Thread: Pokemon White 2 Dream Team

Default Pokemon White 2 Dream Team

I am about to statrt the elite 4 and I would appreciate any advice for my team. As a side note I do not plan on any of them being above level 55.
    I'm not sure what to use for items.

Samurott: Torrent
    Mild
    Megahorn
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Aqua Jet

Conkledurr: Guts
    Adamant
    Drain Punch
    Ice Punch
    Bulk Up
    Facade

Magnezone: Sturdy
    Modest
    Thunder Bolt
    Thunder Wave
    Flash Cannon
    Signal Beam

Braviary: Defiant
    Jolly
    Fly
    Rock Slide
    Acrobatics
    Return

Volcanora: Flame Body
    Modest
    Flamethrower
    Psychic
    Signal Beam
    Giga Drain

Krookodile: Moxie
    Adamant
    Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    Crunch
    Rock Slide
    Last edited by 106516; 24th January 2013 at 1:25 AM.

Braviary can't learn Acrobatics. Go with Shadow Claw/Hone Claws instead.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Okay thanks for the advice. I haven't played it in a while and I didn't check my moves before i posted. It turned out Braviary knew aerial ace so shadow claw would provide some good coverage. I really want to add a psychc to my team. Do you have any ideas for that?

Maybe Reuniclus? It's a pretty cool Pokemon, powerful.

I'd take out Braviary and teach Fly to Volcarona instead for convenience purposes.

Braviary is cool but doesn't really cover anything Volca doesn't - Grass, Bug and Fighting, Volca can handle all three.

I like Trick Room Reuniclus

Trick Room
    Psychic
    Focus Blast
    Shadow Ball/Energy Ball

Have fun

I really like your team, a really good mix of types and good Pokemon...you will have absolutely no problems at all!!
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

^ Trick Room doesn't go extremely well with his team though so maybe sticking with a Calm Mind set would be your best bet.

Bulk Up is an option > Dragon Claw on Krookodile. Bulk Up could help you get your first KO which would lead to a Moxie boost and a Krookodile sweep. Alternatively, you could go with Outrage > Dragon Claw; you won't use your Dragon-type move much, but when you do you'd want it to do heavy damage.

Volcarona
    ~ Quiver Dance
    ~ Flamethrower / Fiery Dance
    ~ Bug Buzz
    ~ Giga Drain / Substitute
    Quiver Dance is one of the best boosting moves in the game, boosting SpA, SpD and Speed. Fiery Dance could be used > Flamethrower as, although it's a bit weaker, it has the added chance of increasing your SpA further. Bug Buzz > Signal Beam as Bug Buzz is more powerful. Substitute can help in setting up Quiver Dances, or you can stick with Giga Drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanton View Post
    ^ Trick Room doesn't go extremely well with his team though so maybe sticking with a Calm Mind set would be your best bet.

Bulk Up is an option > Dragon Claw on Krookodile. Bulk Up could help you get your first KO which would lead to a Moxie boost and a Krookodile sweep. Alternatively, you could go with Outrage > Dragon Claw; you won't use your Dragon-type move much, but when you do you'd want it to do heavy damage.

Volcarona
    ~ Quiver Dance
    ~ Flamethrower / Fiery Dance
    ~ Bug Buzz
    ~ Giga Drain / Substitute
    Quiver Dance is one of the best boosting moves in the game, boosting SpA, SpD and Speed. Fiery Dance could be used > Flamethrower as, although it's a bit weaker, it has the added chance of increasing your SpA further. Bug Buzz > Signal Beam as Bug Buzz is more powerful. Substitute can help in setting up Quiver Dances, or you can stick with Giga Drain.
    He said he doesn't plan on having his pokemon above level 55

Fiery Dance is level 100.

Thanks so much for the advice. I really do like my Braviary though and Volcanora doesn't really have a good physical attack for fly while Braviary has something like a 123 attack. I'm not sure about a Reuniclus. It seems great but having to rely on trick room seems like it would be frail. Do you have any advice for the after game because from what I've seen online the pokemon seem a lot stronger in the after game.