Thread: Star Trek: Into Darkness

Default Star Trek: Into Darkness

I didn't see any thread like this, so I'm going to start one. The next Star Trek movie is due out May 17th. Here is a preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdgRx...ature=youtu.be

So, what do you guys think? I think this movie looks great, and I can't wait to see it.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Welp. being a veteran Star Trek fan, a huge Star Trek fan in general, and an overall movie enthusiast; I'm looking forward to this movie! It also has my baby in it (Benedict Cumberbatch, otherwise known as my sweet prince.).

It looks great! I rather hope it comes to my expectations, and I hope Benny can pull off that bad guy (drooling everywhere) role. c:

I cant wait for this movie.
    everyone says that i look like Spock from the first one.
    And the fact that it has benedict cumberbatch in it makes it all the better ^_^
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Totally expecting this. xD
    Anyway many fandoms Curious about Who Cumberbatch would play as. Khan ? Gary Mitchell ? John Harrison ? Jean-Luc Picard(Strange -_-) ? or Robert April ?

Spoiler:- And Dont Forget To:
    Credit for Spockisnotimpressed's Tumblr

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

OMG this movie is gonna be great I been looking forward to it since I found out is coming out this year. My older brother says that one time he and my was obsessed with Star Trek
    Last edited by StarSurgeX; 26th February 2013 at 6:26 AM.
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

I am a star wars fan, but I liked the first Star Trek movie, and can't wait to see this one

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"