Thread: Quick question

Default Quick question

Hi, my name is Kayleigh. A friend suggested I join so here I am. I have a question though, how do I use a custom avatar? My friend came over and tried to do it for me but he couldn't find it. Same for the userbar, how do I change that?

You can't change any of those two, and there aren't any custom avatars on SPPf. Just go on to Settings->Edit Avatar and you'll find many categories of avatars relating to a majority of the pokemon franchise.

And by the "userbar" under your username and title, that can only change depending on the amount of posts you have.
    JJBA: DiU Anime Hype!
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire

Huh. Well, thanks a lot My friend says there were custom avatars at one point, and I tend to believe it since he has this avatar that fits with the profile pic he has.

Hi, Kayleigh! I assume that you are new, so welcome to the forums! Feel free to send me a PM (Private Message) or VM (Visitor Message) if you have any questions, and if you need a friend, you may send me a FR (Friend Request) whenever you'd like. Unfortunately, neither can be changed to a custom, only the moderators (mods is the term more often used here) have that power. Anywho, I hope you enjoy the forums and I will see ya around!
    Formerly known as Azure_Gallade

Black 2 FC: 0562 4633 3655