Thread: New Here

Cool New Here

Hello, I'm new to the forms, been coming to the website for some time now and figured might as well look around the forms, liked and joined.

Hello there! Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or need a friend, feel free to send me a PM (Private Message), VM (Visitor Message), and/or FR (Friend Request). See ya around!
    Formerly known as Azure_Gallade

Black 2 FC: 0562 4633 3655

Hello there! Welcome to SPPF. If you need anything, anything at ALL, you let me know...

Now tell me, are you a boy or a girl?
    I believe in Fairys Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Awesome View Post
    Hello there! Welcome to SPPF. If you need anything, anything at ALL, you let me know...

Now tell me, are you a boy or a girl?
    Lol. Anyways, Mr. Awesome is the name of my Tyranto Rex in Kingdom Hearts DDD. Welcome!
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Hi there, welcome, hope you have a great time here, it's an awesome place! Pm me if you have any questions or anything, I'd be happy to help or even just talk to you! :-)
    Hi I am back and hopefully really will be active again! LOVING XY so much but there really isn't even a point of saying I love it since it is just....arceus. Yeah. Anyways, my 3DS friend code is 0688 5572 5678 if anyone wants to battle or register me!
    Friend Safari: Slugma, Growlithe, Braixen

hey and welcome to the fourms if you need any help don't hesiate to pm me...my vm are shut off only to friends though...i may open it back up later but its only if get over my fears of being trolled lol jk...welcome and if you need me to help you with anything don't hesitate to ask

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Have fun in here! And don't forget to really the rules!