Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slickest Controller

The "slickest" (XD) Controller for me is probably the Xbox 360 Controller, I like how some versions of the control can have various different "skins" on it, like one could be scaly like dragon scales, and it makes your hands more "attached" to the controller considering how larger it is than other controllers. It's also useful for long session games like Gears of War 2 @_@ Your hands may sweat, but the controller will never fall. XD

Definitely 360. For the few times I got the chance to play one, it's been perfect. It just fills the hand, spreading out the weight of the controller across the palm rather than resting mostly on the fingers like most other controllers. Gamecube controller is also pretty good, but more irregular. That and the C-stick should've been a full analogue stick really.

Wiimote and nunchuk, for most games, sucks. Some did it very well: Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros. Brawl and Skyward Sword for example, but it desperately needs more buttons and the classic controller wasn't very good because of the horrid postion of ZR/ZL. I've not tried the pro controller but hopefully they made it better to hold and use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

For controllers, an Xbox 360's is my choice, and it's even been called the most comfortable controller by vote.
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

I used to like the PS2 and 360 controllers best, but lately I've been loving the Wii U Pro controller. It's almost like it just feels more natural in my hands, and the buttons and control sticks feel fantastic and quite sturdy as well.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

The PS2 is still my favorite. Little things about the veritable carbon copy PS3 controller just rub me the wrong way... and it's not just the Sixaxis controls, which made certain parts of the Ratchet and Clank Future games annoying as all heck.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

I think this would feel oh so comfy under the palm of your hand. I'm left handed, so I wouldn't be able to enjoy this.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

That **** looks like a Transformer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    That **** looks like a Transformer.
    Have you seen the one that unfolds into a disk so you can carry it around in your computer's disk drive?

**** looks so cash.

Something I was wondering about- do you guys prefer wired or wireless controllers? I like wired actually because 1) you don't have to change the batteries on it and 2) it says attached to your game so it won't get lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    I think this would feel oh so comfy under the palm of your hand. I'm left handed, so I wouldn't be able to enjoy this.
    Pretty interesting. However, it appears to be made by Madcatz, so I distrust it.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Something I was wondering about- do you guys prefer wired or wireless controllers? I like wired actually because 1) you don't have to change the batteries on it and 2) it says attached to your game so it won't get lost.
    Wireless - I really truly hate getting tangled in or nearly tripped up by wires...

Well I guess I have to go with wireless since there are literally no consoles that come with wired controllers these days.

I actually preferred the wired controllers of old since there was none of that hassle of changing batteries all the time.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

It's the Dualshock 3 for me. the shape just feels right to me, possibly because sony hasn't really changed the controller design much over the years, the Xbox360 controller feels too big and clunky to me.
    Last edited by PSX_Cheatster; 4th May 2013 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    The PS2 is still my favorite. Little things about the veritable carbon copy PS3 controller just rub me the wrong way... and it's not just the Sixaxis controls, which made certain parts of the Ratchet and Clank Future games annoying as all heck.
    You know you could turn the sixaxis controls off in those games. It was only ever required to steer the tornado launcher or that shock ball launcher thing from Crack in Time whose name I always forget and while it's still clunky it is the only way to steer a tornado independently from the player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Close call, but I'd say 360 is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Wires kind of suck since they get tangled and you can trip over them but changing batteries sucks too. I'm not sure which I think sucks less.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12