This set:

Cottonee @ Focus Sash
    Level 1, Random Nature/EV/IV
    -Substitute
    -Toxic
    -Protect
    -Leech Seed

Ludicolo with Rain Dish and Leftovers.
    Leech Seed, Rain Dance, Giga Drain, Toxic.

STOP REFILLING YOUR HP UGH

Quote Originally Posted by _Sylveon_ View Post
    This set:

Cottonee @ Focus Sash
    Level 1, Random Nature/EV/IV
    -Substitute
    -Toxic
    -Protect
    -Leech Seed
    What's the point of Focus Sash...? It only activates once.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Prankster Liepard that spammed Charm and Double Team, my TTar was weak as piss when it finally hit the Liepard

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

A ratatta, level 1 with focus sash and endeaver and quick attack.
    I was winning the battle with my level 100 zoroark slapping nearly everything because my dragonite and noctowl fainted. The ratatatta used endeaver after I 1 hit KO it with the focus sash. The moment I saw that ratatatta at level 1 I knew it was one of those annoying back up plan crap things. I know it was obviously holding focus sash because I've seen this situation on youtube before. If I try and kill it and then switch out it will spam endeavor.... I still won the battle with my charizard using air slash on that ratatta but the problem was. The guy sent out a togekiss. I lost that match. Togekiss and that metronome got lucky and got surf on it and a swords dance......I hated that match, it was my first online battle too.

Technician Breloom...the bane of my existence...Bulletseed, spore...I just wanna roast that thing on a pit
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    What's the point of Focus Sash...? It only activates once.
    The Point of Focus sash is to set up leech seed turn 1 then regain all the Hp then use sub and protect to slowly stall out your opponent. Should your opponent miss for some odd reason you are then able to use toxic to increase the ammount of damage your doing. In other words the sash allows the set to function.

And the most annoying sets usually are those smaller unexpected stratagies. so ill go with a CC Xat favourite and say Miror's Kecleon

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Substitute on anything. Venesaur with rediculus speed and sludge bomb. Scolipede. Jellicent. ninjask with substitue and batton pass.
    Yellow Team-
    UnovaRPG Team-
    Emerald Team-
    SoulSilver Team-
    Black Team-

for me i would have to say Wobbuffet because it can kill one of my important pokes or i dont attack and just stall it out which is boring. not that i can't handle Wobbuffet it's just an annoying poke. but there are others which have been suggested what are annoying.

Anybody have a Dratini with extremespeed

I did a 1v1 with a person on showdown, and the guy used a Smeargle on me. He started off with spore, then imprison and transform. Then he just stalled me as I struggled to death.

Hmmm... Probably Cress and Poison Heal + Sub Gliscor, damn, I cannot touch them =/

Ghost...

Spoiler:- Haunter & the BadBoys:

Choice Scarf Gothitelle by far. I have never seen a more annoying user of Trick+Choice.

I would have to say Sub+Disable Gengar.

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
    -Bruce Lee

I use it, never fought it, but I think I'd like to share.

Priority CopycatRoar Riolu.

+1 Roar, can't die unless you use priority or hail/sand, and if that's gone you lose if there are hazards up. You can't do anything.

The link in my sig shows the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    I use it, never fought it, but I think I'd like to share.

Priority CopycatRoar Riolu.

+1 Roar, can't die unless you use priority or hail/sand, and if that's gone you lose if there are hazards up. You can't do anything.

The link in my sig shows the results.
    Faster priority makes it easy to deal with.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Chansey can be very annoying, especially since I always underestimate the blasted things bulk, and I don't use Terrakion. Jirachi if you play badly, but at that point it's you own darn fault.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Faster priority makes it easy to deal with.
    Sad, but true, I gave up on this strategy because of pesky Scarf Ice Shard Snover.

Ghost...

Spoiler:- Haunter & the BadBoys:

i went up against a whole team of walls that only knew healing/defence raising moves and they kept baton passing so my team ended up struggling out
    3DS Friend code: 1392-4485-7424
    Friend Safari: Grass type- Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    Chansey can be very annoying, especially since I always underestimate the blasted things bulk, and I don't use Terrakion. Jirachi if you play badly, but at that point it's you own darn fault.
    Is it truly my fault if my opponent gets 20 flinches in a row after my scarfed goes down against a scarf rachi? That happens to me a lot it seems

My annoying Pokemon for the now is Ferrothorn in trick room. Suddenly it's biggest weakness is gone and that lack of speed lets it set up entry hazards or gyro ball various things to death.

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Togekiss. I once played this dude on PO who had 5 supports + togekiss as his main sweeper. Basically, his game plan was to paralyze ALL your pokemon and then end your life with scarfed air slashing togekiss. If I remember correctly, his team had stuff like Liepard and Whimsicott for priority paralyzing, body slamming jirachi, and some other annoying pokes. He paralyzed all my pokes and then literally flinched every single one of my pokemon to death. I had a chance to 2hko it with my scarf latios but unfortunately, he crit me with an air slash after I missed my draco meteor. Since then, I've hated togekiss... it's so broken.

I guess... Sableye. Since it has no weak.ess and always uses that attack. Wow. Or ninetales. Really that pokémon i annoying.
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Quote Originally Posted by Haex View Post
    Sad, but true, I gave up on this strategy because of pesky Scarf Ice Shard Snover.
    oh. I had thought he meant in ou. which I did before.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

jellicent. Prankster whimsicott. I dislike those two.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Metapod since Generaton 1 is probably worse than walls that you would face online since youre just left with tackle while it spams harden..

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast