Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: TETB Discussion

Can I do high ponytail ? o v o It will be easier for me la

Also I can't draw boobs //slap self so hard

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Sure, a high ponytail is alright, considering that her sideswept bangs are long anyway (long enough to tuck behind her ear or cover her eye). XD Also gives a nice contrast to Freya. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

InnerFlame's character drawing problems: Nao's hair keeps turning out messy (like a bad bedhead) looking... Andre entire character refuses to work with me... I realize I don't draw pokemon well without lot of practice.... Other than that my draws are looking just swell.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

I will only be rarely availble for the next four days. Just letting you guys know, but I'll try and post tonight IF
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame View Post
    Andre entire character refuses to work with me...
    Lol, he can be such a diva sometimes. xD
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

InnerFlame's character drawing problems: Nao's hair keeps turning out messy (like a bad bedhead) looking... Andre entire character refuses to work with me... I realize I don't draw pokemon well without lot of practice.... Other than that my draws are looking just swell.
    I had the same issues lol. I found Andre the most awkward to draw, his hair was slowly killing me inside xD.

I found the girls to be the most difficult to draw because I'm not used to drawing female, long hair and boobs and all Q 7 Q But I'm happy I get to draw them though, they make good practice for me so I can butcher them lol u v u

★ goldensteambun

You don't have to rush for me; I can be patient, though I think it's Lost that might worry so that the RPG doesn't die.

I know SpyroxPikachu, Andre is really the only one I'm having trouble with; I just cannot get him to look right.

Girls can be tricky but my problem is with their boobs more than anything else; hair typically doesn't trip me up too much long or short. Sometimes I just can't get it to look the way I want it. But I just keep consulting my drawing books when I really get stuck. Unfortunately I don't have a good one for fictional creatures. So I have to wing it on pokemon... though I have yet to figure how to draw a Pikachu. For the life of me I cannot draw it well and I don't know why.

On other note: Part one of my drawing is mostly done. Just got to put down the final details and attempt to draw Andre again. Every time I do group stuff, there is always one person that hangs me up.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

I dressed two of my Pokémon this time. This is Muscle and Bunny my lovely-dovey pair. I hope you are loved this Valentine's Day.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

oh gosh all the talented drawing people are here * A * //hide in corner with art plz

also new topic to stir everyone up for a bit, who would you pick as seiyuu/voice actor for your character ?

lol I could go on forever about this. My number one choice for Nao is Koji Yusa which you can here his voice here http://youtu.be/VsRNc2Mtq7A?t=3m13s Ironically the best sample I could find is from a yaoi drama CD //ming forever// so just listen to that part and end at 3:21 guys unless you want to hear yaoi action lawl >v>;; I only pick this sample because it even has him smoking haha I think he even voice for pokemon lol

My other choices would be either Hikaru Midorikawa or Kisho Taniyama or Nobuyuki Hiyama all the Japanese seiyuu because it is hard to find a voice actor for Nao from the west //sob sob sob
    Last edited by goldensteambun; 7th February 2013 at 6:57 PM.

★ goldensteambun

I'm sorry Andre is being so difficult. xD lol. I'll try to draw a picture of him when I have time.

As for his voice actor, honestly I have no idea. :/
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

Voice actress... Voice actress...

For Japanese, I think Mai Nakahara really fits Freya well, while for english I can't really say to be honest. I'd imagine her to sound like Sumia from Fire Emblem.

I'll get to working on a psot soon... I have so much stuff so I'm sorry for neglecting this!!!

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Amg you guys don't seem to pay much attention to voice actors do you xDDD I might be the only few weird ones who do anyway lol

That would be nice Lost >v>;; You have too much going on lol, try to manage your times better //pat your back

★ goldensteambun

For English, probably Michael J. Fox with a lisp. xD

And Japanese... well I don't watch much anime. (Unless it has magical girls). So I really have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    For English, probably Michael J. Fox with a lisp. xD

And Japanese... well I don't watch much anime. (Unless it has magical girls). So I really have no idea.
    Magical girls, please that for little girls; I don't want to see a bunch of girls wearing tiny skirts worrying about their girly problems [/totally kidding by the way]. I prefer something with adventure, excitement and lots of shirtless hot guys. Well I guess as long as there is a hot
    guy somewhere in it and the main character girl doesn't annoy me I will be willing to give it a try.

Anyways back on topic, I don't really watch enough movies or animes (I do like to read a good comic or manga and good hot and steamy love romance books). So the voice actor question is lost on me. Though I would imagine her having a high pitch girly voice with a lot of enthusiasm in it.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

When I think of Roc, it's definitely high-pitched and Genki. XD I'd like to think that Luci Christian would fit Roc pretty well. XD

As for Monica...she's a tough one. XD Either Megan Hollingshead, Colleen Clinkenbeard or Michelle Ruff. XD Difficult to choose one for her, though I think Monica's voice should be kinda sexy, needs an edge and some roughness to it, while still having a bit of an approachable, "big sister" vibe at the same time. XD Colleen Clinkenbeard was actually Chibi Romano from Hetalia. XD
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 8th February 2013 at 1:07 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

It's that I can't think of anyone who could do Andre's voice properly. His accent should be noticeable, but he doesn't sound like freaking Pepe Lepew either... :/

Now that others have posted, I'll get something up later on... I hope.

Alright Mon that does sound good. I remeber last month were we had a post every single day for two weeks. How about we do that once Golden gets back? It shouldn't be to hard, and it'll keep the RPG moving.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Later turned out to be sooner than I thought. xD

I'm thinking Tucker is going to challenge the Gym leader first?
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 8th February 2013 at 4:07 PM.

:3 My Nao pairings is looking awesome though he still has a bit of a messy bed head. I finally got Andre looking alright so things should go smoothly from here on out. Still got a lot of pairing to do... Lost Requiem.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

That's fine IF, take your time! If you want to post what you have done, go ahead, I have no qualms against ti

Credit to EG for Banner.

Oh don't worry I will; I was actually pointing out that most of the pairings are yours XD I'll certainly show them off with I'm done with it. I'm still debating if I should color it... I'm not the best at that.

Man, I totally gave my right hand a huge knot using with my nunchuks. I have to keep stopping to ice it every so often. It's really slowing my progress.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 9th February 2013 at 2:36 AM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Let's try to make the group active everyday when I come back guys u v u Have to keep our awesome group alive la ~

That sounds great IF, can't wait to see your drawing >w< When I get back I will get my random pairing drawing spree on too haha >v>

★ goldensteambun

This has problem been the craziest three days of my life and the trip isn't half over.
    With that being said I can post tonight!
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Oh don't worry I will; I was actually pointing out that most of the pairings are yours XD I'll certainly show them off with I'm done with it. I'm still debating if I should color it... I'm not the best at that.

Man, I totally gave my right hand a huge knot using with my nunchuks. I have to keep stopping to ice it every so often. It's really slowing my progress.
    We can be right hand injury buddies xD

I had a minor volleyball incident and my right arm is completely purple, so I've been somewhat sluggish with updates lately. :<

From my previous Previous Post that I delete so not to double post:

Hooray high-five *hold up right hand then switches to left.* I don't think that mine is so bad but it still hurts... Icing it really helped though. Update: I've decided to color my picture. So far not too bad there are some minor mistakes but nothing too bad three more people to color. Then I guess I'll scan it see what you guys think.
    I'm done with the picture, tell me me what you think. Any complains about how your character looks? Please don't be afraid to tell me and I'll keep that in mind when I do other drawings. This picture is not full body as you will soon notice.

If you want to know the drawing and the pairings read on the my deviantart here.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast