Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: TETB Discussion

Of course Freya would have to be extremely drunk when she does that. She would never do that to Nao on purpose.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Of course, no one with do it with him on purpose //slap Nao hard

Come to think of it he might even the one to initiate the drinking if he finds out that Freya has zero alcohol tolerance. For the fun, and for the free lesbian make out he gets to watch

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Maybe I should make Monica of the Naughty nature, considering she just flashed and I don't want to give her good Defense or a cleric Nature like a Blissey. Unless of course Adamant fits better because she hates criticism and would probably hurt anyone who'd judge her...and when she does have a real, deep serious crush....the denying, the anger. XD

Golden...it has to happen. XD It can even be a running gag whenever they get to a door and Monica tries to get in first, only for Nao to stop her and go "Hey, ladies first!" and let Freya get in before Monica. Way to piss a redhead off. XD

It should be a narrow margin of defeat Nao falls to. Then, he may ask the volume of the bottles and of the glasses, do anything to prove that he didn't just lose a drinking game to a girl...and then come up with the justification "Oh yeah...girls don't flash in public, threaten a guy's manhood or swear like sailors." XD And then....Monica goes for the fight. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 26th January 2013 at 7:35 AM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Speaking of our characters attitudes while drunk, Isaac's lisp gets even worse. To the point he's slurring and just very, very hard to understand. He also vents his feels about boys.

"Why can't i justh find sthomebody to love" sob sob. xD

Bar fun later. lol

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    Hmm... That could work, I guess. Though Nao should go to team Roc for a super awesome adventure in which he shall be shower with attention and morals I guess she could just keep sending him friendly texts. Oh Nao~ you should give Roc your number if you don't go with her.

Also fun fact..... I, InnerFlame, also have a little lisp(I notice that comment later when looking through the posts). My however involves the 's' and the 'th' sounds. I've actually took speech classes until my second year of high school. So my lisp isn't so bad but, it still slips out every once in awhile.
    Also hey, lisp buddies! Mine's mild as well, more of a slur. But when I say s' (Only s') I sort of force out the sssss sound and make a whistling noise. It's unconscious and I've never been able to fix it. -shrug- Fun fact I guess. (You should listen to me trying to read out loud or sing) xD
    Last edited by Mogar; 26th January 2013 at 7:37 AM.

Well, she's not so corruptible as she is easily deceive so yes, he could move her like a marionette by saying the right things. Especially with her being the less intelligent of the group and him being the smartest of the group. Though she would never ever even think about purposely hurting a pokemon (especially not Burn); even if Nao told her that it was the save the world. Nao better have good sleeping stuff (whatever it's call) if he tries because Burn is mean and he bites; he is actually much smarter that his trainer DX

Roc doesn't like alcohol, it's bitter and nasty; at least that was her first impression of it and she stayed away from it since.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Nao doesn't think of Monica as a girl lol let alone a lady. He will called her a punk >v>;; Already I see so much fun they will have lol

Actually, Nao has a lot of drug and chemical/biologic substances with him, including sedative ones and sleep induction ones, so everyone should watch their pokemon very carefully unless they want the pokemon to be mutated.

Oh gosh Nao is the worst kid I have ever had //weep
    Last edited by goldensteambun; 26th January 2013 at 8:55 AM.

★ goldensteambun

Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    "You better shave."
    "Make me, losther."

I can picture this quite well. Oh yess... -rubs hands together-
    "That can be arranged mon ami." >:D *Gets out razor*

xD

Spyrox wants to make Isaac/Nike canon >_<

Anyways everyone stop talking about drugs and alcohol, we can deal with that when we get there XD.

Anyways I think the groups are decided.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Erm, I sort of have to disagree on a few things here:

Tucker seems to be seen as similar to Roc, however Tucker is actually really intellegant, probably not Nao intellegant, but being homeless gives you a lot of wits. He is just lazy and incredibly immature. I could see it more as a situation where Tucker is constantly having to watch over Roc from being manipulated by Nao, thus casuing conflict.

I sort of missed the deciding groups part to get my opinion in, but I feel like a combo of just Tucker and Roc would work out too well since they are both friendly and work well together, so adding Nao or Monica or even Andre to the group may have worked. Oh well.

Also, Tucker goes hard on the pabst.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

I wanted there to be one group that there wasn't internal comflict, it gves the readers of our RPG a nice break from the chaos of Monica and Nao, and Andre and Isaac. In a sense, it worls out perfectly, they're going to be the ones getting the most external conflict :/

Credit to EG for Banner.

