Thread: Quick question

Default Quick question

Hi, my name is Kayleigh. A friend suggested I join so here I am. I have a question though, how do I use a custom avatar? My friend came over and tried to do it for me but he couldn't find it. Same for the userbar, how do I change that?

You can't change any of those two, and there aren't any custom avatars on SPPf. Just go on to Settings->Edit Avatar and you'll find many categories of avatars relating to a majority of the pokemon franchise.

And by the "userbar" under your username and title, that can only change depending on the amount of posts you have.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Huh. Well, thanks a lot My friend says there were custom avatars at one point, and I tend to believe it since he has this avatar that fits with the profile pic he has.

Hi, Kayleigh! I assume that you are new, so welcome to the forums! Feel free to send me a PM (Private Message) or VM (Visitor Message) if you have any questions, and if you need a friend, you may send me a FR (Friend Request) whenever you'd like. Unfortunately, neither can be changed to a custom, only the moderators (mods is the term more often used here) have that power. Anywho, I hope you enjoy the forums and I will see ya around!
    Formerly known as Azure_Gallade

Black 2 FC: 0562 4633 3655