Thread: Anyone still have that wireless adaptor attachment thing for Fire Red/Leaf Green?

Hybrid View

Default Anyone still have that wireless adaptor attachment thing for Fire Red/Leaf Green?

Just wondering if anyone still has that wireless adapter thing you attach to your Gameboy advance SPs to play adhoc with friends. I still have mine and its still in good shape. Just wish I had Fire Red, Leaf Green or Pokemon Emerald to use that thing all over again lol

No I only have the wired trade cable. I think I need to get the gamecube to GBA trade cable too, unless the wired one does that as well.

Uh... yeah, I still have mine. Haven't used it in years though. In fact, I think I only used it like, less than five times the whole time I've played my LeafGreen like mad. (I didn't have a lot of friends who played Pokémon in middle school, and my brothers don't have either FR/LG.)

I'm keeping it for the heck of it, anyway. It's a bit of a nifty device.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Yeah, I still have mine somehow. Me and my brother both got the games when they first came out, so we each got one. I still keep them in case I ever muster up the motivation to complete the Kanto pokedex(I have no desire to ever try all of them).
    Shorts are just so comfortable.

http://rlxc.mybrute.com

FC: 0946 9966 5155

I have two; one from LeafGreen and one from FireRed. I rarely used them though. Just once or twice when my cousin came over to visit with his FireRed version. I usually just traded Pokemon with the Link Cable, so I didn't really have a need for the wireless adapter thing. It was a cool idea though.

i have mine, but i want a link cable, because none of my friends have wireless adapters.

Can you use the traditional link cable to trade from the game cube to GBA?

Quote Originally Posted by LimeSoda View Post
    Can you use the traditional link cable to trade from the game cube to GBA?
    No, you'll need a GameCube Link Cable like these ones: 1 & 2 (it's the exactly same official Nintendo Link Cable, but for some reason they have two different product pages for them). I don't know if there is a difference between PAL Link Cables and North American Link Cables, but these ones should at least work with the North American consoles and games. I've also heard that one can connect at least the original Game Boy Advance to the GameCube and use it as a controller, don't know if that goes for Game Boy Advance SP too, but trading with the Link Cable should work on both the original GBA and GBA SP.

I imported my GameCube Link Cable from Germany two years ago, but it didn't work with my Wii. So either the GameCube Link Cable only works with GameCube and not Wii, or the Link Cable I got was broken, or a German Link Cable isn't compatible with my Finnish Wii. But they are both PAL as far as I know, so it's probably the first or second point that is the cause of the problem.
    Proud supporter of the petition for the awesome Pokémon anime shown in this animated Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 trailer!

PokéCommunity thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=282195

Copy this to your signature and repost it on social networks if you support the creation of the anime shown in the BW2 trailer!
    Started by PokeAwesome94.

If you are a fan of the Pokémon Adventures manga you're going to love it.
    If you haven't read the Pokémon Adventures manga, you should try it and you're probably going to love the video anyway.

Yes, I still have mine, I'll use it in Firered all the time.

I bought or probably asked for the Wireless adapter. My copy of Firered wasn't the one with the wireless adapter, so yeah.
    ...but I never met anyone else around here who had it, so I never got to do anything with it really. Everyone else always had the link cable, and if they didn't I was the one to lend it to them or trade with them with it.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I had it, but I didn't use it because I had a link cable. I have since lost track of both a long, long time ago. :P

I think I've still got it packed away somewhere but I haven't seen it in years. Sadly never got a chance to use it.

I still have mine, though I haven't used them in a long time. I also remember that they didn't work extremely well when connected to Emerald, so I used the link cable more than the wireless adapters.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I know I do. I really don't know where it is though...
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

I still have the link cable but lost the wireless adapter.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

I still have the link cable, I sold the wireless adapter since I have two GBA's and only one adapter

Thread bumped Shutting

Ok, I own three of them, but then I've got 5 GBAs.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)