Ahh sounds fun, also, Ive lost track of who is supposed to post next, Mon?

Anyone really, I'm tired of routine posts and once we split up into groups it will go by so quicker.

Credit to EG for Banner.

I want to post next but honestly I have no ideal what to do since I'm still a bit confused of what happened during Freya's reality escape Q 7 Q

★ goldensteambun

Heh, keep looking for more tropes for your characters, guys. XD Just use the search function of TvTropes. XD

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...EeveesThatBind

Here's the current list of tropes for the characters. XD Yes, the last one of Monica's was supposed to be where she and Nao clashes, among others. XD She likes to think of herself as one...on her good days that is, but many probably disagree. XD

So...which characters happen to be Tsundere, if Nao is the Yandere? XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by goldensteambun View Post
    I want to post next but honestly I have no ideal what to do since I'm still a bit confused of what happened during Freya's reality escape Q 7 Q
    Yeah, that's why I'm waiting to see what someone else does, so I can work off of that.

Quote Originally Posted by goldensteambun View Post
    That's the whole point of it, everyone got transported there, they most likely had there minds probed and prodded while the SPeech was being made. THat's why I'm such a good RPGer, I can easily but in so many plot twists in one post it leaves people having the constantly reread the post to finally understand.

@Jean, Yea, that's a great idea. I can't edit currently though...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Okay..... ? lol that is too much for me I'm like Engrish speaking person and also generally have no hand on experience on literature based RPG, so if you could put it simple for me it would be nice ? Q 7 Q The thing is, if I only have vague ideal of what just happened to my character, I really can't describe it at all >v>;;

Engrish why orz

★ goldensteambun

Hmm, let's see how it happened...

After Freya faded from concensness (However you spell it >_<) HEr body started to float in the air, and a magical cirlce enveloped everyone and sent them to the grave yard. While they try to escape the graveyard, which shows everyone an answer, but also a part of there twisted fate, they here the speech. Once they find that thing, they will go back to reality, and see Freya collapse.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Well, in Freya's post she said she doesnt know what her body was doing outside of her trance, unless somebody did something different, I was going to assume she collpased and we thought she was dead. And for all that other stuff, just google Tropes

Edit: Probbing? I need to reread the post...

EDIT:

After Freya faded from concensness (However you spell it >_<) HEr body started to float in the air, and a magical cirlce enveloped everyone and sent them to the grave yard. While they try to escape the graveyard, which shows everyone an answer, but also a part of there twisted fate, they here the speech. Once they find that thing, they will go back to reality, and see Freya collapse.
    I really need to reread the post.
    Last edited by Sheps™; 26th January 2013 at 6:28 PM.

I tried it...it works fine for me. XD Try it again? XD

Being Probed, I don't know what it is...

Trust me, I would think of that as hilarious if they thought she was dead (Sorry, I may be just a little morbid), but Monica would know, she's seen Frey possesed before. Just not to this degree...

Yea, I'm just daying that's what happened, she just wouldn't know it.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Ermm, alright, I've re-read stuff. I'm going to give it a try, wish me luck

IF, assuming you are cool with Tucker/Roc. then I'll try and leave a line out there for you to follow. Tucker and Roc will probably set out first unless Freya has anything else importnt to say.

No, She doesn't. If they all go to the Hospitol with her, they'll learn the Gym Leader is back in town.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Ermm, alright, I've re-read stuff. I'm going to give it a try, wish me luck

IF, assuming you are cool with Tucker/Roc. then I'll try and leave a line out there for you to follow. Tucker and Roc will probably set out first unless Freya has anything else importnt to say.

Oh, well I wasn't planning on that. More so Tucker would freak out over what just happened. Call Freya a few names. Use some profanity then run out to figure out what he saw in the graveyard. (Question: do we get to decide wht we saw?) Assuming Roc would follow him, maybe he bumps into the leader on the wy?

Yes, they get to decide, but run it through me first, and I think that would be the best if the Bumped into Cole, Let me put down the Basic Personallities of all of them

Cole- Headstrong

Aria- Genki Girl married to a Deadpan Snaker

Rosaline- Femme Fetale

Sebastian- Beware the Quite Ones

Terra- Marlon

Aquina- Silent Type

Forrest- Same as anime

Nike- Emotionless Boy

Damion- Shota

Lillian- Ice Queen

Kai- Chessmaster

Alice- Scared Little Girl.
    Last edited by Lost™; 26th January 2013 at 7:16 PM.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast