Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Guardians Of Light, Darkness And Spirits

Default The Guardians Of Light, Darkness And Spirits

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/fkof8k.gif[/IMG]

Welcome To The Unova Pokemon League; Where The Guardians Of Light, Darkness And Spirits Reside!

Years ago, The Pokemon League of Unova was created by four talented trainers, who combined together, form the legendary Elite Four. However, three of them have a much more remarkable title that all trainers across the world would fear; they are the Guardians of Light, Darkness and Spirits. Each cursed by the creators of Light, Darkness and Spirits, they have journeyed across the Unova region, and indeed across the world, however they can no longer bear the burdens anymore, and it is up to you to guard these entities.

I would like to announce that every member that joins the guild will be tasked with a job of some sort in the guild. I want everyone to help each other as much as possible; whether it’s a small part-time role or a highly valued job, I want everyone to feel important within the Guild.

Rules:
        Spoiler:- Rules (MUST READ):

The Strike System
    Each of the following strikes are to be considered equal in terms of punishment. If you receive three strikes, you can still be banned, regardless of which of these three strikes are.
        Spoiler:- The Strikes:

Announcements:
    25/5/13 - The Guild is finally opened!

How To Join:
    To join the guild please state your username, Battle style, Join date, Favorite dark/ghost/psychic pokemon, what division you wish to join and referrals to the clan if any. Here’s an example; copy and paste on your first post and fill out your form with the format in this white box, where the application is;

Code:
    1.	Name:
    2.	PO/PS/Wifi/Both:
    3.	Join Date:
    4.	Favorite Dark/Ghost/Psychic:
    5.	What division you’d like to be apart of:
    6.	Referrals:
    How To Earn Shadow/Soul/Lunar Points:

Joining Officially will immediately grant you 25 points of your respective sector.
    Successful win with a fellow guild member earns 20 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
    Successful win with a non guild member earns 35 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
    Successful win with a non guild member with a pm confirmation earns 40 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points.
    Winning against the Guild Leader of your division earns 100 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
    Winning against Battle testers 80 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
    Winning against a war captain gets 80 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
    Winning a tournament 50 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
    Second place 30 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
    Third place 20 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
    Recruiting others to the Guild gains 20 extra Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
    Battling in the war and winning 100 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
    Win against another guild leader for a different clan 50 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points
    Save the guild from losing the war 150 Shadow/Soul/Lunar points

*I do not have any current plans to initiate tournaments soon, but after we have enough Guild Wars, and enough members for that matter, I will introduce them*

The Guardians’ War Captain:
    -The War Captain has yet to be decided, and through discussions with all members, the user will be decided for War Captain.

The Guardians’ War Team:
    -Full list of War Team members will decided soon, as discussions shall take place between all members who wish to become apart of it.

The Guardians’ War History:
    -No victories, losses or draws of War have taken place yet, but when the time comes to commence a War, it shall be written here.

*Full Responsibility over future Guild Wars goes to our War Captain, who will personally assemble a team together with substitutes, and when that is done, this section of the post shall be edited.*

Last edited by I-am-the-peel; 28th May 2013 at 8:22 PM.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Dark Sector:

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/352p1ex.jpg[/IMG]

Hi everyone, as the name goes, I am The Peel, and I am the Head Guardian of the Dark Division, as well as GuildMaster. Our Co-Manager is MarioLuigiFan, and we'll more than likely appoint a second user as a Co-Manager in the future.

Our Sector Mascots are Darkrai and Grimsley, and the story below introduces the reasons behind why this Sector was created. It is a fairly long story, and you can read it whenever you like, but I advise you to read it if you want to specifically join this Guild sector.

Spoiler:- The Story of Darkrai and Grimsley:

Rankings:

As you become a Guardian of Darkness, you must work through the ranks to fully reach out to the Lord Arceus. To accomplish this, you must show perfect synergy and a strong bond between several Dark typed pokemon, and prove that there is a good, and evil, side to every pokemon.

Spoiler:- Rankings :

It is advised that you read through each ranking and the descriptions, however you do not have to read it all if you do not want to. After you fill out your application form, the Guildmaster/Sector Leader will register you, and pass on your own userbar. As you rank up, you will be given the next userbar as well, to replace your old one.

