Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Inferno Productions

Pokemon (Max of 2): Scyther left, Bisharp right
    Gradient: Yes
    Background colors (2): Maroon (like Bisharp maroon) to black, left to right
    Background design: Lines, preferably small point size in white, pointing from bottom left to top right
    Glass finish: Yes
    Font Colors (2): Just one font color, preferably something with good contrast against the background, you pick
    Other/Extra: Text: "Artakahguild Marshal Matoro" exact spelling plz

I'll give you more than that tiny banner for credit if you want. Just PM/VM me as large an image as you want and I'll give you credit in the first post once I get it up and running!

--KAL Never Forget

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Hiya CoC, i dunno if there's a form for this but can you give that fiery background to this picture?

Oh and eh, Embers start Inferno's i guess. Lol.
    My future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, (event shiny) Metagross, Torkoal, Altaria, Walrein, Groudon

Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

both are accepted. ill do ma best on that, buuz.

I'll give you more than that tiny banner for credit if you want. Just PM/VM me as large an image as you want and I'll give you credit in the first post once I get it up and running!

--KAL Never Forget
    What?

~

This good?
    Last edited by Chapter; 9th February 2013 at 12:46 AM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Looks great. What I'm saying is, when I make my post, I'll put like a big banner or whatever for your shop with a link here. So just give me the image and I'll make it stand out.

Also I've got a few more coming, that's partly the reason for this. Here's the next one:

Pokemon (Max of 2): Metagross left, Celebi right
    Background colors (2): Pink (like Psychic pink) to black, left to right
    Background design: Lines, preferably small point size in white, pointing from bottom left to top right
    Font Colors (2): Just one font color, preferably something with good contrast against the background, you pick
    Other/Extra: Text: "Artakhaguild Psyka Squad Leader hiimbored77" exact spelling plz

Keep up the great work!!!
    Last edited by Matoro; 10th February 2013 at 1:21 AM. Reason: New userbar request

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Accepted. You can use the button in my sig, or preferably, the huge one at tye top post. XD thanks.

@Buuz- Almost done. Trying a lot of things to make it look its best. Kind of messed up, but well see XD

also, rule 8. XD

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Accepted. You can use the button in my sig, or preferably, the huge one at tye top post. XD thanks.

@Buuz- Almost done. Trying a lot of things to make it look its best. Kind of messed up, but well see XD

also, rule 8. XD
    I did mate. Look closely and you'll see i even made those words bold.
    My future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, (event shiny) Metagross, Torkoal, Altaria, Walrein, Groudon

Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

Oh, sorry no. I meant that for Matoro. XD

~

[IMG][/IMG]

No room for Celebi on the right. Sorry. Buuz, your next.
    Last edited by Chapter; 11th February 2013 at 2:03 PM.

At times like these i'd like to say:

**** YEAH PIDGEY!!!

Looks great. One more coming up...

Pokemon (Max of 2): Dialga left, Giratina (not Origin form) right
    Background colors (2): Darkish blue (like Dragon type blue) to black, left to right
    Other/Extra: Text: "Artakhaguild Draco Squad Leader Yipyap87", exact spelling

Rule 8 again.

Buuz, I finished yours but the file is messed up. Gotta fix it so I can add it to Imageshack. should be online tomorrow. XD

Hey buuz I had a go at your request
    "Your fighting demeans us both."

"Your uncouth mouth has offended my gentleman's sensibilities."
    - Dudley.

Quote Originally Posted by king buba View Post
    Hey buuz I had a go at your request
    Looks awesome bro. I'll be taking that, thanks! ^^

The Pokemon are squeezed in ... [IMG][/IMG]

Sweet! Here's the next one...

Pokemon (Max of 2): Gengar left, Giratina (not Origin form) right
    Background colors (2): Purple, like ghost-type purple to black, left to right
    Other/Extra: Text: "Artakhaguild Spiritus Squad Leader Fredmunchkin", exact spelling. If you want, you can decrease the font size a little on this one.

Great work, all of it! I assume it doesn't take too long to make these, cause you can take as long as you need.

I am really sorry, but Giratina did not fit at ALL. I can redo it w/ just giratina, just gengar, or a different userbar over all.

Can you just do Giratina behind the text? I understand though...

Ok. I will make another one tomorrow. If it doesn't work though, please understand. It's hard to configure large Pokemon into the standard sized userbar.

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't really work. Do you have something else in mind? Or do you want to see what I have?

I now can do shiny cards for you!

Here. Thanks!
    Last edited by Chapter; 17th March 2013 at 1:39 PM.

Great work, all of it. Next two:

Pokemon (Max of 2): Frosslass left, Glaceon right
    Background colors (2): Light blue (like ice-type blue) to black, left to right
    Other/Extra: Text: "Artakhaguild Froz Squad Leader the3rdH0kage" exact spelling. Also I don't have a problem with a smaller font size if you run out of room

Pokemon (Max of 2): Arcanine left, Typhlosion right
    Background colors (2): Red to black, left to right
    Other/Extra: Text: "Artakhaguild Pyrus Squad Leader draco star 98" Same notes as above

This hasn't been closed and I've received PMs from the owner within a month, so I hope this isn't a bump?
    Last edited by Matoro; 25th March 2013 at 9:44 PM.

Accepted!

http://imageshack.us/a/img838/3079/ojgouehrg.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img40/7186/rttyh.png

These two turned out great.

~

Please accept or post before Wednesday or you will be given a strike.
    Last edited by Chapter; 1st April 2013 at 5:01 PM.

Awesome. Some more will be coming, but not yet.

Great. Telll me when and... what not. I have a question tho... in the guild section, it says tht artakhaguild is closed.

I know (grumble). So I had to open it in order for people to know about it, cause otherwise I would have no way of getting leaders. But because the posts need to be in a specific order, I don't want anybody posting in the thread. The mods thought that this was just inactivity, but it'll be reopened as soon as I get enough leaders. I only need one more...

Update: Here it is

Pokemon (Max of 2): Ninjask left, Scizor right
    Background colors (2): Greenish (like Bug-type green) to black, left to right
    Other/Extra: Text: "Artakhaguild Insectus Squad Leader Deadeye Sigma" exact spelling. Also I don't have a problem with a smaller font size if you run out of room
    Last edited by Matoro; 4th April 2013 at 1:49 PM.

Accepted. It'll be done soon.

EDIT:

I'm sorry my art thing is going crazy so it may be a bit longer than I thought to make. Sorry.

~

Done.

BTW- HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT EVERYTHING ON SEREBII HAS BASICALLY SHRUNK?
    Last edited by Chapter; 7th April 2013 at 9:41 PM.

Here 'tis

Pokemon (Max of 2): Kingdra left, Magikarp right
    Background colors (2): Blue (like Water-type blue) to black, left to right
    Other/Extra: Text: "Artakhaguild Aquai Squad Leader the3rdH0kage" exact spelling. Also I don't have a problem with a smaller font size if you run out of room

What do you mean by "smaller?"

Accepted.

Look in your signature at how the userbar is... more pixelated. It makes things look less detailed.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast