Thread: Star Trek: Into Darkness

Default Star Trek: Into Darkness

I didn't see any thread like this, so I'm going to start one. The next Star Trek movie is due out May 17th. Here is a preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdgRx...ature=youtu.be

So, what do you guys think? I think this movie looks great, and I can't wait to see it.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Welp. being a veteran Star Trek fan, a huge Star Trek fan in general, and an overall movie enthusiast; I'm looking forward to this movie! It also has my baby in it (Benedict Cumberbatch, otherwise known as my sweet prince.).

It looks great! I rather hope it comes to my expectations, and I hope Benny can pull off that bad guy (drooling everywhere) role. c:

3239 - 4598 - 6259
    Last.fm | Author Profile

I cant wait for this movie.
    everyone says that i look like Spock from the first one.
    And the fact that it has benedict cumberbatch in it makes it all the better ^_^
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Totally expecting this. xD
    Anyway many fandoms Curious about Who Cumberbatch would play as. Khan ? Gary Mitchell ? John Harrison ? Jean-Luc Picard(Strange -_-) ? or Robert April ?

Spoiler:- And Dont Forget To:
    Credit for Spockisnotimpressed's Tumblr

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

OMG this movie is gonna be great I been looking forward to it since I found out is coming out this year. My older brother says that one time he and my was obsessed with Star Trek
    Last edited by StarSurgeX; 26th February 2013 at 5:26 AM.
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

I am a star wars fan, but I liked the first Star Trek movie, and can't wait to see this one

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"