Thread: Hey guys :-3 Happy to make new friends ^^

Default Hey guys :-3 Happy to make new friends ^^

Hey guys, so I guess I will use this opportunity to introduce myself to everyone.

My names Jamie, I live in England, currently working part time for a shop that sells mobile phones... Im quite a quiet person but not really shy, I love pokemon (obviously) and a lot of other japanese rpg games and anime's too. my favourite colour is red, Im generally easy to talk to and though I am going through things lately myself I am still happy to talk to anyone about anything bothering them :-)

I look forward to making a lot of new friends here and I am extremely excited to have a place to post some writing's of fan fic ideas I have and possibly take part in one or more role playing games here, theres a lot to keep me entertained and to get me introduced to new people and I look forward to all of it! ^^

Dont be shy and say hello :-3

Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

Welcome to Serebii!! ~^^~

“May the stars shine down on you.” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Welcome to the wonderful world of Sppf

Now tell me, are you a boy or a girl...?
    I believe in Fairys Do you?

Oh right! Yeah I'm a boy lol Sorry I didn't mention that sooner, though I might as well say a little bit more about me now..

My favourite pokemon is Bulbasaur but there are too many I love to list, Pachirisu and Aipom are two others that quickly come to mind.

If I was going to be a gym leader I would have to be a grass type and I'd say use 4 pokemon and it would be a 2 on 2 battle probably...

My favourite region is probably Hoen, a lot of great pokemon, fantastic music and a brilliant world map.
    Hoen
    Johto
    Kanto
    Unova
    Sinnoh
    (Though I don't really dislike any)

The only starter Pokemon I have NEVER trained is Chimchar. I think it's just it's design isn't that appealing to me and it annoyed me how every single person had it lol, took me months to find someone with a piplup and to this day she hasn't trained one either... Not to say I don't want to just whenever I try I'm just.. Eh bored of fire fighting starters.

Outside of pokemon I really enjoy reading fantasy books and hope to one day be a write myself, that's the dream and some of my favourite books are the Black Magician Trilogy and Traitor Spy trilogy by Trudi Canavan and I'm reading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss currently and Im really enjoying it.

And as for anime.. Cardcaptor Sakura, Fullmetal Alchemist/brotherhood and Bleach.

Right so if you want to know anything else just ask away :-3

Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Welcome, dude!