Thread: Need Some Help Figuring Out What Can Be Done In

Lightbulb Need Some Help Figuring Out What Can Be Done In

Hi. I don't know exactly where this question would go - its not necessarily a game specific question but sort of is. I just got out of a bad relationship with another forum LOL & I really don't want to go back there, but I need so much help. I just hate having to worry that if I post something in the Slightly wrong place or like, accidentally mention another game or something that I will be beheaded.

OK anyway, here's what my dilemma is. I finished Pearl's storyline. I have been continuing to play trying to get as many of the national dex as I could. Only just the other day I found out that you can only see on the GTS Pokemon that you already have seen or obtained!! So now I am forced to rethink the entire thing. I get that they want us to buy multiple games, & I am sort of ok with that. I have Diamond - haven't played but for a few minutes - and I have one other game that I found out can not be used to dual-slot. Which makes me because I wasted like $18 on it. Now, you might think meh, $18 shmeighten ducks. BUT...get this. I did something kiiiiind of drastic yesterday.
    I bought a copy of Pokemon Black II on eBay - so? Well, I paid like $49 for it because it comes pre-loaded with all - ALL - event Pokemon ever - and all existing shinies & all other Pokemon. Yeah I know what youre thinking: What is the point of getting that if you now don't even have a game to play cuz its already all done for you!?

Well... I am going to figure this out! LOL. I am trying to think of ways to make this work for me & have it just so that I can transfer some now & then to myself in other games or use em for trading or... hmmm I dunno I'm still working it out in my head LOL. (What do YOU suggest?)

Ok ok, ok so my POINT: I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO NOW IN PEARL, NOW THAT I KNOW I CANT ACTUALLY GET ANYTHING OFF THE GTS THAT I HAVENT SEEN. I have heard that there is a Dream World, but IDK what/where it is. Not even the power of the almighty Google could answer this for me. I cannot go to Pal Park because the only game that I have for GBA is incompatible (Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team). So is this it?? There aint nuthin else I can do, or....?
    Is there a certain # of Pokemon that people can get in each game? If so, what is that #? I'm only at 281 seen and like 200 or so obtained. Surely there must be a way I can continue playing!

You paid for a dirty hacked Black 2 game. That too was a waste of money.

Here is the list of D/P version exclusives, but there's nothing you can do with the games you have but only one handheld unit.

The Dream World is exclusive to the Generation V titles.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Oh I have a DS Lite & A DSi....does that change it any?

In theory, then you can move critters from a Generation IV title to a Generation V title.

In practice, again, your Generation V title is filled with dirty, hacked Pokémon, and the less contact it has with a legitimate game the better. You can go buy a legitimate, sealed copy of Black 2 or White 2 and play along with that.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Ok thanks for the reply. Normally wouldn't go around spending money on something like that but it was so enticing!! Still thinking....I'm going to play the regular way through the other games & just have that around just to have it or something.