Mottos:
    "Let Your Light Conceal Our Darkness"

"May Our Hearts Forever Fall Into The Shadows Of The Darkness"

"We Shall Hold Concern Over Our Actions When We Die, And When We Have Become Engulfed, By The Darkness"

List of Division Members:

Spoiler:- Division Members:

That's all from us, and I hope you enjoy your time with the Dark Division, and thanks for reading through all of this. You're probably wondering why we don't have any artwork on this Guild just yet; I've been making a few requests here and there around the forums, but I haven't made enough yet. Soon though, there'll be plenty of banners and rule buttons on each sector, so thanks for bearing with me for that ^_^
    Credit goes to EeveeLover for the opening banner on the first post, and credit also goes to Savanny for all of the userbars.

*Do not post after this as this Guild is still in the progress of creation, as the other sectors and small tradeshop has yet to be posted*
    Last edited by I-am-the-peel; 29th May 2013 at 11:44 AM.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

Psychic Sector

Hi everyone, I'm [Ace] Zero, and I am the Head Guardian of the Psychic Division. Our Co-Manager is CarrotCake0216, and we'll more than likely appoint a second user as a Co-Manager in the future.

Our Sector Mascots are Cresselia and Caitlin, and the story below introduces the reasons behind why this Sector was created. It is a fairly long story, and you can read it whenever you like, but I advise you to read it if you want to specifically join this Guild sector.
        Spoiler:- Story of Caitlin and Cresselia:

Rankings
    As you become a Guardian of Light, you must work through the ranks to fully reach out to the Lord Arceus. To accomplish this, you must show perfect synergy and a strong bond between several Psychic typed pokemon, and prove that you can truly connect with pokemon, emotionally and mentally.

Spoiler:- Rankings:

Spoiler:- How to Earn Points:

Spoiler:- Mottos:

Spoiler:- Members:

"*Do not post underneath this as the guild is still in the process of creation*"
    Last edited by [ACE] Zero; 18th June 2013 at 3:39 AM.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Ghost Sector:

What is up people, I’m Ghost of the Forums, and I’m the Head Guardian of the Ghost Division. Our Co-Manager is the one and only _______, and we'll be discussing who will soon become the second Co-Manager of this Sector.

Our Sector Mascots are Giratina and Shauntal, and the story below introduces the reasons behind why this Sector was created. It is a fairly long story, and you can read it whenever you like, but I advise you to read it if you want to specifically join this Guild sector.

Spoiler:- The Story of Giratina and Shauntal:

Rankings:

As you become a Guardian of Spirits, you must work through the ranks to fully reach out to the Lord Arceus. To accomplish this, you must show perfect synergy and a strong bond between several Ghost typed Pokemon, and prove that you have a good understanding of the Pokemon’s abilities.

It is advised that you read through each ranking and the descriptions, however you do not have to read it all if you do not want to. After you fill out your application form, the Guildmaster/Sector Leader will register you, and pass on your own userbar. As you rank up, you will be given the next userbar as well, to replace your old one.

Mottos:
    "Their is a simplicity in how to end any warfare; predict your opponent's attacks. Attacking is the only secret; Dare, and all around you shall yield."

"Whenever you are torn on your decisions, reflect on your past, and eventually, your future will be foreshadowed."

"Judge not by our appearance or history, but by our actions for our Worlds."

Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 1st June 2013 at 8:21 PM.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Default RNG and EV-training Section

RNG Section

Hello, I am Potatis, and I am in charge of the rng-section of the guild. I and Mrmuffin123 are to be in charge of the trading thread. Some information about me:

I haven’t had any specific experience of guilds before, so this is my first time i’ve joined one, but I do have done pretty much of rnging in my days, starting with 4th generation. It is going to be alot of responsibility starting as a leader for a section/ thread, but I feel I am ready for the task! I will surely put up some great pokemon for trade, and might take some requests. But that all depends on what people offers me. As shinies aren't something I am concentrating on catching myself, these are the most of interest for me.

That is all for now, hear from me later.

EV-Training Section

Hi, I'm Mrmuffin123, I, along with potatis, am one of the ev trainers here. I can ev train your pokemon (obviously), however, I don't really know what you can give me in return for ev training your pokemon. It just depends on my situation. If you have an egg move pokemon or dwf I need, then ill take it. Here are my ratios:

1 ev trained pokemon-dwf or egg move or flawless pokemon.
    2 ev trained pokemon- 2 dwf/1 flawless dfw/ 2 egg move pokemon/1 flawless egg move/2 flawless/2 shiny flawless.
    3 ev trained- 3dwf/2 flawless dwf/3 egg move/2 flawless egg move/ 3 flawless/ 2 shiny flawless.

