Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Usernames.

I was in a middle of a boring situation in a hot day, and had no time to think of a name, so I put this name. This name literally means "good kid" in Bahasa idk why I use this instead of something else.

"It's not god the people fear, but people's fear is God."

My username comes from the location Lunar Subterrane in Final Fantasy IV and the period of my life in which I wore untied shoelaces.

Well.....
    Back in 2008 I went on a game site I do not go on anymore and chose the username "Darkrai6507" (do NOT point anything out...) and I stuck with that username for a while before I admitted to myself that Darkrai was no longer my favorite, so I would have decided to go with my new favorite, Reshiram, if not for the fact that I thought it would be unfitting for me, so I went with "Hydreigon6507". I have no idea where I got the "6507" part, it was just random numbers I thought of in the back of my head.
    At least I did not go with "Doodlebug0211" (my old nickname combined with my birthday)...
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I don't really know anymore. Nowadays when people ask me, I just jokingly say that it's because I'm a kid that says a lot of bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    I don't really know anymore. Nowadays when people ask me, I just jokingly say that it's because I'm a kid that says a lot of bull.
    I always thought you were either a Minotaur or young bull that had mastered typing and the English and Portuguese language.

And I got my username when I was like 4 or 5, I went to this carnival thing wearing a Digimon shirt and a pair of Pokemon Shoes, and one kid came up to me and said, "Hey, you're a Digipoke!" And the four year old me really liked this name so I kept it and I've used it ever since.

Pokemon are Pocket Monsters, and I'm a guy. Hence, Monster Guy. xD

I'm usually called Mon however. My old username was Mon1010. (Monster plus my birthday, October 10.)

Muse = My favourite band

Harmonia = My nickname
    ~Working on getting a sig~

Quote Originally Posted by Doux View Post
    My fiance and I learned French together and he began calling me doux (pronounced "doe" in English), which is French for 'mild' and it's normally used with a feminine connotation.
    I'm into traditional 'girly' hobbies, so he thought it was fitting. So I began to use it as an online soubriquet.
    He also calls me an old lady a lot. Because I love cats and antiques and quilting and cooking and cleaning, as silly as that sounds, and so on. :P
    Far be it from me to be potentially rude to a fellow member of these wonderful forums, but... how do you pronounce "doe", exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    My favorite pokemon is the sugarfreejazz.
    there are only 151 pokemon, nobody gives a shit u fucking noob

My username is just the first letters of my favorite foods: grapes, rice, ice cream, zebra (listed twice, it's that good), legumes, yellow squash, and of course, the best food in the world, Bread.

I just pressed random letters on the keyboard obviously

Also if you get a stupid name change and/or change your name a ton of times I hate you.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Mine is self-explanatory.
    I am the King of Wurmples.
    King of Wurmples

Pop = Katy Perry (Pop-Star and I love music)
    Princess = Princess Amelia Seyruun (The Slayers)
    Lyra = Lyra (Duh xD)

Its also a song by Click Five , nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 30th January 2013 at 9:06 AM.

Elysian? Masculine form of the word Elysium, a utopia in christian mythology, if I remember correctly

Was djhappy, but got sick of people trolling my profile asking why I was happy.
    Chose Sir because it was either that or Commander.....and Sir sounds funner.

Quote Originally Posted by Doux View Post
    My fiance and I learned French together and he began calling me doux (pronounced "doe" in English), which is French for 'mild' and it's normally used with a feminine connotation.
    I'm into traditional 'girly' hobbies, so he thought it was fitting. So I began to use it as an online soubriquet.
    He also calls me an old lady a lot. Because I love cats and antiques and quilting and cooking and cleaning, as silly as that sounds, and so on. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Far be it from me to be potentially rude to a fellow member of these wonderful forums, but... how do you pronounce "doe", exactly?
    Doux is actually pronouced "Do" (and is actually masculine, and not feminine). When it comes to "doe" think of Homer Simpson.. "doh"
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Red is my favorite color and penguins are my favorite animals. Easy enough.

I guess it also refers to a certain pair of absolutely adorable Pokemon in my signature. : D

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    The same way I say "do". I'd demonstrate, but I don't have any means to do so. To...doux so! Aha. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    Doux is actually pronouced "Do" (and is actually masculine, and not feminine). When it comes to "doe" think of Homer Simpson.. "doh" ;)
    I must be saying doe incorrectly.

I've never heard anyone say "doe" like "doh". I've heard people say "do" like "doh" though, as in solfege...the "do" is pronounced "doh".
    I've incited misunderstanding! D: It's masculine in the language, but what I meant was that it is (generally) used to describe females. Should have clarified. :)

In reality I am a bit of a condescending bitch. :>

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Elysian? Masculine form of the word Elysium, a utopia in christian mythology, if I remember correctly
    Wouldn't that be "Elysius"? That is, of course, if we're talking about Latin here...

Anyway, "Azran" comes from Professor Layton, and "Flame" comes from my favourite type (Fire). My former username, Flame Mistress, was Flame stuck onto something that I thought sounded regal and elegant. Or as I sometimes put it, I was a noob.

My usual username these days is Silver_Moonrox. Silver because that's the name I use for Pokemon, because of the character Silver and my favorite colour used to be silver (it's blue, now).
    Moonrox is just something I thought up a long time ago, and stuck with because of a plethora of awesome references I discovered in it later. The best reference in my opinion is an old NASA contest named MoonROX, the winner would win one million dollars, to win you had to convert moon dust in to oxygen in a flash game on the contest website.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

I love basketball and John Wall and plays on words and pokemon so it just came together.

GodDamnZilla

This is what words look like when they land a CrItIcAl HiT.

"Rayce" was the name of a CPU in Star Wars Battlefront, and he killed me everytime I spawned one time. So, I vowed my vengence, and later, actually picked up the name.

Ah well I have changed my username two times <.> This one is pretty much a keeper XP

Mine comes from the new Fire Emblem character from Awakening which is Lucina and Archaelis is a combination of Archangel and an "exotic" (what I think anyways is) ending for a last name <_> Its also a last name of an OC I had created long ago in a story I made <.> I liked it >.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I got tired of Kit Kat and being a fatass.. so I decided to get it changed to my nickname actual name.

It was doctorwho2010 at first, because doctorwho was taken. Then the name changes came...
    3DS FC: 0302-0291-6804

Move along, nothing to see here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast