Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you want White to obtain Zekrom?

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    What are you talking about? In the GSC chapter, Suicune initially chose Misty but it joined Crystal at the end. And if I recall correctly (I only read the part where Suicune chose Crystal recently so I only remember that part clearly) Entei was supposed to go with Blaine and Raikou was supposed to go with Lt. Surge but they went with Silver and Gold, respectively, at the end. It's not that hard of a stretch to picture a scenario where Black's Reshiram defeats Zekrom in battle but then Ghetsis arrives with the Kami trio ready to wreak havoc and since N refuses to fight his own adoptive father and since White wants to join the battle Zekrom chooses to follow White's orders.
    You are aware of the fact that Suicune already chose Crystal long before it chose to go to Misty, right?

I still highly doubt that Zekrom will change it's mind about N and join White. Even as White does seem to be gaining battle skill, the female dex holders do absolutely nothing in the big fights and I don't think White will be any different.

Okay I found this pic on Netkun. I don't think this is proof of anything but I'll just state what I think it offers. It doesn't look like N is in battling mode. White does, however, so she definitely will participate in the final battle, contrary to other people's beliefs. Zekrom looks pretty angry too, so maybe this hints that White will temporarily control Zekrom for a short time? Oh and there's Kyurem. We haven't seen Kyurem yet and it's in its normal form so it will probably be in the BW chapter. I predict that Kyurem will be Ghetsis's weapon of destruction so Black and White will command Reshiram and Zekrom, respectively, to battle Kyurem. Idk that's just my theory.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Okay I found this pic on Netkun. I don't think this is proof of anything but I'll just state what I think it offers. It doesn't look like N is in battling mode. White does, however, so she definitely will participate in the final battle, contrary to other people's beliefs. Zekrom looks pretty angry too, so maybe this hints that White will temporarily control Zekrom for a short time? Oh and there's Kyurem. We haven't seen Kyurem yet and it's in its normal form so it will probably be in the BW chapter. I predict that Kyurem will be Ghetsis's weapon of destruction so Black and White will command Reshiram and Zekrom, respectively, to battle Kyurem. Idk that's just my theory.
    That's a design for a bag, dude.
    It doesn't really mean anything.

Or at least it has no implications of being important.
    BUNP

She isn't a serious enough competitor to get Zekrom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12