Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Name's N! (771)

Default The Name's N! (771)

Friend...His name is N!

Heading towards the White Ruins to help Cedric Juniper with research into Reshiram, Ash & Co. meet up with the trainer, N. Upon conversing with him, they learn that N has some strong ideals and believes that you should not battle with Pokémon, merely become friends with them. However, Team Rocket soon appear, using their new strategies to easily take out the Pokémon. Will N be able to help stop them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

N's at the P2 Laboratory and sees the computer screen with Gensect on. So that was for the start of the episode? So, have N at the end of the last one and at the start of this one, I like that.

Did N just call Pikachu cute? I think that, that was a nice touch to N's character.
    Last edited by playerking; 24th January 2013 at 11:09 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

What did Satoshi say that made N have this flashback?

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Am I the only one that's looking forward to the dub of this episode? It looks great so far.

Seems N doesn't like battles. Just like his game version. Or something like that...

Dare da Alomomola.
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 24th January 2013 at 11:15 AM.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Dare da? Alomomola.

I thought it was cute that N had lunch with Ash and co.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    What did Satoshi say that made N have this flashback?
    I think Ash said that he was going to the white ruins because of Reshiram and that's why N had the flashback.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

I guess anime N does bring some of his BW1 personality, beliefs, and quirks with him.

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Well we know they didn't screw his personality in the anime. It's pretty much the same as his game version.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Guess Meowth moving in the Who's that Pokemon was a one time thing.

Ash and Iris battle.

Excadrill vs. Boldore.

Axew and Pikachu runs off.

Pikachu is captured by Team Rocket.

Ash brings out Snivy and James brings out Amoonguss.

N saves Snivy and Axew.
    Last edited by playerking; 24th January 2013 at 11:21 AM.

Some things don't ever change, Team Rocket's back to being obsessed with Pikachu.

N used Body Shield. Shadow Ball had no effect.

And Unfezant comes out. I like that Ash is really using his Pokemon here.

Pikachu is poisoned.

N does his King of the world pose on the deck.

N calls out for some Alomomola to help out, and they cured Pikachu's poison.
    Last edited by playerking; 24th January 2013 at 11:24 AM.

See, people complained about Team Rocket's return, but, their return guarantees Ash having a chance to use his Pokemon, for something, even if small, in every episode. N's apparently got some deep connection to Pokemon, even wild ones.

Bye, N! It's not like you're important or something!

See, people complained about Team Rocket's return, but, their return guarantees Ash having a chance to use his Pokemon, for something, even if small, in every episode.
    Not worth the price of every episode being the same and those Pokémon only existing to beat up Team Rocket.

If they seriously need Team Rocket doing this just to get Ash to use his Pokémon, the writers are doing something very, very wrong.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

See, people complained about Team Rocket's return, but, their return guarantees Ash having a chance to use his Pokemon, for something, even if small, in every episode.
    Irrelevant for this thread but they're not returning in every episode. They're not in next week's, for example.

It was an okay episode. I would have enjoyed it more if I understood japanese as this was a very dialogue heavy episode. I did like how N was put off by Ash's goal of being a pokemon master. So did Amoonguss use Poison Powder, or was it Stun Spore? I ask because Pikachu got poisoned.

I missed most of the episode except the last few seconds where Alomomola used Refresh(?) to heal poisoned Pikachu.

And I think I saw Seviper and Zangoose fighting side by side. Is that even possible? They were attacking N and supposedly N got hurt.

I just looked through screencaps quickly to see the Team Rocket motto. Seems it's the Kanto one again, is it here to stay for the rest of Best Wishes?

Wow, this episode turned out to be pretty good 'cause of N!

I like the Genesect cameo when N is investingating the P2 Laboratory. I do wonder if it has any other purpose other than for the movie tie in...
    It was fun to see Ash and Pikachu playing more, probably to show off their bond together infront of N.

Yay! I'm glad Ash, Pikachu and N interacted more. N seems pretty interesting on how he reacted to battles during their tea time~!
    Haha, Team Rocket still seems pretty cool! All they're trying to do is capture Pikcahu like always though, I like the plan they did to use Axew to lure Pikachu into a trap but still poor Pikachu. It didn't look like they were interested in Axew.
    Wow, I like how N was a hero and saved the Pokemon without using any to protect them from the attack! Unfezant helped out again. Awe, Pikachu got poisoned.
    Man, N is really nice and I like how he can bring out any Pokemon around the area. Thanks to him, he called out for two Alomomola to heal Pikachu.

I guess Ash made a good first impression infront of N, I think Ash caught N in shock after telling N he saw Zekrom and is now off to go see Reshiram. XD
    Hmm... So N leaves in another port and they set off to Aspertia City, I guess N is a recurring character than a traveling companion. :/

So, I really liked this episode! Its pretty good for N's introduction.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Wait, so how did Pikachu get poisoned?? Also what did Unfezant do in this episode??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

It looks like a cool episode, N seems like just the ticket to freshen up BW

Ash vs Iris, Ash battled on the left hand side of the battlefield, has that ever happened before? Did we just see history...

Quote Originally Posted by Sylva View Post

Ash vs Iris, Ash battled on the left hand side of the battlefield, has that ever happened before? Did we just see history...
    He was on the left against Misty in the Whirl Cup, and on the left against Dawn (Quilava vs Grotle, and Gible vs Togekiss)

Interesting enough episode, N babbling on was amusing...and it was a nice set-up overall.

Seems like it was a fun episode from the pictures, will have to watch it later when its uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Not worth the price of every episode being the same and those Pokémon only existing to beat up Team Rocket.

If they seriously need Team Rocket doing this just to get Ash to use his Pokémon, the writers are doing something very, very wrong.
    Didn't you quit last week?

Some things don't ever change, Team Rocket's back to being obsessed with Pikachu.
    Another thing that doesn't change is that Axew is always causing some sort of trouble.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast