Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Annoying Pokemon you have ever faced

Jirachi. Para flinch and sub calm mind in the rain are serious pains

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

To me, it's Umbreon. That thing was literally made for stall, and without a good Stallbreaker I'm normally ripping my hair out against it.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

All Irises's Pokemon. Very annoying, they keep on attacking successively without giving me a chance !

Liepard in random battles on smogon

with my luck i got para haxed x1000 and hit by swagger so much

and also jarichi/togekiss I hate vsing those things
    Some of my faves:

Now to fill the rest of this space.

A crobat. I don't have trouble with him, I just find him annoying
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Sub/Disable gengar. Also in my top 3 fave sets

baton passers

Baton Passers? Do you mean Loljask? That thing is made of fail. Taunt + phazing destroys it. Smeargle totally outclasses Loljask as a Baton Passer thanks to Spore and being able to use the deadly combo of SmashPass. It can do other things, too.

Quick question: Can sableye not be Taunted? I always try to use taunt with Gyarados against it but it always wears off the very next turn? I cant figure out why is it Prankster or is there an item or what?
    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

I'm just tired of seeing Politoed. I just see it way too much online, and want something different to arise.
    Got my copy of X!

Quote Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    I'm just tired of seeing Politoed. I just see it way too much online, and want something different to arise.
    Does that go for Niinetales and Tyranitar/Hippowdon?
    But really, I don't blame you... most teams are predictable
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I'm starting to hate Cresselia with a passion...

Quote Originally Posted by GoshinX03 View Post
    I'm starting to hate Cresselia with a passion...
    This and Rotom.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 718/718

I'm always having trouble facing Umbreon. I really dislike facing Pokémon with high defenses.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Blissey is pretty annoying. I imagine it pulling a trollface every time it switches into a special attack.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Quote Originally Posted by STABX4 View Post
    Quick question: Can sableye not be Taunted? I always try to use taunt with Gyarados against it but it always wears off the very next turn? I cant figure out why is it Prankster or is there an item or what?
    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated
    You are probably just having horrible luck with Taunt. Taunt should affect Sableye normally.
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:
    - 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Huge Power and Adamant Nature.

Drowzee or just about anything that can learn hypnosis. It's so annoying that they put your Pokemon to sleep, then you use an awakening, just so this stupid thing can put your Pokemon to sleep again. Not only that, but when a wild Pokemon uses hypnosis it almost always hits, but when you use the attack it almost never hits!

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    Drowzee or just about anything that can learn hypnosis. It's so annoying that they put your Pokemon to sleep, then you use an awakening, just so this stupid thing can put your Pokemon to sleep again. Not only that, but when a wild Pokemon uses hypnosis it almost always hits, but when you use the attack it almost never hits!
    Hypnosis isn't so bad. Sleep Powder is more annoying, and Spore is just maddening.
    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

IMO Spore is pretty overrated. Not that it's not dangerous, but simply because I have no problem with Spore users. Breloom can be beaten by sacrificing Politoed to sleep and then switching to Weavile if it's slightly weakened or something bulky like Garchomp if Breloom is still at 100% as it uses Swords Dance. (That's why I think SubPunch Breloom is now better, because of every single player expecting the Swords Dance set.) Smeargle is very easy to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    IMO Spore is pretty overrated. Not that it's not dangerous, but simply because I have no problem with Spore users. Breloom can be beaten by sacrificing Politoed to sleep and then switching to Weavile if it's slightly weakened or something bulky like Garchomp if Breloom is still at 100% as it uses Swords Dance. (That's why I think SubPunch Breloom is now better, because of every single player expecting the Swords Dance set.) Smeargle is very easy to handle.
    Why are you so obsessed with Weavile...and why would you switch it into breloom. The only way weavile can beat it is if it sd's. Which if you sack toad to sleep the switch will be so obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with Weavile...and why would you switch it into breloom. The only way weavile can beat it is if it sd's. Which if you sack toad to sleep the switch will be so obvious.
    While he switch to Weavile you will switch to Skarm, while you switch to Skarm he will switch to Magnezone, while he switch to Magnezone you will switch to Garchomp, while you switch to Garchomp he will switch to Weavile. Man the chain will never enddddd, every pokes got their crappy weaknesses and Spore is indeed annoying btw.

Chansey.

Yes, Chansey.

Probably Chansey.

Eff Chansey.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

will-o-wisp jellicent. nuff said. I cnt stand those. so I had to get one myself xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I cant stand Cosmic Power...(that one flying pokemon)

Poison heal Gliscor....
    Poison heal Breloom....
    and Dark Void,Nightmare,Shadow ball,Dream eater Darkrai w/ Drowzee eviolite using Hypnosis,Dream Eater,Hypno,and Electross.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast