Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: TETB Discussion

Is it me, or did everyone but Nao and Andre have their Eeveelution being brutally murdered? :/

Andre's color is Pink But I'm sure y'all knew that already. xD

I think Andre might be Choleric too...
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Yay now just wait for Lost ^ 7 ^

The black bile sounds like Nao all right >v>;; I mostly associated Nao with either blue, turquoise green or yellow I think ?

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

I'd think that Andre also has Sanguine in him. XD Yes, Nao is Melancholic. XD

Wait...what color would you guys think when it comes to Monica? XD For Nao...I always thought of either yellow or this particular shade of green called Spring Green...it looks almost like acid. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I'll work on a post soon it seems I'm Mr. Popular today, and I do need to start my other RPG.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    Posted! XD

Now...on to a few more tropes...XD

Obviously each character falls under a temperament in the 4/5-Temperament Ensemble. XD Who's what? XD I think Monica might be the only Choleric of the group because of dat temper. XD

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ramentEnsemble

Also...what color would you guys associate with which character? XD
    I think Isaac is Leukine, also I associated Isaac with Orange, Light green, or steel blue.

This is probably pretty obvi, but Tuckers colors are either this red. or this green.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Freya is a mixture of Melancholic and Phlegmatic

Credit to EG for Banner.

Roc is color is I would say is like sunset orange as she give off a kind warm, comforting glow that make normal people feel good or red 'cause red stands out want to be the leader (Power Ranger), and it doesn't really have a subtle shade.

I would say Monica is like a dark brown, 'cause it like dirt and girls don't like dirt or maybe a very dark shade violet, which is kind of girly but a little on the dark like her fashion sense.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

I see Roc as a scarlet shade of red. XD And...Roc is obviously Sanguine. XD

Mix the two together and you get a really dark shade of magenta. XD Another good color, IMO. XD

BTW...I need your help deciding Monica's Contest outfit, considering she wouldn't be opposed to participating in non-Cute Contests. XD Here's the possibilities:

http://www.tektek.org/avatars/Pokemon_Contest_Monica

I tried to make it look like each character had a hand in picking out one outfit each. XD

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    IBTW...I need your help deciding Monica's Contest outfit, considering she wouldn't be opposed to participating in non-Cute Contests. XD Here's the possibilities:

http://www.tektek.org/avatars/Pokemon_Contest_Monica

I tried to make it look like each character had a hand in picking out one outfit each. XD
    So, which one did Andre pick? lol xD
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Tucker conviniently already has a outfit for contests fromhis shows.Yay XD

I'm making Andre's contest outfit.

The only problem is, Andre is a guy. :/

You females have way more options when it comes to clothing. A guy can just slap on a tux, and done.

Andre picked the Jessica Rabbit-inspired one...since he's the movie star after all. XD Andre picked 1, Tucker picked 2, Nao picked 3, Isaac picked 4, Roc picked 5, Freya picked 6...but it's all my headcanon. XD

Seriously, which do you guys think should be her Contest outfit? (Why do I have the feeling that Nao's choice would be the most popular?)

I rather like 2, but 4 is really cute too. ouo

People should try to cover her chest up with an outfit but she outright refuses and wears an Amazoness type get up instead. I can totally see her being put into a gown type thing she would hate, but then while nobody is looking she grabs a pair of scizzors and cuts it all up to look more her.

everyone is making contest outfit now ? xDD

I don't think Nao will bother with contest because he think it is a colossal waste of times lol but he will come see everyone in their pretty clothes, and he might even give them flower afterward u v u

instead he has lab outfit lol >v>;;

I think he might be like "Cover up your breast Monica, you look like a prostitute" or even force her into his coat to cover up her skin lol
    Last edited by goldensteambun; 29th January 2013 at 12:40 AM.

★ goldensteambun

I choose 3, it gives her the best look IMO. Lol Freya would have choosen that one.

"Make her look good, they say. So I highlighted her boobs."

Credit to EG for Banner.

I'm considering putting Isaac into contests, he wouldn't be interested in gyms but contests might be more his style.

Cutie.

TO many contest people me no want lol.

That and 32 Ribbons. THat ain't possible guys

Credit to EG for Banner.

Tucker only needs one Ribbon to send back to his parents.

lol I think the only ones who don't want any part in contest is Nao and Roc >v>;;

that is a bit too much hngghh let's just stick to gym stuff guys

★ goldensteambun

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    TO many contest people me no want lol.

That and 32 Ribbons. THat ain't possible guys
    Why 32 ribbons?

Are these anime or game style contests?

Andre's contest outfit (Pink and Black looks better together then Pink and Grey.)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 29th January 2013 at 2:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Why 32 ribbons?

Are these anime or game style contests?
    4x8=32

THese are Anime Style of course!

Credit to EG for Banner.

Actually Roc might give one or two contests a try but she'll never try to get to the Grand Festival, or whatever it's called. She wouldn't have a contest outfit because again she wouldn't be really serious about it. And she just doesn't have a need to carry around a pretty dress or outfit since she's outside all the time. I might making her contest outfit just for the heck of it though.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Well, Monica would enter because...yeah, she'd like to try and experience at least one. XD Not a full set of ribbons, but when she feels like it. XD Plus, attempting to win Contests with her type of Pokemon is kinda hilarious...especially if she entered and tried to win a Ribbon with Nero (the Hydreigon). XD

I'll explain the logic behind each outfit, as well as the person I associated with each. XD

1 - Andre. The style was inspired by Jessica Rabbit as well as red-carpet fashions, since Andre is the actor. XD Andre would probably want to see her in a long gown too. XD

2 - Tucker. Inspired by stage magicians, considering Tucker is quite one. XD He's less prudish than the others, with that tattoo, so he can agree to only a bra under the jacket. XD

3 - Nao. Nao is probably the most close-minded guy about how a female should look and dress, so a Greek-inspired outfit worked...covers her chest, is long but still attractive. Reminiscent of the goddess Persephone. XD

4 - Isaac. He's the musician, and the outfit was made to look like how some gothic singers dress, with a black dress over fishnets and heavy boots...of course he knows that Monica hates pastels and light colors. XD

5 - Roc. Inspired of course, by wild animals, with fur trim on her tailcoat and cuffs...Roc is the outdoorsy one who probably would like stroking furry animals...plus, she'd find the trim pretty cute. XD

6 - Freya. Draws inspiration from the Dark Fey, with a feathered dress and purple as a secondary color. Freya is the most connected with magic, the outfit looks the least "human". XD

Heh, all black as a main color due to her taste. XD And yup, if anyone tries to dress her up in a high-necked, full length dress...expect a lot of cuts and rips around the chest area, as well as a very much shortened hem. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 29th January 2013 at 6:53 AM.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast