Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: TETB Discussion

You are telling me nobody wants a piece of Rex' adorbleness?
    Evicted From Home = Retired

I would almost pair him with Burn but I like him too much and Burn is a bit of a sadist lover (not including Roc)... So Roc and Rex (but Burn would be so jealous)... Um... I don't know. Rex just so lovable we all just want to share him.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 3rd February 2013 at 2:16 AM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    I would almost pair him with Burn but I like him too much and Burn is a bit of a sadist...
    But Rex has a type advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    But Rex has a type advantage.
    But Burn will still hurt him >_>... On another note, my basic sketches for the pairing are going well. Hopefully I'll pull this off well and in time for Valentine's Day... I probably won't get all of them but I'll try to get a pair every character if I can.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Heh, I'm back. XD Not dead here...just something stupid I did that almost knocked me out...XD To put it in simpler terms...ate something stupid and paid for it in vomit. XD Don't worry, I'm alive. XD

And...on the Town Girls debate, I guess InnerFlame settled it the best way with nice explanations. XD

Hmm I feel like Roc could fit in all three of them. She certainly a tomboy but she not butch and rude. She is girly and would dress more girly if being a Pokemon Ranger didn't involve a lot of being outside and getting dirty. And instead of being neither a Tomboy or Femme she actually both in a small sense.

So if I had to pick I think it would be:

Uptown: Freya has a classy fashionable look to her, both normal and contest outfits. You she need to be watch out for occasionally due to her psychic powers and apparently she can be quite 'romantically assertive' when she's drunk.

Downtown: Roc isn't too bright but she is definitely street smart. She's a cheerful, friendly and an easy girl to talk to. She is not as extremely off as the Cloudcuckoolander, but she is a little on a beat of her own I feel.

Out of Town: Monica seem to fit this one best to me; since she the more masculine of the girls and a little hot-headed when people mess with her or her pokemon.
    Yeah, Monica out of the photoshoots and ads isn't the most feminine person, considering her habits, crudeness and tendencies to challenge guys a lot. XD She's closer to the "aggressive" type. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 3rd February 2013 at 2:24 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Yay I win! Oh Jean Grey, are there any pairing you like me to attempt to draw?
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Hmm...I've always fancied something straight-ish for Monica...Andre/Monica or Nao/Monica, as they both kinda disagree with...the way she is. Or....MONICA/ROC. XD Also, I don't know why...but Nao/Andre. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Also, I don't know why...but Nao/Andre. XD
    Because Andre thinks Nao is cute. :P Didn't I make that obvious? xD

I guess it's my turn to post then? I'll try to get something up later today.

I'm working on my post now >.<

Anyways I would love to see Andre trying to check into a hotel to find all of his Credit Cards were void, and that he had no cash on him.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Nao x everyone amg everyone like bad boy Q 7 Q //slap Nao hard// son why can't you just settle for someone instead of throwing yourself at everyone

Anyhow I had high hope for valentine day u v u Even though I won't be able to do anything since I will be in Kaohsiung by then //choke

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Right...I forgot about that. XD Stupid me. XD

Next crazy topic. Sort each character into a Hogwarts house. XD I think some of them would be pretty obvious, like Nao and Andre being in Slytherin...though Nao can also be in Ravenclaw. Freya would be...Ravenclaw? XD

I cann see Freya be more of a Hufflepuff, they're the most studious house right? Hmm, Roc might be Gryffindor....

Credit to EG for Banner.

Isaac would probably be Gryffindor, or Hufflepuff. I'm not sure ouo'

although I would like to put him in my house of Slytherin, he really doesn't fit. Thank you Pottermore for putting me in the best house, SLYTHERIN PRIDE YO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I cann see Freya be more of a Hufflepuff, they're the most studious house right? Hmm, Roc might be Gryffindor....
    Nope, that's Ravenclaw. xD

Yeah, Andre's a Slytherin. xD

Yeah, Ravenclaw is the smart House...and it's blue too. XD Monica...what do you guys think? Gryffindor or Slytherin? XD

Ah. then Freya's perfect for that house XD.

She can go either way, honestly.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Monica should go Gryffindor since they usually have red heads there lol. Nao is an obvious Slytherin >v>;;

★ goldensteambun

Oh yeah, Ron Weasley. XD Yeah, Monica may be more of a Gryffindor than a Slytherin as she's not exactly clever or scheming. XD In fact, if we gave each character a Harry Potter counterpart...Andre is Draco, while Monica is probably Ron, if only for the red hair and blue eyes. XD Freya is Luna, but less quirky. XD

I also got Gryffindor on Pottermore. XD Heh, and I was expecting to be a Slytherin because...yeah. XD

Now...I found the explanations of the wand woods...there's a personality for each one, apparently. Let's match them. XD http://pottermorespoilers.tumblr.com...306/wand-woods

Freya would probably have Silver Lime, and Nao...Yew? Elder? I kinda see Tucker as having Dogwood for some reason. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 5th February 2013 at 4:52 AM.

I feel like Andre would be Acacia, but that's a long list, and I don't feel like going through all that. xD

Guys I do hope someone post soon because in a few days I will be gone orz

beside it is bad luck to leave something postponed or unfinished before new year, just saying >v>;;

★ goldensteambun

You're waiting for Freya, and I'm waiting for Spyro, again. xD

Hm... I always imagined Espeon to be smaller than that. xD

http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/ar...-v-2-257074027 Made there.

lol yeah I'm being impatient since I will be gone in a few days Q 7 Q //will miss valentine day sob sob sob

oooh Andre looks nice * A * I remember seeing that image generator somewhere before, they got nice template u v u

Also Nao with Zekrom, this has been my dream for so long haha he will get one anyway when he has his own story take plae right after the plot of TETB because I plan a lot for him hoho

★ goldensteambun

Golden, why don't you draw Nao and Andre? XD Or...any of our characters? I'd like to see Monica in your style. XD

Nice Andre, Mon! XD I decided to make Monica using that tool too. XD

Heh, not the most accurate. Too bad the darker shade of black hides every detail, because Monica wears a lot of black. I had to settle with the lighter shade of black and use the dark shade for the less-detailed parts. XD There were no plaid skirts, and none of the red-violets were dark enough, so I settled for black instead, as her skirt is supposed to be black and red-violet plaid. The newsboy cap...you can say that Freya picked it out for her. XD I couldn't do anything about the white parts on her vest, as that was the default. XD Her bag is a hybrid backpack/messenger bag thing, it was supposed to be black, but I settled for purple just for this picture as it would look less flat. XD

I'm trying to do that too Jean, but I always seem to butcher everyone else's character Q 7 Q I'm working on a group picture though, and still practicing to draw Monica and Freya's hair haha I'm bad at drawing long wavy pretty hair huhu

also drawing pokemon is hard, I'm desperately trying to practice on the Eeveelution haha >v>;;

★ goldensteambun

You can always draw Monica with a single braid or a ponytail if you want or find it extremely hard to do her hair. XD She sometimes fixes her hair in either hairdo. XD Since Monica's hair is longer, you can opt for either ponytail or braid so her length doesn't become an issue. XD That is, if you'd like. XD

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast