Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does Pokémon make you happy?

Its always fun to play it and part of my life every day. There are lotsa stuff to do and different versions and gens to keep the sparks.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

I like to indugle my wide array of interests with this game. The games themselfs, the anime and even the general idea of it are simply jam packed full with concepts and
    underlining themse that dare to challage scocieties veiws of them by making people more aware of them.
    For example, genetic engeneering,inter-dimensional beings,gods. All these hard to understand, arcane and or taboo subjects are preset in the underlining themes of the game,anime and even the very pokemon that are in its universe.
    Theirs pokemon that can prevent pollution,shaymin, theirs pokemon that can travel through time,celebi . Theirs just soo many beautiful concepts present in the game.
    Bug-Type Represent !

Along with the feeling of adventure/depth, and competitive aspects of the game, I also get attached to the creatures I raise/see emotionally. I've always been one who loves fantasy creatures, and I tend to connect my emotions/bonds with games, though Pokemon has been the most charming and alluring to me.

Sig by my girlfriend. <3
    3DS: 3566 1678 7442 (Mankey, Throh, Tyrogue) | Skype: IllusionistMidnite
    Breedable Vivillon Patterns: Polar, Ocean, Savanna
    Claims: Fennekin (Pokémon), Pit - Kid Icarus (Videogame character) | SSB4 Potential Mains: Pit, Mega Man, Palutena, Greninja | ♪ Air Man

The fact that I can let go of my worries for some time and enjoy a time to venture out in a virtual world. Playing the games has always given me a sense of freedom and relaxation, and being able to raise all those creatures has given me a sense of pride for my own pets. I love them very much, as much as I care for my Pokemon.

I love the adventure, and imagining my pokemon as my close friends. HG/SS was my favourite, because the partner-pokemon thing really emphasized this.
    Smugleaf&Mudkip

When i win someone that is hard to win, or complected the game, i will be happy. That a simple answer.
    Visit another Pokemon Forum @ http://pokedawn.cu.cc/
    ''An awesome Pokemon Fans Site''

Looking for staff member, maybe you can be one tomorrow.

Pokemon revives my childhood days which are so much fun. It makes me want to go back in time.
    "Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting." choosehottubsdirect.com

It's really easy to get lost in the world for me. The fact that I'm personally training my favorite Pokemon just help me feel more connected to this world.

The adventure, the music, the memories.
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

Woah woah woah, someone else listens to Tame Impala?!?! Holy ****!
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

When my CB Terrakion score a critical hit with a stone edge against Gliscor on a predicted switch.
    Its fun to play, especially new gens :]

"It's not god the people fear; people's fear is God."

Crushing children's dreams with little animals of doom!!! No soup for squirtle!!!!

But seriously It's such a happy tv series with positive looking logo's, fun games and neat people. Plus alot of happy memories and friendships minus my version of yellow and the brick gameboy being thrown across a hall of decimation, stupid fathers pokemon are for kids.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Training pokemon from level one.

Catching them all , knowing that your pokemon are strong because of you. A sense of accomplishment makes me happy.

It holds a special place in my childhood and growing up <.>

Makes me relive childhood memories :3 Also just to let go for a while, trying to enjoy every bit of it >.<
    In general, it just keeps me entertained when bored too XP
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

It reminds me of the good ol' times. And it continues to make them!
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

watching the movies, especially pokemon 2000 and Spell of the Unown. when charizard appears at any point in the anime, i get a sense of nostalgia that nothing in pokemon today gives me. that is, until nintendo makes remakes for ruby and sapphire.

I love battling and collecting. I'm also gonna try to take up shiny hunting, in the near future.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I can't really explain it, but I always get really attached to my team. I mean, I know they're just pixels and I shouldn't really feel so close to them, but I always do. I feel for the Pokemon series a lot more than most other game series because of this, and that's why Pokemon is my favorite game series. While the games are far from perfect, they're a joy to play.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    I can't really explain it, but I always get really attached to my team. I mean, I know they're just pixels and I shouldn't really feel so close to them, but I always do. I feel for the Pokemon series a lot more than most other game series because of this, and that's why Pokemon is my favorite game series. While the games are far from perfect, they're a joy to play.
    I feel the same way, when my brother started over one of my games, I literally almost cried, because I was so attached to my team. But I really don't understand why Pokemon makes me so happy, I think that it's because it's something that I've loved since the age of three, literally. The first Pokemon episode I watched, was the one where Ash gets Chikorita. * Nostalgia*

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

The different and creative aspects to the games couped with the simple yet fun gameplay makes the Pokemon games very fun to me.

GodDamnZilla

Encountering wild shiny Pokemon, and seeing new Pokemon being created.

Pokemons let you travel into a time where all you worry is knowing who they are and just watching them. They relived ones childhood and they can make me happy in a snap.
    "To desire is to obtain; to aspire is to achieve." choosefireplacesandstoves.com reviews

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12