.” He continued.

Andre Bellamy
    Espeon
    Luxaris Hotel Lobby

"Leafeon Leaf.” (I suppose you’re right, besides, why would I want to be a prissy princess when I can be a strong little Pokemon. And I’m really not in the mood for you Crystal.) Cassiel said before walking away.

Crystal laughed cooly, and rolled her eyes. Eeeespeon es! (Ohhohohoho! That's cute. Why would I do that, when I can be a strong princess? Why don't you go back to doing photosynthesis, or whatever it is whatever it is you do.) she said before strutting off next to her trainer, and nuzzling her head against his ankle.

“What if I came with you? You know, travelling companionsth. It could be... fun. Stho what do you sthay? Just me, you, Cassiel and your Espeon." Said Issac.

Andre knelt down to pat Crystal's head, and took a moment to think about it. "Well..." On the one hand, he wasn't sure he wanted to be seen in public with him. He looked like a bum, what would the press say?! On the other hand, it would be nice to have someone his own age to travel with, even if it was this mess. Besides, those issues could always be fixed, and Andre was just the kind of guy to fix them. He could always pass it off as charity work if anyone asked about it. And he was sure Crystal would enjoy having another Eeveelution around to play with. He stood back up. "Alright, fine." he pulled out a compact mirror from his pocket, and stopped to admire to his reflection. "But, if you're going to be seen in public with me, we're going to have to make a few... changes." He stood next to Isaac, and put the mirror in front of his face. "Look at me, then look at you. Notice a difference? You need a shave. There is nothing remotely attractive about facial hair. Speaking of hair, we may as well get you a haircut while we're at it. Oh, and I'm going to have to take you shopping some time. You look like you're in desperate need of a new wardrobe. Don't worry, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be almost as handsome as me!" He shut the mirror, and put it back in his pocket. "Well, almost. It would be unfair to compare anyone with me. Sadly, we don't have time now. I have a contest to get to! Let us be off s'il vous plaît."

---

After his chat with Isaac, the two boys walked out the door. Immediately, they were bombarded by the swarm of papparazzi that seems to stalk Andre wherever he goes. Andre flipped his sunglasses over his eyes, and smiled cooly. They seemed to have forgotten his angry outburst from before.

As the cameras flashed, they all shouted his name, and asked him questions. "Andre, is this your boyfriend?!" One of them shouted as they flashed a camera in Isaac's face.

"Ohhohohoho! Of course not! Don't be ridiculous! He's just a travelling companion." Andre smiled, and Crystal posed for all the cameras as they walked past.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 23rd February 2013 at 9:15 PM.

Roxanna ‘Roc’ Freck
    Glaceon
    Route 401

Tucker seemed to want to come closer but instead kept his distance. He was surprised and happy to see her and expressed his gratitude and joy through words. That made Roc glad that she went searching for them. From there they decided to stick together, Tucker said he wanted to train for a gym battle so he and Rex went off to train. Roc almost volunteered to help him but Burn was looking in a bad mood at the moment.

“Good luck with your training,” she remembered to call out as he left with a smile, “I’ll set up camp.” And so she did. When it came to camping and such it didn’t take a genius it do which was good on her part. All she did was find a nice clearing make a place for a fire if needed and set down her sleeping bag. The skies look clear so there wasn’t a need to put up a tent.

Roc actually stayed up quite late waiting up for him, she ended stargazing and falling asleep at some point. She was having a nice peaceful, sleep before she awaken little before sunrise. A Pokemon Ranger’s job starts early in the morning even though she currently off duty. When she sat up a jacket slide off of her, knowing it wasn’t hers meant that it must have been Tucker’s. That was nice of him. It had a logo on it that looked familiar after staring she remember it was the circus logo. Tucker much had see it too and bought it as a souvenir. She tried on the jacket… it was way too big on her… probably because Tucker was much bigger than her. She folded it and set it to the side. It was time to get the day started.

The sunlight was spilling out from behind horizon behind Luxaris City. There were many sounds and smells filling the air. The sound of sizzling from both food and fire and the scent of most food both meaty and fruity, and along with that was a very annoyed sounding growl.

“Hey Tucker, are you awake yet?” She called out as she sat down in front of a fire. “I made breakfast.” She got up and walked over to him. She had a plate with bacon, eggs, and home fries which looked a little misshapen but it smelt good. Burn remained lying where he was, but made sure to throw a glare his way. Though his eyes quickly shuffled up to his trainer’s shoulder where a Riolu sat. “I also made a poffin for Rex and- Oh I made a little friend.” She gave the little pokemon a pat on the head.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast