Thread: Who's your favourite?

Default Who's your favourite?

I want to know everyone's favourite Pokemon and why.
    Mine is clearly Scrafty, he looks so cool and also he's a fighting type which is my favourite type. He has a high offense and defense, learning some good moves.
    Although my favourite tends to change from time to time......
    Last edited by Trainer Scrafty; 21st January 2013 at 6:53 PM.

Hmm... My favorite Pokémon is... Either Mew or Keldeo.

Mew, I just personally think it's ADORABLE. And I just really like Keldeo's unique-ish design.

Saaatoshi!

Lucario. I like it since this aura thing and because SSBB as well.

Mine is Buizel.

Pansage. Because he's a monkey.

Well, check my icon. That was one of the first Pokemon I liked ever since I played Blue when I was young. I am not sure why I liked that Pokemon. My second favourite is possibly Scraggy or Scrafty. I like them pants leezards~
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/uwi6o.gif[/IMG]

Devil May Cry Fan.
    Meowth Fan

I love Garchomp and Salamance. I cant choose between them. Both are dragon types and amazing for me. Theyve helped me win so many battles its not even funny lol
    3DS FC: 5086-1034-2659
    PM me if you want to add me.

Current obsession: Pokemon X

Lucario, He made me to bring back my passion on Pokemon when I saw the movie when I was 11 years old. And he is just pure awesomeness. He also is my favorite character from SSBB. He rocks!
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

I'd say Charmeleon. Just because he looks like a rebel. And his color scheme is awesome. Charizard is awesome too, but Charmeleon is just my favorite in the Charmander family.

Salamance is cool too. Mostly because of the little "story" of Bagon. He wants to fly, and then he gets to, when he turns into Salamance. It's, basically a dream becoming true, and that's why I think he is awesome. He is the realization of Bagon's dreams! (You can kinda argue that Charizard should be my favorite, since he is the realization of charmeleon's dream to be strong, but... You know... Donuts!)
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

Sceptile.

Funny how with 650 soon-to-be over 700 pokemon to choose from I have my favorites...

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Definitely Charizard. He just always has been. I remember my mom got me Pokemon Red for Christmas of '98 because it had Charizard on the box (despite blue always being my favorite color). I also really like the Hitmon pokemon. I just think they are awesome.

3DS FC: 4313-0937-1327
    Friend Safari: Ghost; Lampent, Gourgheist, and IDk yet
    Nintendo Network: Raiin3

Kyurem. It can fuse with two other awesome legendaries, it's part dragon, and can talk. In the anime, anyway.

Shinies:

My favorite tends to shift from time to time, but I really like Leavanny. I think it's a great Pokemon both in looks and in battle. (A Pokemon that wows me in both is a rare thing) I love the type despite the two 4x weaknesses, it has a pretty good move-pool, and I love the behavior they gave it in its Dex entries. I can picture it taking care of other Pokemon on my team. It's adorable :3

Not to mention Ash's Leavanny is pretty damn cool too
    I hereby claim the starter Fennekin and its Evolutions for my first run of Pokemon X

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature!
    (Started by SapphireL)

My White 2 team:

My favorite is Umbreon. Not only does it look awesome, but he's got the cutest voice in the show, and he has overall good stats. He can take a few hits in case he falls asleep or something, which is good for me! xD

It was announced my favorite when I first saw the episode Power Play in the beginning of the fourth season. Gary's Umbreon was just awesome in beating that Alakazam. xD

Bakc when the anime was watchable and awesome i was totally enamored by Misty's elegant and psychic enhanced Staryu, I don't think it ever evolved so I didn't know it had an evo., one day when I didn't know how to evolve my Dragonair and was attempting to do it using different evolution stones I was surprised to find Staryu was compatible with a water stone. I didn't want to evolve as i considered our relationship (very sad little boy at the time) was like that of Ash and Pikachu. With the anime knowledge of that it's what's in the heart that counts guiding me I resisted the temptation but it wasn't enough, i couldn't hold on for too long, the curiosity of it hacked away at my mind, i went days without playing pokemon as it only reminded me of the whole affair that tortured me so.

eventually I stopped being so pathetic and began to debate evolving my Staryu, in a rational state I used my water stone and my first view of Starmie was very "you had me at hello"
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

Mine's Grovyle, but I won't bore anybody with the essay as to why.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 22 is up.

My favorite is Reshiram because I find it adorable and it has a very unique, original design. It is also very underrated, at least in my opinion.
    Hydreigon probably comes in second. When I first saw Deino, I was basically thinking "Hmm, what is this? Maybe I should catch and train it.". I found its evolutions rather surprising, but when I saw Ghetsis' Hydreigon, I knew immediately that that was what it evolved into. I found its appearance hilarious for some reason, too.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Rayquaza, of course.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Either Shedinja or Dunsparce. Shedinja is both of my favorite types, which is awesome, but Dunsparce is just really cool too for some reason.

I had a big discovery moment with both of these guys when I didn't know either of them existed. One time I was wandering around in that cave early on in Silver looking for a Geodude and I found Dunsparce. I made a point to get one every game from then on. Later, me and my friends were really big into Ruby/Sapphire and we knew about most of the Pokemon except for the secret ones. Shedinja was so easy to miss. Who walked around with 5 Pokemon in their party at level 20? I felt so smart for discovering him, and I got to tell all my friends about it. They thought I was trying to trick them until I showed them my new Shedinja.
    Black: Keegan - 4127 4040 9358