Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you seen every single episode of the anime?

watched all episodes up to the end of sinnoh (could be i skipped a few d&p-epis).
    Only watched a few episodes of bw, but idc for most of them tbh

I watch all Pokemon BW episodes, since I graduated from High School and going to college, I can be free to watch any anime, especially for BW. But now I just watch important episode (contains N, villains, rival battle, rival's interaction, and tournament).

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Wat are you looking me? xP It's basic
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Sadly, no. I saw almost all the episodes through Hoenn, but then I ended up missing most of the Battle Frontier episodes. I saw the majority of the Sinnoh episodes, but I'm having trouble keeping up with all the Best Wishes episodes. I think my problem is that I have trouble remembering when episodes are on t.v. and making a habit of watching them. I am coming to rely on TIVO, and unfortunately I'm currently at college. I need to restore my dedication as a fan!

Yep, every episode to date.
    Even banned ones he he
    Although i v to watch some shorts but that's it

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

No. I'd like to at some point re-watch every episode so I can see whatever episodes I missed and just for nostalgia, but...there's just so many and I'm so lazy.

Prior to Best Wishes(Which I have seen all episodes, aside from a few of the most recent ones as I haven't gotten around to watching them, I intend to though), I wasn't able to keep up with the show as it would come on at a bad time for me and at most I'd catch the first half or the last half. Best Wishes will probably be the first of the series that I actually finish all the way through(Which would be something overall as I rarely watch an entire show's run, mainly due to not getting around watching an episode here and there).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I've seen every episode. Some probably more than once. However when Best Wishes came, I kind of skipped the Iris ones and the Don things for some reason. I just wasn't interested anymore.

My ideal battle ever!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12