Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen every single episode of the anime?

Default Have you seen every single episode of the anime?

I'm just curious.

Prior to BW I saw every single episode at least once. Once Best Wishes started I wound up losing interest in seeing every single one.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Prior to BW I saw every single episode at least once. Once Best Wishes started I wound up losing interest in seeing every single one.
    Oh, really? Interesting. I haven't seen BW, either, but I heard that it was pretty interesting. At least, compared to Sinnoh and Hoah, anyways.

I've seen every single dubbed episode, aside from when I occasionally see the very newest ones late because I generally watch it online. I'm too lazy to wake up on Saturdays, gaaah!. I don't watch in Japanese, raw or subbed. I've seen a few, but it just doesn't interest me.
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    It's odd because I watched the last 12 seasons or so piece meal, filling in the gaps and only near the end of sinnoh did I start watching full time

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It's odd because I watched the last 12 seasons or so piece meal, filling in the gaps and only near the end of sinnoh did I start watching full time
    Well since I never stopped watching the anime, I just watched each episode new when it first aired. I even survived all of Johto back in 2001-2002 when everyone else I knew at the time stopped watching.

I think I've seen all the episodes in the Kanto region, most in Johto and Hoenn, some in Sinnoh, and few in Unova. I feel like the Pokemon anime lost its emotional side that occasionally pulls my heartstrings when Ash went to Unova. I still listen to the original soundtrack they used in the earlier episodes, especially this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5aeoZqgCHY. But I do look forward to seeing episode N.

Help these dragons live, click on them.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicBacon View Post
    I'm just curious.
    **** no. That would take up way too much of my time.

I watched like 80% of Sinnoh, which is a huge feat. I loved Dawn, that motivated me to keep watching.

It's funny how I haven't even finished BW1 due to my lack of interest, with so little fillers (though I find them really bad nonetheless)

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Nah. I'd watch them off and on way back when.
    Watched all of Sinnoh and it was too much for me. XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I've seen all Chronicles, OS, AG and DP episodes (I didn't enjoy DP at all, but I wanted to give it a fair chance, so I kept watching). I'm far behind on BW, and when I'll catch up, I'll only watch important episodes, not all the filler stuff (what I've seen from BW doesn't motivate me to watch the fillers). I also frequently rewatch OS and Chronicles episodes.

If I had been asked this question two years ago I would have said yes, but alas, I cannot say that now. I've missed almost every single BW episode after the Castelia City Gym battle. I have no plans to go back and watch the ones I missed though. I ain't here for BW, and even if I was, I don't have the time.

I think there are a few Chronicles chapters and some eps from Johto that I still haven't watched yet (the Articuno arc and the story with Arcanine and the Fire Stone(s?) come to mind). I haven't missed an episode since the beginning of AG though

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

I have seen almost every episode until BW007, where I stopped watching. I might someday watch it again, but I'm not sure...

Pokémon Link is back!

Forget all the EV, EXP or whatever formulae, the most important and fundamental equation in the world of Pokémon is the following:

Games =/= Anime

I claimed

I've seen every single episode of DP and the OS, not AG and BW.

yep I saw them all

I've seen every single dubbed episode and watch new ones when they come out.
    I've started watching many anime subbed so I'm thinking of doing the same with pokemon.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

I've watched a wide majority of episodes, and have seen every important episode of the anime (canon, development/evolution/capture/gym battle/league etc.).

If I had to guess how many i've episodes, it's probably 650 out of the 772 there is.

In childhood I watch the original series entirely. Right now I'm watching Best Wishes, but isn't good as the previous ones.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Yes, I've watched every episode. I've been watching since 1998 and haven't missed anything.

Aint nobody got time for that. Honestly you would have to have to have a lot of time on your hands which I don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Aint nobody got time for that. Honestly you would have to have to have a lot of time on your hands which I don't have.
    That also depends on what you've seen in the past. I've seen all of OS, AG and DP on TV years ago, and Chronicles on the Internet, so if I'd want to see every episode that exists, I'd be able to watch a few BW episodes per day and catch up fast. But I don't have inifite free time, and I prefer spending my free time on drawing, writing, watching old favourite episodes, so when I will catch up with BW, I'll only watch important episodes, not all the fillers.

I've been watching since the first episode. I've seen every one of them that has been dubbed.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698

Not really, I missed out on some DP fillers (and a couple of the recent BW episodes).

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    Not really, I missed out on some DP fillers (and a couple of the recent BW episodes).
    Truthfully, this goes for me as well. I look up summaries for some eps.

Quote Originally Posted by Guywhoiam View Post
    I've been watching since the first episode. I've seen every one of them that has been dubbed.
    You brave, brave soul.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast