Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Usernames.

I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan but I prefer to be discret instead of being a total weeaboo by using an obvious name. Plus I like the whole idea of Keyblades and developing skills so Ace is a natural name for me

well, Gothitelle is my favorite pokemon and the K stands for my real last name. (also stands for the name of someone I really like in the celebrity world.)
    岩根雅明=♡

mlf is self-explanatory.
    05 (2005) is the year I bought Paper Mario: TTYD, SM64DS, and SMS.

I wanted one of the shortest names here. Use to go by Akane?/Asurea?/jb08045.
    Last edited by Jb; 23rd January 2013 at 10:35 PM.

This was the only Dragon move my Reshiram had.
    ^Uncreative

I'll change it soon. Don't worry, children.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Ignika

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    I actually hate my Username. I made an account on here using the name I've used on the Internet for YEARS, but I had to make a new one shortly after for some reason. I just went with Sid87 as a reference to Sidney Crosby. Not my best work.
    You've been here since last December, why not change it?

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

Well, Im from Oklahoma. People from Oklahoma are called Okies. I am an Okie. I don't know why I put it in caps like I did. I originally used it as a gamertag. Now I use it for a lot of different things.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

My username is HetaOni because of this Hetalia fan-game called HetaOni that's really sad, scary, and bloody.
    I got into the anime Black Butler in November (When it was too late to change name changes) and one of the main characters is a Demon butler and Oni means Demon, so I like to see it as half Hetalia half Black Butler.

Actually, mine came to me after a while of being a Mother fan, I thought it sounded cool to when I came up with it to, so its a reminder mostly for the games I love.
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

ansem the wise is a character from kingdom hearts...and cuz Sherlock holmes was picked......
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I'm not the most creative guy in the world and I couldn't think of anything so I went with this username. Electric type Pokemon are my favorites.

I used to use tinkerbelle07241, because I love Tinkerbell. The numbers were a reference to the number I was assigned when I went to the Canadian Idol auditions (I believe it was the first year it ran) I grew tired of it, and changed my username in October, referencing my 2 favorite characters in the anime, Iris and Misty. Somehow, Iris Mist popped into my head and just sounded right.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

My name is actually Erin but a friend of mine gave me the nickname Ery so it could stuck.

Nightmare- My favorite Pokemon is Darkrai, so without actually putting "Darkrai" in my username, like my old one, I went for it's ability.
    Hybrid- I needed something after Nightmare. It has meaning, just not one anyone knows.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I used to be a person.

But Warren Zevon is just too cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Also if you get a stupid name change... I hate you.
    Thank god I never got one of those.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 30th January 2013 at 3:31 AM.

Its basically my PSN name (with an i instead of a 1, just because) which is based on this guy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kain_%28Legacy_of_Kain%29
    White: Liquid(Serperior), Steve(Wargle), Kitsune(Zoroark), Bowser(Carracosta), Benisuzume(Volcarona), Yin(Zekrom)
    FC: 2623 2056 1823-Tatyana

Black: Solidus(Samurott), Cell(Reuniclus), Tator(Krookidile), Archie(Archeops), Buckshot(Sawsbuck), Yang(Resiram)
    FC: 1420 6686 1330-Mike

White2: Longpig(Emboar), Lucky(Sh Scolipede), Jimmy(Vanilluxe), Tetsujin(Golurk), Peanut(Jellicent), Rose(Ferrothorn)
    FC: 2237 5012 1360-Kain

My current one came about when I went on a Disturbed kick on another forum. It's a reference to their song "Asylum", and to how I was feeling back then.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

I came up with mine in just a few seconds. I wanted it to sound mysterious, and I thought "Forgotten" would work well. And then I wanted something precious to come after that, and a pearl was the first thing to come to mind. Hence, ForgottenPearl. I also wanted to make sure that my name had nothing to do with my name in real life.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Spookz was my nickname in high school, I still use it all over the internet. Thought about changing it to my real name, but Ellie is already taken. :P

I made this username a while ago. OrcaCity is my Tumblr URL and I just kept it for this account. I got OrcaCity because I really like Killer Whales and I really like Owl City, so I decided to put them together. I love my username. c:
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

My fiance and I learned French together and he began calling me doux (pronounced "doe" in English), which is French for 'mild' and it's normally used with a feminine connotation.
    I'm into traditional 'girly' hobbies, so he thought it was fitting. So I began to use it as an online soubriquet. :)
    He also calls me an old lady a lot. Because I love cats and antiques and quilting and cooking and cleaning, as silly as that sounds, and so on. :P
    Last edited by Doux; 25th January 2013 at 7:30 PM.

My favorite pokemon is the sugarfreejazz.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Super Mario
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I was playing SSBB, and didn't want to put my favorite character name (Pit or Wolf) as this is a Pokemon Forum, then I picked up Lucario and made an username that is an analogy to it.

I admit I regreted a little because there are lot of Lucario fans in here, the username don't feel very different at all...

Back in 2012, I made a mariokartwii.com account with the username themkwkid0(changed to SuperSonicMKW). Back then, Mario Kart Wii was a "fun/angry" game.

When I made my serebii.net account, I thought the username was not good. So, I thought about a fast pokémon for my username. Since Deoxys speed form is the fastest pokémon, I chose him.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast