Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Annoying Pokemon you have ever faced

i hate you moody abusers. i saw a moody octillery and it was literaly miss miss miss every turn until i FINALLY kill em with ferros power whip.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with Weavile...and why would you switch it into breloom. The only way weavile can beat it is if it sd's. Which if you sack toad to sleep the switch will be so obvious.
    So he's obsessed with Weavile. Leave the guy alone.

Liepard. Swagger, Substitute, Foul Play, and Thunder Wave. With Prankster. It can just demolish an entire team if you get unlucky. It's unbelievably annoying, in my humble opinion.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Most annoying umbreon ever:
    1. Use Mean Look
    2. Keep using Curse (egg move)
    3. When low on health, use Moonlight
    After six Curses, Baton Pass into an Adamant Breloom with Mach Punch. Opponents lives are over.
    One does not simply walk into Sootopolis

Ummmmm.....Is it Sinnoh confirmed now?

Quote Originally Posted by LudicoloFiesta View Post
    Most annoying umbreon ever:
    1. Use Mean Look
    2. Keep using Curse (egg move)
    3. When low on health, use Moonlight
    After six Curses, Baton Pass into an Adamant Breloom with Mach Punch. Opponents lives are over.
    The main problem with that is that you have to make sure you use Mean Look on the right Pokemon. If your opponent just switches a Terrakion, Conkeldurr, etc. into your Mean Look, you'll be forced to switch out and you've lost valuable momentum..

Garchomp. Outrage. Every time...

Or any team with swagger, high sp. def and inflicting status conditions.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2509-1507-8783
    Ground: Camerupt, Wooper, Gastrodon

For trade: adamant squirtles, adamant tyrants with egg moves (ice, fire, thunder fang + dragon dance+ strong jaw), version exclusives, starter mega stones from x

Looking for: Modest yveltal, jolly yveltal, dittos, male egg move charmanders

So I guess Kyurem-B is even more annoying because it has a ridiculously powerful Outrage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    Liepard. Swagger, Substitute, Foul Play, and Thunder Wave. With Prankster. It can just demolish an entire team if you get unlucky. It's unbelievably annoying, in my humble opinion.
    While I've never used Liepard in OU, that thing can be really annoying. But Terrakion stops it cold.

Anything with prankster, Politoed and Kingdra combo on random match up. Whimsicott and that godforsaken sub seed. Cresellia who I am starting to literally curse at these days. I used to love Cresellia but it never dies and before I can get a taunt in with thundurus, I get faked out and then Cresellia uses trick room. Rock slided by Tyranitar all day.

Anything that changes the weather. Abomasnow always has a sash.

Riolu and skarmory....

Skarmory stealrock and spikes
    Riolu (prankster) roar and copycat.

Since it killed my team I maked one riolu and Skarmory team too ...
    (50 wins every day)

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Custap Berry Crustle is a better partner for Riolu IMO.

Stallrein is INCREDIBLY annoying on a hail team. This thing can stall for at least 32 turns. I'm not kidding. And that number could increase if Walrein's substitute can't be broken in 1 hit. Seriously, I'm using it in my hail team in UU and so many people forfeit because of me wasting 15 minutes of their life with it.

I got really annoyed with Sableye recently, I lacked a taunted and the one I faced had 4 support moves which allowed it to get off an unexpected will o wisp (I expected night shade to be it's 4th move)

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Miltank. You all know whose

Cynthia's Garchomp was annoying too, but overcome-able (is that even a word?)
    Vaporeon's a beast.

Celebi hands down. TTar can't kill it because it has b pass and it takes hits like a monster. The only way to kill it is to overpower it with banded outrages.
    "If you're not going to lie, at least tell the truth."

Quote Originally Posted by Above Zenith View Post
    Celebi hands down. TTar can't kill it because it has b pass and it takes hits like a monster. The only way to kill it is to overpower it with banded outrages.
    Scizor, Volcarona, most things that pack u-turn, and most set-up sweepers can use the specially defensive baton pass set to get an easy set up. And iirc not all banded outrages OHKO at full health.

Quote Originally Posted by appelpower View Post
    Miltank. You all know whose

Cynthia's Garchomp was annoying too, but overcome-able (is that even a word?)
    ingame crap =/= competitive.

Kyurem-B is a surefire counter to Celebi. It doesn't really care about Thunder Wave thanks to it being slower than most offensive Pokemon, and Band Outrage is an OHKO. IMO Celebi is a great partner for T-Tar because the dinosaur's worst nightmares are Fighting-types such as Breloom and Keldeo, and Celebi can take care of them with a STAB Psychic to their faces.

