Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First impressions Pokemon manga made?

First pokemon manga I ever read was Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures (the one with Hareta) on the Mangafox site. I thought it was very interesting, though I was disappointed that the last volume hadn't been uploaded. Last week I saw the hardcopies at the big Chapters store in Halifax, but they only have the first three volumes. They didn't even have the one where Hareta met/battles with Regigigas! Primus fraggit...

While I was looking at the aforementioned manga I stumbled across Pokemon Special, the Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum chapters. Again, I find it interesting. Now if they'd only upload the next volume...

Pokemon special has 44 volumes released and the DP and the Platinum arc have ended a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    Pokemon special has 44 volumes released and the DP and the Platinum arc have ended a long time ago.
    Of this I am fully aware. HOWEVER, where I live the mangas are not available and never have been. My only access to them is online uploads, websites where manga can be read online. On the website I use, the last volume of Diamond and Pearl Adventures was NEVER UPLOADED. Pokemon Special's volume 43 was only uploaded in January and volume 44 is not up yet.

The one time I was in a bookstore that did carry Pokemon manga, 5 hours away in Halifax, they only had the older issues and none of the ones I was looking for.

"Hey, this isn't like the anime! Cool!"
    I believe I said something to that effect when I saw PokeSpe.
    "It's not who I am inside, but what I do that defines me."- Batman. Started by GreatGonzales

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12