My Lead:

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
    Relaxed Nature, Iron Barbs
    252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Special Defense
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Spike
    ~ Gyro Ball
    ~ Leech Seed

Odd Ferrothorn yes, but Rocky Helmet + Iron Barbs + Great Defense/HP= Repeated hits that will do more damage against the opponent than too me! Just out first to lay down SR then Leech Seed to recover. Spikes is just in case I can. Volcarana will take 1/2 Health + 1/4-1/8 damage from Spikes and SR. Gyro Ball will pack a PUNCH! His Speed is horrible, but the fastest in TR (Which I never use!) And one of the most powerful Gyro Balls IN THE GAME! I know most people invest in SpD EVs/Natures, but I opted for Relaxed and 252 Defense because of the Rocky Helmet. I also have an alternate set:

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
    Sassy Nature, Iron Barbs
    252 HP, 252 Special Defense, 4 Defense.
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Leech Seed
    ~ Substitute
    ~ Gyro Ball

Which one?

Special Sweeper:

Kingdra @ Life Orb
    Modest Nature, Swift Swim
    252 HP, 252 Special Attack, 4 Speed
    ~ Rain Dance
    ~ Dragon Pulse
    ~ Hydro Pump
    ~ Ice Beam

Rain Dance is just for Swift Swim. Draco Meteor is usually the preferred option, but I would rather my SpA not be lowered. Scald is only for the Burn status to cripple and just add to the residual damage my team causes. Scizor would KILL me if it wasn't for Scald, crippling him. Ice Beam is a filler and could be easily replaced.

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
    Adamant Nature, Sand Rush
    252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 HP
    ~ Rock Slide
    ~ Sandstorm
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Rapid Spin

Now, you're probably thinking: Sandstorm and Rain Dance on the SAME TEAM? Well, once Kingdra faints, I need another Weather Inducer to buff it up.

Weavile @ Focus Sash
    Jolly Nature, Pressure
    252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Special Defense
    ~ Ice Shard
    ~ Ice Punch
    ~ Fake Out
    ~ Night Slash

Typical Weavile. Fake out the first and most threatening opponent for them to Flinch. Ice Punch, Fake Out, and Night Slash all have a great secondary effect. Focus Sash is for a sure fire Ice Shard before he dies.

Crobat @ Black Sludge
    Jolly Nature, Inner Focus
    252 Speed, 252 Attack, 4 Special Attack
    ~ Brave Bird
    ~ Heat Wave
    ~ Cross Poison
    ~ Hidden Power Ground/ Hidden Power Fighting?

Without Hidden Power of these types it can't touch Heatran, but other than that it really is one to take out a lot, especially speed Fighting-Types.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
    Bold Nature, Hydration
    252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Special Defense
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hidden Power Grass
    ~ Scald
    ~ Rest

Yep, I wil be doing Double/Triples and will be paired with Kingdra to Hydrate itself. Copied right off of Smogon's thing.

So, any changes/improvements?

please specify a tier as excadrill is banned in standard OU

^ I don't care at all about tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7437 View Post
    ^ I don't care at all about tiers.
    Then you're not playing competitively. Excradrill is banned in all tiers except Ubers and VGC, and since this is Singles it's not VGC.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

You playing Wi-Fi battles or something?

Either way, Excadrill doesn't have the defenses to set up sand for itself.
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Name: Nike
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    With enough skill, you can put any pokemon here

Random WiFi isn't competitive, since you don't ever end up against people who are experienced in competitive battling. I recreated one of my teams on my DS and literally haven't lost since, but that's not saying much since I always end up against people who can't figure out why they can't hit my Air Balloon Heatran with Earthquake.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!