Thread: Mega Man discussion

Default Mega Man discussion

This is a thread where you discuss about the Blue Bomber and any of his sub-series (like X, Zero, ZX, Battle Network) but I'd mainly talk about the classic series because I recently played the first 6.

Favorite Robot Masters:
    Napalm Man, Metal Man, Crash Man, Shadow Man, Pharaoh Man, Knight Man, Turbo Man, Splash Woman

Favorite Music:
    Mega Man 1: Dr. Wily stage 1-2
    Mega Man 2: Metal Man, Bubble Man, boss theme
    Mega Man 3: Gemini Man, Needle Man
    Mega Man 4: Pharaoh Man, Dr. Cossack stage 3-4, Final Boss theme
    Mega Man 5: Dr. Wily stages, Final Boss theme
    Mega Man 6: Plant Man, Boss theme, Final Boss theme
    Mega Man 7: Shade Man, Boss theme
    Mega Man 8: Astro Man
    Mega Man 9: Splash Woman, Galaxy Man, Tornado Man, Boss theme, Dr. Wily stages 2 and 3
    Mega Man 10: Strike Man, Nitro Man, Sheep Man, Boss theme

Favorite Game:
    (classic series) I'd say Mega Man 2 and 6 because I had the most fun with those. I haven't played 9 but I saw gameplay of it and it seems great to me.

Least Favorite Game:
    Mega Man 5 wasn't really as good compared to the rest to me mainly because of the music and it was a bit weird like I could use Gyro Attack to snipe any enemy onscreen and it was just a bit easy.

I'd share more thoughts about the classic series and the X series (I only played the first 3) and maybe Zero 1 and 4 if this thread actually doesn't die. Too bad the series is pretty much dead now.

I've claimed Komachi Onozuka, Celesteela, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Splash Woman Stage (music)

I loved Megaman BN and enjoyed the first Starforce game. Hated Starforce 2 and I think I played SF 3 but have no memories of it so I should rent it from Gamefly and replay it.

I'm more of a Megaman X series fan, over classic. I love the X series OST, so here's my top 10:

Favorite Music:
    Mega Man X1: Central Highway, Spark Mandrill, Storm Eagle, Boomer Kuwanger, Sigma Fortress

Mega Man X2: Flame Stag, X Hunter Stage, Zero vs theme

Mega Man X3: Opening Stage, Gravity Beetle, Volt Catfish, Crush Crawfish, Toxic Seahorse, Doppler stage 1 and 2

Mega Man X4: Opening stage (X), Jet Stingray, Double theme, Sigma battle theme (3&4)

Mega Man X5: Opening stage (Zero), Squid Alder, Mattrex, Axl the Red, Sigma stage 1, Dynamo, Maverick, Sigma stage 2

Mega Man X6: Commander Yanmark, Infinity Mijinion, Maverick theme, Blaze Heatnix, Gate Stage 1 and 2, Gate battle theme, Hi Max, Sigma final theme

Mega Man X7: Sigma first theme

Mega Man X8: Boss theme, Vile theme, Jakob Elevator, Sigma theme, Lumine second theme
    Last edited by Akkipeddi; 3rd September 2017 at 6:27 PM.

Big Mega Man fan here. Played all classic games (1-10 including Mega Man and Bass) and all eight X games and the Zero games. Not a fan of the other games except maybe ZX though.
    "I have two rules: First, I am never wrong. Second, if I am wrong...back to the first rule", L - Death Note

BoruSumi fan

My brother has collected mega men games as we were growing up. I didn't watch him play them a lot, but I do think the characters in the game tend to look rather cute :3
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateNinja View Post
    Big Mega Man fan here. Played all classic games (1-10 including Mega Man and Bass) and all eight X games and the Zero games. Not a fan of the other games except maybe ZX though.
    Cheers, huge Megaman fan here as well. I've definitely played almost all the classic Megaman games, but I'm mostly a huge fan of the X series and Megaman Zero series.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilligantLewis View Post
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".