If all else fails, ill have to find a cloner to clone the pokemon, so I can keep a copy, the cloner can and you can. It depends what you want to do. I also have a special GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
    Every month, ill ev train 3 pokemon (which will be rejects from my vgc teams) and ill put them up for a giveaway. Ill randomely pick 3 members and they will receive an ev trained pokemon. I will attach a number to each pokemon (for example, a hydreigon with number 45, haxorus with 62 and gyarados with 29). Each trainer will have 1 chance to pick any number from 1-100 and each trainer will receive the pokemon their number was closer to. This is just to add some fun to the club and so it keeps everyone on their toes. I hope you enjoy trading with me and that I can help you guys out!

-the one and only, Mrmuffin123!
    Last edited by Potatis; 5th June 2013 at 2:00 PM.
    [img]http://oi39.*******.com/2co06ef.jpg[/img]

Pokemon Black FC: 0433 6621 3341

Pokemon White FC: 1980 0238 3933

Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3526 1482 4391

Pokemon White 2 FC: 2366 5070 7046

Pokemon X and Y (3DS) FC: 1934 1894 1910

Alright, we're finally up and running! Our Ghost sector leader is a bit inactive, and he hasn't appointed a co-manager yet, so that sector will be pretty inactive for new members, but aside from that, we're eager to please!

We'll also probably request a buck load of new artwork to dazzle the Guild up, so don't let that discourage you from signing up.

I hope you all enjoy your time in the Guild, to remember the rules, and to help each other out

Awesome, Clan is now Officialy Open to everyone!

Hello, sorry for being late. I was busy with my final exams. I'll take a moment first reading what is written here.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2n1ywi0.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Hadeel View Post
    Hello, sorry for being late. I was busy with my final exams. I'll take a moment first reading what is written here.
    No prob, just be sure to fill in the registration form and I'll send you the respective userbar.

Hello again, I'm done with reading, here is my form

1. Name: Hadeel
    2. PO/PS/Wifi/Both: 4041-4024-5309 that is my friend code on Black 2. Didn't get what is PO\PS
    3. Join Date: 14th of April 2013
    4. Favorite Dark/Ghost/Psychic: Zoroark
    5. What division you’d like to be apart of: Dark

Unova League Forever!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2n1ywi0.png[/IMG]

2. PO/PS/Wifi/Both: 4041-4024-5309 that is my friend code on Black 2. Didn't get what is PO\PS

Unova League Forever!
    Welcome Hadeel, PO/PS is Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown, respectively, they are pokemon simulators.

Ghost Sector:

What is up people, I’m Ghost of the Forums, and I’m the Head Guardian of the Ghost Division. Our Co-Manager is the one and only _______, and we'll be discussing who will soon become the second Co-Manager of this Sector.

Our Sector Mascots are Giratina and Shauntal, and the story below introduces the reasons behind why this Sector was created. It is a fairly long story, and you can read it whenever you like, but I advise you to read it if you want to specifically join this Guild sector.

Show Spoiler

Rankings:

As you become a Guardian of Spirits, you must work through the ranks to fully reach out to the Lord Arceus. To accomplish this, you must show perfect synergy and a strong bond between several Ghost typed Pokemon, and prove that you have a good understanding of the Pokemon’s abilities.

The rankings are like this:

Shuppet Rank- Starting rank until moved up by a tester or by points

Golett Rank-100 Soul points

Lampent Rank-200 Soul points

Sabeleye Rank-300 Soul points

Froslass Rank-400 Soul points

Gengar Rank-Reach Honchkrow Rank, defeat the Dark Sector Co-Manager and Leader in a Wifi Battle.

Dusknoir Rank- Co-Managers

Giratina Rank- Leader

Mottos:
    "Their is a simplicity in how to end any warfare; predict your opponent's attacks. Attacking is the only secret; Dare, and all around you shall yield."

"Whenever you are torn on your decisions, reflect on your past, and eventually, your future will be foreshadowed."

Show Spoiler
    Last edited by Darkrai'sVoid; 8th June 2013 at 2:21 AM.
    Life throws things at you like a Close Combat to the face. You just gotta Sturdy through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai'sVoid View Post
        Spoiler:- yo long azz post.:
    did peel give you your post back or am I missing something?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai'sVoid View Post
    Ghost Sector:

Show Spoiler

Rankings:

The rankings are like this:

Shuppet Rank- Starting rank until moved up by a tester or by points

Golett Rank-100 Soul points

Lampent Rank-200 Soul points

Sabeleye Rank-300 Soul points

Froslass Rank-400 Soul points

Gengar Rank-Reach Honchkrow Rank, defeat the Dark Sector Co-Manager and Leader in a Wifi Battle.

Dusknoir Rank- Co-Managers

Giratina Rank- Leader

Mottos:

Show Spoiler
    Right, since you haven't deleted this post for three days now, you've received a strike for spamming. Please delete this soon.

Considering we're open for business, what better way to start it off then with a replay?

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/se...bilee-32975690

Took a break from all the ruckus to enjoy a seasonal ladder match.

Hello. I'd like to get back into competitive battling, and this clan looks like a good place to start.

1. Name: SketchQueen
    2. PO/PS/Wifi/Both: WiFi mostly, but I am able to PS and I'm working on getting PO to work.
    3. Join Date: 10 June 13?
    4. Favorite Dark/Ghost/Psychic: Aah... probably either Weavile, Absol, Houndoom, Froslass, Beeheeyem, or Gothitelle.
    5. What division you’d like to be apart of: Dark, please.
    6. Referrals: Nope...

(Oh, and BTW, Unova League forever. Just sayin'.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Hello. I'd like to get back into competitive battling, and this clan looks like a good place to start.

2. PO/PS/Wifi/Both: WiFi mostly, but I am able to PS and I'm working on getting PO to work.
    4. Favorite Dark/Ghost/Psychic: Aah... probably either Weavile, Absol, Houndoom, Froslass, Beeheeyem, or Gothitelle.

Welcome SketchQueen!!

Someone join Psychic already...

Unova League Forever!
    Welcome to the Guild Hadeel, here's your userbar ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Considering we're open for business, what better way to start it off then with a replay?

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/se...bilee-32975690

Took a break from all the ruckus to enjoy a seasonal ladder match.
    Once I update to Internet Explorer 9, I shall check that video out XD

Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post

Welcome to the Guild SketchQueen, our first ever new member of the clan I'll gladly give you your userbar:

Nice to see that the Dark Division is the most popular so far. Ace and Ghost of the Forums; feel free to request any artwork that you want.

Lol peel, you beat me to bumping this.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Ace and Ghost of the Forums; feel free to request any artwork that you want.
    I've been getting into some artwork myself, to be honest. I'm starting out with recolors, but I'm thinking of branching out into userbars.

1. Name: Maaoow

2. PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi

3. Join Date: 6-16-13

4. Favorite Dark/Ghost/Psychic: Mew

5. What division you’d like to be apart of: Psychic

6. Referrals: ACE Zero

UNOVA LEAGUE FOREVER!
    Last edited by Usagi★; 16th June 2013 at 8:04 AM.

Looking from Safaris, I have fire.
    3DS: 4441-9075-3664 Usagi
    Pokemon Y

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Lol peel, you beat me to bumping this.

I've been getting into some artwork myself, to be honest. I'm starting out with recolors, but I'm thinking of branching out into userbars.
    Well if you want to replace the ghost userbars (Like do the black and white effect as we discussed a while back) feel free, but please try to keep the same pokemon order as I've done. If you want to add an extra pokemon to your userbar that's a favourite of yours, feel free but make sure it includes Giratina as well since that's the mascot of your sector.

Quote Originally Posted by maaoow View Post

UNOVA LEAGUE FOREVER!
    Accepted, welcome to the Guild Maaoow Here's your userbar:

I'll be writing up lists of all the new members, and amending them to the posts.

Also guys as a quick heads up, we should probably start looking into the War Team; who'd be willing to be a War Captain or team member, so we can start preparing for future Guild Wars

Quote Originally Posted by maaoow View Post

UNOVA LEAGUE FOREVER!
    Hey maaoow thanks for taking my invite!!

no problem <3

Looking from Safaris, I have fire.
    3DS: 4441-9075-3664 Usagi
    Pokemon Y

What's up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast