Thread: Nintendo Power Substitute

Default Nintendo Power Substitute

Hey all.

I know this is really a little late coming, but I've been busy with school and... life, really. As many of you are aware, Nintendo Power is no longer being printed; as this was my main source of gaming information, I'm kind of out of ways to keep up with the latest games. Not just main, big releases, either; something that may cover the occasional under the radar game, such as Avalon Code or Radiant Historia.

Hopefully I'm not the only one with this problem. I like to think I'm benefiting more than just me with the question. But if I'm not... well, I tried.

If you've got any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. Online things or printed things, whichever you prefer. Wii/ DS/ 3DS coverage would be great; I don't really stray from those systems.

Thanks very much in advance!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

You could try GameInformer. Or IGN.

Or..the internet.

Internet is really the best solution. No chance of doritosgate happening with just random people on the internet.

Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

All of the above replies are about the best you'll get. Unfortunately, this doesn't really warrant a topic on its own.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros send me a PM or VM.