I never got a counter for T-Tar late game. It's because I use a rain team, and if my Politoed has fainted, T-Tar walls everything but Gyarados, and if Gyara didn't get to set up DD, T-Tar kills me with STAB Stone Edge, and my Focus Sash Cloyster dies from status or sandstorm (if T-Tar attacked!)

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    Custap Berry Crustle is a better partner for Riolu IMO.

Stallrein is INCREDIBLY annoying on a hail team. This thing can stall for at least 32 turns. I'm not kidding. And that number could increase if Walrein's substitute can't be broken in 1 hit. Seriously, I'm using it in my hail team in UU and so many people forfeit because of me wasting 15 minutes of their life with it.
    Dude! I USE A WALREIN in a double battle with out Pokes most of the time with the following set of mine. Even if I've got no Abomsnow line pokemon, if given the chance to use hail, my enemies' weather summoners will aggravate very much. Even in UU. it is dangerous if my counters ae dead or paralysed (courtesy of my defensive Ampharos)
    Big Boss (Walrein) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Ice Body
    EVs: 236 HP / 12 Def / 8 SAtk / 240 SDef / 12 Spd
    Bold Nature
    - Substitute
    - Hail
    - Toxic
    - Frost Breath

Sometimes, I tend to find my enemies getting REALLY NUTS on my very bulky Ampharos as well. I mean, her defenses are surprisingly great. Which means, the only thing that can stop her would be Toxic, Leech seeders, and Earthquake users (if and only if she didn't use cotton guard)

This is one of my longest battles on how I pressured the enemy with Walrein and Ampharos (she faced a Heracross, a pokemon I'm scared fighting with)
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

cresselia is particularly annoying to me. also scizor.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

Oh right yeah guys, and Moody was unbanned in Ubers (its re-banned now) so Smeargle, Bibarel, etc., were absolutely freaking b**chy in the metagame. You just had to hit everything hard before they set up lol.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Oh right yeah guys, and Moody was unbanned in Ubers (its re-banned now) so Smeargle, Bibarel, etc., were absolutely freaking b**chy in the metagame. You just had to hit everything hard before they set up lol.
    Yes! Moody is re-banned! I had to carry Roar on two Pokemon and Dragon tail on another just to counter it. And if the moody Pokemon got an Evasion boost, even those could miss.

So yeah, moody was seriously annoying.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

No moody wasn't re-banned....it was just a test to its viability
    And u think it's annoying but after my long experience. ..I disagree u
    Smeargle should earn some respect.... this pokemon has no noticeable states and still standing against Übers
    Also dragon tail and roar r not the counters that should be mentioned...if u really wanted to counter it u could have used plenty other things
    Also....they weren't *****y in the metagame
    In my opinion they make it better and even scary to walk around without being aware....it's a battling style and should be respected like all the other ones
    I am Red. I conquered the Pokemon World more times that you have ever battled. I stand upon the top of the world from Mt. Silver. Indeed, I am the Living Legend as well as The Undefeated Battler. Millions have groveled under my Smash Pass. I am the Revolutionary Smashpasser! Now, bow down before your master! Do you have what it takes to have me as your Leader?
    (12:48:55) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi Ubers is 1/36151 [1789 points / 1695 battles]!
    WON THE 2011 POKEMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.

Well, what are the other counters to moody then? Perish song Arceus is one, but then every team would have to have Perish song to counter Moody. Toxic is another situational counter, but it can miss and substitute stops that too.

You would have Priority taunt or something then, but many prankster users don't perform well fighting other Uber pokemon.

I can't think of anything else, and again, perish song is the only proper counter.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Dewgong. It just kept using Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Scizor, Volcarona, most things that pack u-turn, and most set-up sweepers can use the specially defensive baton pass set to get an easy set up. And iirc not all banded outrages OHKO at full health.
    Well you see, I was running a balanced team without stuff to deal with celebi at all. I had Heatran, rachi, breloom, latias, rotom, and garchomp. My opponent had a jellicent to completely counter my heatran and rachi. Loom, rotom, and latias can't touch celebi. Chomp was my only way to take it down.

Celebi is still a threat. It can run baton pass sets and pass off to whatever. Even scizor won't save you.
    "If you're not going to lie, at least tell the truth."

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast