Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Name's N! (771)

Couldn't understand a thing of course, but I really enjoyed this!

N was smiling a lot this episode...and it was really creepy everytime lol. I want that N cup *jealous*

And TR, doing their thing. I liked the fight, but that was about it.

I'm sorry if this is old news, but that preview at the end gives me the impression that N and TP are not on the same side?

you guys should know that team rocket was pretty much the only reason why ash's pokemon evolved previously..which is kinda sad and its evident here in Unova with the lack of team rocket=lack of evolutions...
    now for the episode..im gonna wait for the dub for this and i'll actually watch it because from the scans it looks quite interesting and i wanna know whats being said (i donno japanese at all).
    cool seeing bolder and snivy(really want her to evolve)

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    you guys should know that team rocket was pretty much the only reason why ash's pokemon evolved previously..which is kinda sad and its evident here in Unova with the lack of team rocket=lack of evolutions...
    now for the episode..im gonna wait for the dub for this and i'll actually watch it because from the scans it looks quite interesting and i wanna know whats being said (i donno japanese at all).
    Tranquill - Unfezant, Pignite, Swadloon - Leavanny, Krookodile, Boldore, what lack of evolutions ?

I think the same # of evolutions in DP happened in BW if not more, so yeah, there was no lack of evolutions BUT yeah apparently Ash's mons need help from TR to get stronger/gain experience. :-)

I will say it was a pretty good episode, but Snivy appearing felt more like a tease then anything. I guess using Vine Whip counts, but I don't know... I do like the reference of Boldore vs Excadrill though, even if we didn't really see the battle at all XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    I think the same # of evolutions in DP happened in BW if not more, so yeah, there was no lack of evolutions BUT yeah apparently Ash's mons need help from TR to get stronger/gain experience. :-)
    Team Rocket was basically the prototype of the Pokemon Breeders in BW2: fight and beat the same people who will always stop you over and over to gain experience and level up. XD

However, I don't think they will be the punching bag of Episode N. Or at least, not for the most part.

---

After watching the screen shots I wonder what were they all talking about. From the look it seemed dialog heavy, so I'll wait for some available translators/subs to know the details. Seems interesting.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

i so envy james. he looks amazing in everything he wears! i wish i could wear anything and look great in it xP. but besides that it was a decent episode im a little more excite for this season

Hoenn your argument is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    People whines about the stupidest things nowadays *facepalms*
    Ya cuz being mad that a move is doing something it totally doesn't do is whining -_-. It would be like Sleep Powder poisoning a pokemon.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Hoenn your argument is invalid.
    Only Treecko evolved when not facing TR... Grovyle evolved in TR presences, Snowrunt evolved facing TR and Taillow evolved facing James in Pokeringer...
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Only Treecko evolved when not facing TR... Grovyle evolved in TR presences, Snowrunt evolved facing TR and Taillow evolved facing James in Pokeringer...
    Don't forget about Phanphy evolving against Team Rocket.

And today a new shipping was born! SatoshiXN Really loving this arc. Wish the battle was finished but can understand why it was not. Still weird having the original Rocket motto with no blue blob at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Don't forget about Phanphy evolving against Team Rocket.

Well if you want to get into detail that was not Hoenn lol.
    Last edited by MidnightMelody; 24th January 2013 at 8:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler. View Post
    No, I only said that in order to dramatically exaggerate my point that the writers are awful atm.

Don't worry, I'll be back here each week to criticise the writers until they stop using the same tired recycled plots, particularly with TR.
    Hahaha, nice try. Are you the same fool who couldn't impersonate Scott correctly? Learn how to act.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Hahaha, nice try. Are you the same fool who couldn't impersonate Scott correctly? Learn how to act.
    Holy **** I totally thought that was you :O!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    The post count and title didn't give it away to you?

Random : PokéRadar

So did I :[
    岩根雅明=♡

I feel so embarassed now....So did I.

N is like a wizard with his spell of summon alomomola.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Lol I just saw the name and assumed. I didn't even pay attention to that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Heck, even the signature could have proved otherwise

The episode was good, though I think once we finally get some subtitles for these episodes I would probably like them better lol. N seems to be an interesting character from what I've seen so far and Team Rocket still seems to be their BW selves to me, just with the blast offs -_- lol. The battles were entertaining also. 7.5/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Gonna need to wait for the subs to do a proper analysis on this episode, but N's voice sounded nice. If I'm gonna nitpick, in the games N is said to speak really fast and they didn't really go for that. Also, the impression I got in the games was that N is not very social and is awkward around other people. Here he seemed pretty comfortable talking to Ash and his friends.

Minor nitpicks aside, on the whole I thought this was a pretty good way to introduce N and show what he's all about. I do wonder how N's problem with Ash battling will resolve.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Did anyone notice the odd animation changes like when N was at the lab and when Pikachu was falling? It just seemed to be much brighter and then quickly reverted back to normal. I was rather happy with how they put quite a few good stuff in this episode. Don;'t ever remember an episode with so much talking. (Not complaining) it was nice just felt very different for this show XD

Okay, since some are interested about dialogue. I'll point out the good bits.

N can hear the Pokemon and can convey with them through his heart. Satoshi finds this interesting, while Dent as a "Science Sommelier" does not.
    As the episode progresses Satoshi tells them that they're on their way to see Ruins of Reshiram, I think the same Ruins Daddy Araragi spoke about are the same ruins that N has a flashback of. When Satoshi asked if N knows Reshiram he said that he doesn't--N just thinks it'd be a rare occurrence if the cast meets it, however having that flashback clearly he knows the legendary. Satoshi then said he met Zekrom and while telling the story Satoshi also mentions he wants to be a Pokemon Master. N said he hates that they make Pokemon intake such barbaric actions--he goes out to get some fresh air because he gets heated up about it. At this point the cast finds N very interesting. Team Rocket then attacks and N speaks in a low voice that team rocket can't hear them, I specially loved the bit when he asked Nyarth "Why are you talking in human Language when Pokemon have an exquisite language themselves?" After this Satoshi gets Pikachu back. Kenhallow was great, btw. I love me my Aerial Pokemon! N leaves and Satoshi says they'll definitely see each other again, he wants to talk to N more.

Those are the main highlights. I watched a bad quality raw and couldn't catch everything. So if someone has more, please enlighten us.

PS: The Stun Spore didn't Poison Pikachu, N said that the move had a high effect, clearly we saw this as Pikachu was engulfed with the powder. It's just weird that his faced turned purple as opposed to yellow, but then again pika himself is yellow. They should just have the static come out of its body like they would with electric attacks that stun. Ha!
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 31st January 2013 at 3:46 PM.

So watched the episode it was fun and introduced N well imo, I actually liked N.

It was nice to see Boldore vs Excadrill, we all know what the result would be(Rock Smash) so it being interrupted didnt do it that bad(overdone joke is overdone), Unfezant owns TR two weeks in a row, everyone talking about Snivy Satoshi used her to hold the Ballon with Vine Whip but she obviously wasn't strong enough.

Axew getting excited for the berries was really funny to me xD
    I know people hate on the little guy for messing up and causing trouble, but he's such a little sweetheart :3

Anyway, the episode was alright. It was nice seeing Excadrill and TR seems to be a mix of funny and serious, and I appreciate that. Amoonguss and Frillish are also better pokemon than Yamask and Woobat.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast