Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And THQ Bites The Dust In The Next Few Weeks

I bought the THQ Humble Bundle for $6. I'm still missing the previous games that were not in the bundle, like Saint Row 1 and 2. Will nobody be able to buy THQ games anymore, or if they would then where would proceeds go? Like say if I buy Saint 1. Who gets the money?

Banner by the illustrious Avenger Angel

Bronislav is my Name and 1984 is my Birth year. If you can't say my name, just call me Bron or Slavik.

I think it's also safe to say that Saint's Row is going to die a terrible death as it is to be bought by the same company that made Dead Island, Koch Media iirc, so it's going to be buggy as hell, and going to have 99 percent fetchquest missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Digipoke View Post
    I think it's also safe to say that Saint's Row is going to die a terrible death as it is to be bought by the same company that made Dead Island, Koch Media iirc, so it's going to be buggy as hell, and going to have 99 percent fetchquest missions.
    It's kind of ambiguous at this point. Volition was acquired along with the Saints Row IP, but Deep Silver will "lead all further development" of Saints Row and Metro. So who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Digipoke View Post
    At least it will continue. I love Saints Row.
    The only other THQ game I played is Spongebob

Does noone remember Destroy all humans ! on PS2?
    "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start. Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart."
    - Moldy Peaches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12