Thread: Boss Pokémon

Default Boss Pokémon

Ok, so I made this thread to ask what your favorite, easiest, hardest, and most annoying Boss Pokémon are in the Pokémon Ranger series.

List of Boss Pokémon:
        Spoiler:- Your Boss:

Man that's a lot of bosses >.<

My hardest for each game were, Kyogre(1), Magmortar, Gallade & Rhyperior(SOA), and Giratina Origin Form(GS).
    Me and my Husband(I finally got married!!!) share this PSN account.

I absolutely enjoyed battling Ditto in 3. It wasn't just one technique, you got 3 Pokemon in 1, technically.

Other than that, the Dragon Challenge in the 1st game was great.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I found drapion to be incredibly difficult, mostly because of that darn gas covering up such a huge radius for such a long time.

Original Game: Still haven't beat it.. I'm now ashamed of myself, it came out years ago
    Shadows of Almia: Drapion, by far. That think made me rage even more than I did when I battled Whitney's Miltank. Second is Dialga, knowing that at anytime, Dialga could just end the capture. Regigigas was also very hard.
    Guardian Signs: Mewtwo with the purple stuff around it. Very hard to capture with the stuff around it. The Ditto capture was very unique, as it could transform into Raikou, Entei or Suicune.
    3DS FC: 4597 - 0384 - 5442

If you add me, PM me with your friend code and I'll add you.
    Friend Safari: Grass; has Oddish, Ivysaur and Quilladin

The hardest is Mewtwo. Lucario is the second hardest. I spent an hour trying to catch him.
    The easiest is Darkrai, got him on my first try.

It's been so long since I've played a Rangers game. Guardian Signs just left a horrible taste in my mouth that I haven't washed out yet...

From recollection, though, the boss that I've struggled the most with was Charizard in the original. That battle single-handedly honed my skills with the Capture Styler, and every boss afterwards was a walk in the park comparatively.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

I remember having nightmares with:

Registeel (PR1)
    Drapion (SoA)
    Mewtwo (GS)

Like heck could I forget these battles, for they made me rage for quite a while.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Mew was the hardest in the original Games. It could just flee and required quite a few loops to capture!

The Final Room in the Capture Challenge was the home of Charizard, Flygon and Salamemce. Flygon was really fast, Salamence, while being slow had really powerful Moves at its disposal and Charizard seemed to be the most balanced.

Lugia seemed to be the hardest to capture in these Games. It was fast and could leave 'traps' for us to deal with.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

1's capture system made capturing in general extremely annoying. But Salamence and Steelix get props for being especially hard. In fact, I never beat Salamence by myself, I got my cousin to help me.

After that, the bosses got really easy for the most part, the only one I struggled with in either game was Drapion.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I have only played the original Ranger, so I can only talk about that.

Mew was quite easy, really, but the most difficult one was Entei. It was just so effing annoying!

Entei for the first game. The second game's hardest boss was definitely that blasted Drapion which spammed its toxic all over the place. The third game's hardest boss was that Metagross.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

I hated Steelix in the first Ranger game. It took me hours to finally capture it the first time I played the game, and even longer when I restarted the game and played through it a second time. I also hated Mewtwo in the third Ranger game; it took me forever to capture the thing and it was just tedious and exhausting.