Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Annoying Pokemon you have ever faced

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGonzales View Post
    I use to have a friend who was an enormous troll. Thing is, he was extremely clever. He would come up with (and I imagine he still does this) the most unthinkable, insane, annoying and effective way to do well in competitive play. The most annoying thing he's ever made me face would have to be the following Smeargle:
    Smeargle @ focus sash
    Trait: Own Tempo
    EVs: None
    Nature: Brave
    -Trick Room
    -Dragon Rage
    -Endeavor
    -Spore

You know the strategy. First use Trick Room, while receiving an attack and dropping to 1 HP in the meantime. Then use spore to incapacitate the enemy, followed by endeavor and dragon rage, which in that order kills the opposing pokemon. He wiped out half my team, so of course I couldn't mount a comeback.
    This is why Priority is so valued.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

WHITNEYS MILTANK

Enough said.
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0304 7683 8265

Credit to the creator of this .gif, Knowyourmeme and google.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilorber View Post
    WHITNEYS MILTANK

Enough said.
    LOL yeah I remember when I played HG...freaking bulky, freaking fast, and that annoying Stomp.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Amniesa and Iron defense Registeel. Flamethrower just wouldn't work on it anymore.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Ok some more annoying pokemon.
    Darkrai. With Dark Void, Bad Dreams, AND Nasty Plot, this thing is one hell of a troll. Dark Pulse's 30% flinch rate doesnt make it any worse...and not to mention that blistering 125 speed.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Ok some more annoying pokemon.
    Darkrai. With Dark Void, Bad Dreams, AND Nasty Plot, this thing is one hell of a troll. Dark Pulse's 30% flinch rate doesnt make it any worse...and not to mention that blistering 125 speed.
    It's 20% chance to flinch. But yeah, I like to abuse Darkrai too, it's just... *thinks* fun.

Speaking of which, does anyone get annoyed at baton pass teams? Most of my team carries whirlwind/roar, but it's just kind of annoying lol.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Fighting a Forretress without having a Fire-Type.
    Toxic
    Sand Tomb
    Rest
    Something Else
    Incredibly annoying.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Fighting a Forretress without having a Fire-Type.
    Toxic
    Sand Tomb
    Rest
    Something Else
    Incredibly annoying.
    Really? Given his poor special defense, and the fact that he's neutral to water and electric, I've never found him too tough to beat down, even without fire attacks.

Anything with Prankster tops my list, personally. Whimsicott is the obvious annoying little bugger, but Sableye and Thundurus also get special mention. Even if you're able to beat them, they can often leave a parting gift in the form of Stun Spore/Will-o-Wisp/Thunder Wave, respectively. And that's just... infuriating.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Anything with Prankster tops my list, personally. Whimsicott is the obvious annoying little bugger, but Sableye and Thundurus also get special mention. Even if you're able to beat them, they can often leave a parting gift in the form of Stun Spore/Will-o-Wisp/Thunder Wave, respectively. And that's just... infuriating.
    Makes me believe Sapper Sipper, Flash Fire, and LightningRod/Volt Absorb all have better purposes for existing now (as well as having beneficial side-effects)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Nothing really....Pokemon with absorbing abilities tend to throw me for a loop tho. Especially if im choiced and things are getting hectic. >.<

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Omg. When I was clearing the Battle Tower (which I did) in HG, I fought a Milotic with the moves Double Team, Aqua Ring, Confuse Ray, and Toxic, and it was holding Leftovers. I sat there battling it for 3+ hours praying for a hit, while trying to keep my Pokemon alive.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeExpert View Post
    Omg. When I was clearing the Battle Tower (which I did) in HG, I fought a Milotic with the moves Double Team, Aqua Ring, Confuse Ray, and Toxic, and it was holding Leftovers. I sat there battling it for 3+ hours praying for a hit, while trying to keep my Pokemon alive.
    Lucky enough, Double Team (and all evasion moves) are banned in competitive battles and serve no purpose in double battles. But yeah, those in-game sites are brutal
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I think I should mention Tormentran. Ha, I used to use that set myself, and it's a real pain in the rear to face.

Thankfully, no one uses it, but that's also why I'm never prepared for it.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Magnemite used Sonic Boom! Magnemite glitched through the wall! It's super effective! Lyric fainted!

Yeah, Tormentran are pretty annoying..but they are rarely used
    Maybe we could create a list for the most annoying pokemon and narrow it down for all of us? How does that sound?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Ferroseed in caves. Iron barbs is aggravating
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/tahegy.png[/IMG]

The New Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Pookey-man View Post
    Ferroseed in caves. Iron barbs is aggravating
    This is the competitive section, therefore in-game things (such as Ferroseed in caves) do not count towards this thread.

I personally have found Amoongus to be very annoying. Mostly due to the fact that I never really prepared for it with most of my teams it really screwed with me. It's ability to cripple anyone with an 100% accurate sleep causes me to be very cautious in switching in. It's also very bulky, so even if you can get in without being put to sleep it can wear you down with either Poisoning or its attacks, or it can also cripple you with Paralysis from Stun Spore.

GodDamnZilla

Any random nu/ ru pokes in ou and you have no idea what kind of set it runs. My friend nearly destroyed me with an NU team because I didn't know what any of his mon's stats were or how they operated

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Jirachi is not annoying for me, I run Cofagrigus to troll it.

But seriously, I hate Shadow Tag Gothitelle. People use gimmicks like Entraiment Durant with Truant + ST Gothitelle with CM, Protect, Psyshock and HP Fighting.

Paraflinch/Parafusion abusing pokemon. I'm looking at you Togekiss, Jirachi and Machamp!

Also, anything with Prankster. Seriously. They all becomes bloody good irritating/supporting pokes in a nutshell. Liepard, Sableye, Whimsicott, Volbeat....just...no.
    Beautifly are my Bishie!
    hands off or my Beautifly's shall take you away and have their way with you!

Whimsicotts and Whitney's Miltank
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Come try your hand at solving my questions, and win yourself some pokemon

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post17399689

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    People use gimmicks like Entraiment Durant with Truant + ST Gothitelle with CM, Protect, Psyshock and HP Fighting.
    Haha I ran into that for the first time yesterday..very annoying! Not really that useful though, imo.

I managed to outstall a stallish team today using Sub Disable Gengar, he forfeited when I only had 1 shadowball left lol. Plus Gengar took out his only offensive mons. So I think it's safe to say Gengar was the most annoying mon possible for him

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Truant Durant + entrainment, and dodrio + hone claws. My whole team got swept by that yesterday D:

Also, Jirachi, Sableye and poison heal gliscor are damn annoying.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

alteria is the most annoying in RSE

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast