Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Usernames.

I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan but I prefer to be discret instead of being a total weeaboo by using an obvious name. Plus I like the whole idea of Keyblades and developing skills so Ace is a natural name for me

well, Gothitelle is my favorite pokemon and the K stands for my real last name. (also stands for the name of someone I really like in the celebrity world.)
    岩根雅明=♡

mlf is self-explanatory.
    05 (2005) is the year I bought Paper Mario: TTYD, SM64DS, and SMS.

I wanted one of the shortest names here. Use to go by Akane?/Asurea?/jb08045.
    Last edited by Jb; 23rd January 2013 at 10:35 PM.

This was the only Dragon move my Reshiram had.
    ^Uncreative

I'll change it soon. Don't worry, children.

http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Ignika

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    I actually hate my Username. I made an account on here using the name I've used on the Internet for YEARS, but I had to make a new one shortly after for some reason. I just went with Sid87 as a reference to Sidney Crosby. Not my best work.
    You've been here since last December, why not change it?

Well, Im from Oklahoma. People from Oklahoma are called Okies. I am an Okie. I don't know why I put it in caps like I did. I originally used it as a gamertag. Now I use it for a lot of different things.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

My username is HetaOni because of this Hetalia fan-game called HetaOni that's really sad, scary, and bloody.
    I got into the anime Black Butler in November (When it was too late to change name changes) and one of the main characters is a Demon butler and Oni means Demon, so I like to see it as half Hetalia half Black Butler.

Actually, mine came to me after a while of being a Mother fan, I thought it sounded cool to when I came up with it to, so its a reminder mostly for the games I love.
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

ansem the wise is a character from kingdom hearts...and cuz Sherlock holmes was picked......
    #PokemonMoon #TeamRowlet

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I'm not the most creative guy in the world and I couldn't think of anything so I went with this username. Electric type Pokemon are my favorites.

I used to use tinkerbelle07241, because I love Tinkerbell. The numbers were a reference to the number I was assigned when I went to the Canadian Idol auditions (I believe it was the first year it ran) I grew tired of it, and changed my username in October, referencing my 2 favorite characters in the anime, Iris and Misty. Somehow, Iris Mist popped into my head and just sounded right.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Pokémon GO

My name is actually Erin but a friend of mine gave me the nickname Ery so it could stuck.

Nightmare- My favorite Pokemon is Darkrai, so without actually putting "Darkrai" in my username, like my old one, I went for it's ability.
    Hybrid- I needed something after Nightmare. It has meaning, just not one anyone knows.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I used to be a person.

But Warren Zevon is just too cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Also if you get a stupid name change... I hate you.
    Thank god I never got one of those.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 30th January 2013 at 3:31 AM.

Its basically my PSN name (with an i instead of a 1, just because) which is based on this guy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kain_%28Legacy_of_Kain%29
    White: Liquid(Serperior), Steve(Wargle), Kitsune(Zoroark), Bowser(Carracosta), Benisuzume(Volcarona), Yin(Zekrom)
    FC: 2623 2056 1823-Tatyana

Black: Solidus(Samurott), Cell(Reuniclus), Tator(Krookidile), Archie(Archeops), Buckshot(Sawsbuck), Yang(Resiram)
    FC: 1420 6686 1330-Mike

White2: Longpig(Emboar), Lucky(Sh Scolipede), Jimmy(Vanilluxe), Tetsujin(Golurk), Peanut(Jellicent), Rose(Ferrothorn)
    FC: 2237 5012 1360-Kain

My current one came about when I went on a Disturbed kick on another forum. It's a reference to their song "Asylum", and to how I was feeling back then.

Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

I came up with mine in just a few seconds. I wanted it to sound mysterious, and I thought "Forgotten" would work well. And then I wanted something precious to come after that, and a pearl was the first thing to come to mind. Hence, ForgottenPearl. I also wanted to make sure that my name had nothing to do with my name in real life.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Spookz was my nickname in high school, I still use it all over the internet. Thought about changing it to my real name, but Ellie is already taken. :P

I made this username a while ago. OrcaCity is my Tumblr URL and I just kept it for this account. I got OrcaCity because I really like Killer Whales and I really like Owl City, so I decided to put them together. I love my username. c:
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

My fiance and I learned French together and he began calling me doux (pronounced "doe" in English), which is French for 'mild' and it's normally used with a feminine connotation.
    I'm into traditional 'girly' hobbies, so he thought it was fitting. So I began to use it as an online soubriquet. :)
    He also calls me an old lady a lot. Because I love cats and antiques and quilting and cooking and cleaning, as silly as that sounds, and so on. :P
    Last edited by Doux; 25th January 2013 at 7:30 PM.

My favorite pokemon is the sugarfreejazz.

pock pock pock

Super Mario
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I was playing SSBB, and didn't want to put my favorite character name (Pit or Wolf) as this is a Pokemon Forum, then I picked up Lucario and made an username that is an analogy to it.

I admit I regreted a little because there are lot of Lucario fans in here, the username don't feel very different at all...

Back in 2012, I made a mariokartwii.com account with the username themkwkid0(changed to SuperSonicMKW). Back then, Mario Kart Wii was a "fun/angry" game.

When I made my serebii.net account, I thought the username was not good. So, I thought about a fast pokémon for my username. Since Deoxys speed form is the fastest pokémon, I chose him.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast