Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Most Annoying Pokemon you have ever faced

Blissey. I was down to the last pokemon I had. And a freaking Blissey kept healing and doing crap. Basically stall. I hate that crap. It works at times too. lol anywho thats mine.
    Trapped in my mind...

Funny how nobody mentioned Darkrai in Ubers now that Sleep Clause has been deactivated until May 31st.

Miltank...that milk drink and attract pissed me off so much...

It's isn't a single Pokémon, but a whole team!
    On Showdown I was facing a guy who made a team full of walls/stallers. With moves like Volt Switch, Toxic, Protect, U-Turn, RestTalk sets etc. I won with 2 HP left though
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

the most annoying? boldore, cause theyre everywhere and they never die in one hit lol

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    Funny how nobody mentioned Darkrai in Ubers now that Sleep Clause has been deactivated until May 31st.
    Considering that most players run Lum berry on stuff like Arceus and Mewtwo or Sleep Talk on any random pokemon (try Sleep Talk Kyurem-W, surprises sleep inducers every time), Darkrai isn't really all that annoying. Not as annoying as Smeargle is now anyway.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    Considering that most players run Lum berry on stuff like Arceus and Mewtwo or Sleep Talk on any random pokemon (try Sleep Talk Kyurem-W, surprises sleep inducers every time), Darkrai isn't really all that annoying. Not as annoying as Smeargle is now anyway.
    And pretty much all Terrakion run Sleep Talk in Ubers.

Well, I always liked this gimmickey Gliscor set:

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Poison Heal
    EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / Spe
    Impish Nature
    - Toxic
    - Protect
    - Substitute
    - Earthquake

Actually it isn't a real gimmick because it is quite viable. Poison Heal gives more HP than Leftovers would and basically gives immunity to all statuses. Just by using Toxic, you can wear down the rest by Sub-Protecing which could lead to a sweep, technically speaking.

Also, could someone help me figure out this GIF/Sprite crap. I can't make it smaller. Just VM me.

Check out my RMT!

Spoiler:- Team Induhbut (An NU Sun Team):

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I was driven crazy trying to catch this absol once. I was using timer balls, which are annoying enough on their own, but the absol kept using swords dance until it was nearly one hit ko'ing my pokemon. BUT I FINALLY CAUGHT IT AFTER LIKE 50 TURNS I WAS SO HAPPY

All the pokemon are great, I love them all equally! Except for gengar. Gengar is the best. :3

Wobbuffet can be annoying if it can KO something with either Counter or Mirror Coat.

This happened to me at a tourney over the weekend, but for some reason, my luck sucks when I faced a bulky trickroom reunclius and machamp. Trick rool is activated, machamp spams dynamic punch, then dies from confusion or poison
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Ugh. I hate Wobuffet. My Mono-Water OU Rain Team dies to it all the time!

There's this one Blissey in Gen IV, in this cave after you beat the League. It knows Minimize, SoftBoiled, Toxic and Light Screen. ~
    In short, not only could I not hit it, but I couldn't do damage to it either. It took me a good 20 minutes to beat it -.-"
    Current Shiny Hunt:

Abra - 14 Boxes

Next Hunt:

Aron
    Ludicolo

Ugh Rain Dance teams are the worst! I also fought that gimmicky Gliscor before and it was annoying, but interesting nonetheless.

Mine would have to be Sawk.
    It can hit pretty much everything in the tier, with mold breaker, therefore negating your ability you may have.

Another one is Shell Smash Carracosta. That thing can be really annoying if you let it set up.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Basically.. anything with minimize, protect, detect or substitute are all annoying.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Basically.. anything with minimize, protect, detect or substitute are all annoying.
    I understand Substitute. But Protect and Detect I dont see how. That is pretty easy to work around. And Minimize is banned anyway ´ー`
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Well, most annoying Pokemon that I ever faced? Probably Ninjask with BP set. Subs then Protect really annoy me. Even drugged into SR, people sometimes run Roost over X-Scissor. And yeah, most of BP team are really annoying if you don't have Roar or Taunt in one of your Pokemon.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Mine is Wallace's Milotic from emerald with recover and ice beam. Always beat because my last pokemon were usually Blaziken and rayquaza.

Best Legendarys.

The original fire starters. please challenge me FC:2108-9433-6376

I started battling online recently and I have to say....Breloom. That pokemon scares me....gives me nightmares.

Pokemon Y FC: 1220-6681-3236
    My Safari Pokemon: Gogoat, Ivysaur, and Oddish

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken6 View Post
    I would say Whitney's miltank. That rollout was no joke! I was ready to flip tables every time it beat me.
    You're in the competitive section, not the in-game section.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Tee View Post
    I started battling online recently and I have to say....Breloom. That pokemon scares me....gives me nightmares.
    Yeah, I kinda hate Breloom myself. The main reason I sometimes run Sludge Bomb on my Amoonguss is because it OHKOs Breloom and makes it way easier to deal with. Of course, that won't save you from sleep, but I guess no Pokemon is perfect.

Dusknoir. I battled one in a Wi-Fi Battle and it kept using Will-O-Wisp and Pain Split as I tried hitting it, but it causes little damage and my Pokemon kept fainting because of that, and its defenses were high.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava42 View Post
    Dusknoir. I battled one in a Wi-Fi Battle and it kept using Will-O-Wisp and Pain Split as I tried hitting it, but it causes little damage and my Pokemon kept fainting because of that, and its defenses were high.
    Dusclops interestingly enough makes a better wall then Dusknoir, thanks to Eviolite. I fought a Calm Mind / Will-o'-the-Wisp set once that was really annoying. Took a crit from Houndoom to take it down.

(And don't give me that Dusknoir-has-offensive-presence crap, it doesn't. Dusclops' Seismic Toss often outdamages any offensive move Dusknoir can use.)
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast