Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to South Park!

Can't believe I missed this .

application

username: 7 Tyranitars
    date joined:28th January 2013
    who is your favorite charachter and why: Butters. His ignorance and naivity is funny.
    have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?: Nope
    did ya read the town laws?: Yes

One thing about the rules, the active part, some people rather lurk and post occasionly, you don't want people to just post for the sake of posting.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Can't believe I missed this .

application

username: 7 Tyranitars
    date joined:28th January 2013
    who is your favorite charachter and why: Butters. His ignorance and naivity is funny.
    have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?: Nope
    did ya read the town laws?: Yes

One thing about the rules, the active part, some people rather lurk and post occasionly, you don't want people to just post for the sake of posting.
    he just means to keep activity and on topic thats all...i understand what he trying to say though and welcome ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    he just means to keep activity and on topic thats all...i understand what he trying to say though and welcome ^_^
    what she said XD

welcome to the club 7 tyranitars! our current topic was posted by elysian above in bold ^U^

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

My favorite quote would be "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home". It's so overused, but eh, it's really funny. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    My favorite quote would be "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home". It's so overused, but eh, it's really funny. xD
    if we were on facebook i would like this quote right now lol that one is pretty funny too XD

i love it when kenny says that to stan when kyles on his deathbed because of a failing kidney, and stan is all depressed about it but doesnt even take into consideration that kenny dies all the time XD (whats awesome is that i almost always understand what he says)

I really liked when Mrs. Garrison explained evolution! That was pretty much hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    i love it when kenny says that to stan when kyles on his deathbed because of a failing kidney, and stan is all depressed about it but doesnt even take into consideration that kenny dies all the time XD (whats awesome is that i almost always understand what he says)
    I loved how Cheech and Chong were in that episode

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I really liked when Mrs. Garrison explained evolution! That was pretty much hilarious
    So there you go! You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish-squirrel! Congratulations!

lol love that quote ^^ XDD
    next topic will be posted tomarrow asap!
    now for something big!

announcement! im now going to employ a helper, persay. to help me around here with accepting new members help enforce the rules help with discussion and such! just please pm me your application if you're interested in helping me and knowing my inner workings of this club (:<

lol love that quote ^^ XDD
    next topic will be posted tomarrow asap!
    now for something big!

announcement! im now going to employ a helper, persay. to help me around here with accepting new members help enforce the rules help with discussion and such! just please pm me your application if you're interested in helping me and knowing my inner workings of this club (:<

sounds great winter i was just watching the other day guys the mysterio episode and the britney spears one...that was way to halirous but that sounds good

thanks ^_^ and which mysterion ep? mysterion rises? Thanks i got some ideas but i already filled out a whole callender for Febuary and the beggining of March though i want a helper so i can keep up and just assist me with some things especially if i leave for a bit they will have a callender to fill in for me XD
    ALSO, DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS THE 31ST AND HELPER IS ANNOUNCED ON THAT DAY AT 3:00 PM (:<
    Last edited by colorless-winter; 31st January 2013 at 1:00 AM.

I'm watching South Park right now so I just wanted to say hey guys lol

I can't wait til the new season starts back up soon and who else is going to get the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    I'm watching South Park right now so I just wanted to say hey guys lol

I can't wait til the new season starts back up soon and who else is going to get the game?
    lol im always watching south park XDD
    i know im getting the game and might even pre order it XD okay well our topic is
    of all the kids' parents who is/are your favorite and least favorite?
    on a favorite basis id have to say the wacky misadventures of randy or cartmans mom because "if my mom cooked that good i'd be a huge fatass too"
    on the least favorite side... thats easy "weeeeellllllllllllll kyles moms a b**** a big fat b**** the biggest b**** in the whole wide world ~"

username:the3rdH0kage
    date joined:I'm guessing joined the club so 1/30/13 if Serebii sometime early March 2012
    who is your favorite charachter and why:Probably would be Randy Marsh because quite a few of my favorite episodes focus around him
    have you seen the official movie bigger longer and uncut?:Yes I have multiple times
    did ya read the town laws?:Yep I did.
    and I see you need a new moderator person so can I haz spot?
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

accepted! welcome to the club and for the date joinded is for the club because i usually forget the date so i use this and put that date next to yuor name which i think might have a future significance but im not sure.
    about moderator i like to call it an assistant to help me with plans (as im am highly unoragized at times and perfer to think on the spot) and is you want it please pm me~

OK. cools, my favorite quote would probably be most of Randys line in Sarcastaball. He just has many little things that make the episode.

what she said XD

welcome to the club 7 tyranitars! our current topic was posted by elysian above in bold ^U^
    I am kinda bad at remember quotes to be honest :P.

thanks ^_^ and which mysterion ep? mysterion rises? Thanks i got some ideas but i already filled out a whole callender for Febuary and the beggining of March though i want a helper so i can keep up and just assist me with some things especially if i leave for a bit they will have a callender to fill in for me XD
    ALSO, DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS THE 31ST AND HELPER IS ANNOUNCED ON THAT DAY AT 3:00 PM (:<

It would be a smart idea to put a timezone after it, not everyone here lives in the same timezone Too avoid confusion

lol im always watching south park XDD
    i know im getting the game and might even pre order it XD okay well our topic is
    of all the kids' parents who is/are your favorite and least favorite?
    on a favorite basis id have to say the wacky misadventures of randy or cartmans mom because "if my mom cooked that good i'd be a huge fatass too"
    on the least favorite side... thats easy "weeeeellllllllllllll kyles moms a b**** a big fat b**** the biggest b**** in the whole wide world ~"
    Lolol Randy for sure he is awesome lol. My least favorite.. hmm I think Kyles mom too, she just annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    OK. cools, my favorite quote would probably be most of Randys line in Sarcastaball. He just has many little things that make the episode.
    Ah or butters with that white creamy stuff inside of him :P.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

okay well im pacific standard time so for me its like 3 hours late because i was hanging out with my friends all day well my helper is...... DRUMROLL!!!!!
    Scubasteve23!!!
    congratulations!!!! in the future as the club gets bigger ill need moree helpers so if you didnt get it dont be sad! theres always next time

What an honor! lol

okay well im pacific standard time so for me its like 3 hours late because i was hanging out with my friends all day well my helper is...... DRUMROLL!!!!!
    Scubasteve23!!!
    congratulations!!!! in the future as the club gets bigger ill need moree helpers so if you didnt get it dont be sad! theres always next time
    to be honest you can have more helpers but okay congrats scuba...also highly suggest to watch the one liners...our club leader can get yelled at for it from the mods...

lol your welcome XP remember though no one liners dude XDDD

well heres my announcement... some months have special all around topic and this month is... Coon series month! If you haven’t seen them I recommend that you do before discussing, it might be

easier but start with Coon, then Coon 2, Mysterion Rises and end with Coon v. Coon and Friends! It’s free to watch on southparkstudios.com or just watch it on Netflix ^_^ all the discussion this

month will have something to do with these episodes so be prepared! Okay now our first topic of the month! This one is on The Coon episode!

Before you knew who Mysterion was (or still don’t know) who did you think he was/is?

P.S. JUST IN CASE DO NOT REVEAL WHO MYSTERION REALLY IS FOR MEMBERS WHO DON’T KNOW YET
    Last edited by colorless-winter; 2nd February 2013 at 2:09 AM.

lol your welcome XP remember though no one liners dude XDDD

well heres my announcement... some months have special all around topic and this month is... Coon series month! If you haven’t seen them I recommend that you do before discussing, it might be

easier but start with Coon, then Coon 2, Mysterion Rises and end with Coon v. Coon and Friends! It’s free to watch on southparkstudios.com or just watch it on Netflix ^_^ all the discussion this

month will have something to do with these episodes so be prepared! Okay now our first topic of the month! This one is on The Coon episode!

Before you knew who Mysterion was (or still don’t know) who did you think he was/is?

P.S. JUST IN CASE DO NOT REVEAL WHO MYSTERION REALLY IS FOR MEMBERS WHO DON’T KNOW YET
    lol at first i thought it was like it has to be stan but then i was like nah...then it just bugged me to figure out when i watched it was like woah! lol

lol i had it right from the start XD still avoiding the identity though finding out my hunch was right felt amazing DDDD

I thought it was Stan until the 2nd episode. Then I figured out who it actually was.

To be honest, I kind of knew the whole time. With South Park, they pull the unexpected card a lot, so you have to think about the person who would never be thought of. Well, that would be Cartman in a way, but he's too big. xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast