Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does Pokémon make you happy?

Default How does Pokémon make you happy?

I just want to know how you guys know how Pokémon makes you happy. So what makes Pokémon both the games and the anime that puts a smile on your face or makes you feel good?

What makes you happy about Pokémon?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Shiny Pokémon make me very happy.

And... Well, the whole games.

Saaatoshi!

Just imagining Pokemon showing affection and sharing happiness to their trainers. It just warms my heart and makes my day every time.

It's just the satisfaction I get when something goes good.
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

It makes one of my lame days feel better.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/uwi6o.gif[/IMG]

Devil May Cry Fan.
    Meowth Fan

Pokemon makes me happy when my team wins a battle. The opposite happens when I lose. ://

I love growing close to the pokemon I am raising, viewing them as my partners and friends. I also just like the challenge of battles as well.
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

It's one of the few things I'm really interested in and have a lot of anticipation for. I just really enjoy it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Its one of my fav games...actually it is my fav. Catching all of the pokemon and battling does it for me
    3DS FC: 5086-1034-2659
    PM me if you want to add me.

Current obsession: Pokemon X

It was one of my all-time favorite games and my favorite cartoon.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Ever since I got in to it, its been one of my favorite things to do and talk about. The games are always getting better, and are a great way to pass time and not do homework. It really makes me happy when a long shiny hunt comes to a close. Getting a new Pokémon game always brings a good mood over me, too.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Something about pokemon just makes me happy. The games are just fun and with every new game comes new memories.

3DS FC: 4313-0937-1327
    Friend Safari: Ghost; Lampent, Gourgheist, and IDk yet
    Nintendo Network: Raiin3

The journey is what makes me happy. I can see my Pokémon growing, and I feel like sharing the experience with them made me (the character) grow too. So, my favorite time in a Pokémon game is after you hear the awesome Hall of Fame music. The credits start, and you just remember all of your journey. It's kinda magical, remembering when you first got your starter, and seeing how strong you got. That's why I always keep my starter in the team. I wouldn't trade this feeling for any "virtually invincible" team. It just makes me so happy!
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

There are so many cool, happy creatures and a lot of them really appeal to me. Everytime I think of a cute Pokemon I feel warm inside. I also like to draw Pokemon often.

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

My ode to Pokemon

You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream
    The way you turn me on, I can't sleep
    Let's runaway and don't ever look back

Let's go all the way tonight
    No regrets, just love
    We can dance until we die
    You and I, we'll be young forever

That last two lines are actually true and genuine, pokemon for me is up there with Mad Men, Tame Impala and Australian Football (what the f#*@'s that?)
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

Training the Pokemon and watching them level up. It makes me feel like I'm training my own pets :3

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

It's escapism, pretty much. If I feel upset or stressful about something, and the Internet doesn't help (or I decide to take a break from the computer for a while), I'll pick up my DS and play the current version in the slot. These days, I have defeated the main story, so I'm just leveling up my Pokémon and working on my PokéDex, but that's enough to take my mind off everything for a while, and it makes me happy. Nostalgia may or may not have a hand in it in most cases.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

It's just a part of my childhood I'll never let go of. :3
    Black 2 FC - 2237 5230 0474

when i was growing up, it was rough,pokemon has ALWAYS been a part of my life
    my black team
    i have 5 badges
    level 36
    level 35
    level 33
    level 24
    level 37
    level 32
    RMT plz

It entertains me when I'm super bored... That's a good thing. The show is always amusing, and it's a great way to keep me entertained. Some of the fillers that were just amazing like Power Play and Hour of the Houndour, as well as some that were just amazing episodes like the two Lugia episodes that were the inspiration for my Screen Name in season five still really fire up my imagination! I love the episodes that can do that! xD

Some of the Pokemon are so cute that sometimes I wish I could have them for real, but the fact that I can't is what makes it so great. :3

I've had alot of good and bad memory's growing up with the card game and the video game, but I guess if anything it kind of reminds me to relax and to be the best is my real test to train them is my cause (cheesy I know) but those are things that I guess I want to aspire for, to be the best at what I do to train myself to the fullest extent so I can do so and to just have fun with it all.

Plus some of the pokemons personality's are pretty cool, kind of like the people you meet in life.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Well its the only game I play, I just feel out of this world, ye know?

It totally made me get out of depression...bi-polar...stuff like that. I'm sad at times, but never back in that situation anymore <3 nya~

I am in love with the fantastic music of these games.

I always get that smile when I boot up any pokemon game. Just seeing those pokes makes me happy.
    I like it for the journey and discovery and for the awesome music and amazing pokes. Always helps me in my ups and downs. I play it when I feel happy and I play it when I feel sad. Like last year I was going through a stressful time in school and playing soul silver helped a LOT. Still remember Johto music well coz it helped me out in those times.
    I can safely say that, it's a big part of my life and it will stay that way.

It's a multitude of things. It makes me feel like I'm in first grade again, running around catching these monsters with crazy powers, and bonding with these critters while I obliterate all comers, be them ill-intentioned or a friendly rival. It's the obsessive joy of hoarding new pokemon to utilize and befriend, and the adventure that is catching and training them with love and care. It's the escapism factor of it all; in real life, I'm just another guy. When I enter this realm, I am a force to be reckoned with, a juggernaut. I am a pokemon trainer that will be remembered; I beat the elite four and the champion, the strongest in the land. I single-handedly brought down an entire organized crime operation. I harnessed the power of my pokemon to prevent calamity and captured creatures revered as god-like. I am the best, like no one ever was... it's a part of my childhood that has been essentially been intertwined into who I am. It is... pokemon.

*insert grandiose theme here*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast