Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokeguard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    You resigned to ysmr, not me. You went behind my back, actually, so that wasn't fun.

Also, restrictiobs are on seribii rules (competitive)
    I PM'd him a lil b4 you tho. :0

Really, all I wanted to do was run it by both of you so i'd you know, not have to do it here and decrease morale. :/ I was only thinking of the clan.
    Am creatively bankrupt.

Come on now this seems to be getting a little personal. also is it to late to get some team help? :L
    "Your fighting demeans us both."

"Your uncouth mouth has offended my gentleman's sensibilities."
    - Dudley.

No, it's fine. You can PM him about teams, but he is no longer in the clan.

THE CLAN WAR HAS BEGUN! GO TO THE GUILD WARS SECTION TO FIND YOUR MATCH AND SEE THE LATEST!
    Last edited by Chapter of Charizard; 12th February 2013 at 8:42 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Username: Ytterbuim
    Knights or Rebels: Knights
    Wifi is all i got
    Job: None in mind, can do pretty much anything but art
    Refferers: None
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

Accepted!!! Welcome!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Yeah! I got accepted.
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

Hey Ytterbium! Welcome to the clan! Ill add you to the knights division now. XD

Remember, check the war and tournament threads if you're involved. Tourney matches are due Friday. Flygon will advance if the battle does not happen. Then, flygon and Eon are in the finals. GL to the remaining three competitors.

Unfortunately, tourney ended w/ random elimination. DX Check out the results.
    Last edited by Chapter of Charizard; 16th February 2013 at 1:17 AM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Anybody want to battle? I'll probably lose, but...
    Friend code for white is: 1378 1335 7015
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

I can't. Still building my wifi team. i m good to go on PS tho.

REMEMBER TO GET UR WAR BATTLEZ IN!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!! XD XD

Because of inactivity, we have lost our first war. This is a large loss, because we didn't even try! Please, be more active.

Also, congratulations to EonDragonFTW for winning the tournament, and ranking up! Great job!

And let's give a round of applause to our runner-up, flygonlj!
    Last edited by Chapter of Charizard; 25th February 2013 at 11:32 PM.

Guys, we need to get our act together. As CoC said, we lost our first war because of it. I understand very well that it's the middle of the school year and it's tough to balance everything, so until we improve ourselves and get better and more members, no more wars.

So train yourselves and until I feel we're ready again, we won't war again.
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

I absolutely agree. We need:

a) more members that will be more active and
    b) to at least see a post from you once or twice a week

Points will be deducted from members who struggle to post at all. Right now, ysmr97 is unavailable because of a commitment. Either way, he at least said he wouldn't be available for a bit (until St. Patty', to be precise.)

If you can't post just say so.

We see when you're on Serebii and we know when you post elsewhere. Would a, "Who's up for a battle," or a, "Up for a trade?" here and then hurt?

You joined, so participate! For example, I don't know if our Asst. War Cap't. even knew we were warring!

Also, to help promote Pokeguard, please put a link or banner or rank mini-banner in your signature. Better yet, tell your friends, and recommend those who you think would strive here!

Thank you.

~

Speaking of which... I will be up in Vermont over the weekend, so I'll post when I can. (My laptop always has terrible wi-fi at hotels and what not.)

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    accepted! welcome!

EDIT: Made flygonlj a team on PS. It's TOO good, as I used my first (not so great) PS team, and he won. I went easy tho. Nevertheless, ysmr, 10 points to flygon.
    Hi sorry for forgetting to post o.O, thankyou for accepting.
    Competitive battling...I dunno much about it, tbh. Do you use Wifi and connect to somethin', or what?
    Sorry, newbie to competitive battling, until four days ago I had never even CONNECTED to Wifi on Pokčmon... sorry if I've posted something wrong.....

image credit goes to me, yay! i might make you an image if you ask nicely
    +I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste if you are too!+

No, no it's fine. U can trade and breed here too. Also, check out pokemonshowdown.com if you want to battle online, or smogon.com to learn more about competitive battling! Thank you for at least posting at all!

Oh, thanks:-) always wanted to check out chaos' site, but I never got round to it.
    I do like breeding:-) I nature breed and I have a breeding app that I think tell you your pokemons ivs.
    I trade on GTS (in pokemon center) and recently my brother got me a celebi on it. It seems genuine but I posted it in the hack check thread just in case.
    But everyone ignored my post ;(
    Anyway, gonna be active in this thread now.

Awesome. Can't wait to have an active member. LOL I'm just kiddin'. I like breeding and trading too. It makes your PKMN so much better (I feel) and I LOVE egg moves.

~

Can't wait to see you in the guild Celebi-Rose!

I love breeding too:-) I have a Sammurott and all the babies I have bred from it have known x scissor and Surf.
    I love raising pokemon from lv.one, it boosts there friendship and you can train em up from when they were first
    bred :-)
    I wanna get shinies so imma tryin to MM my japanese pokč's from gts. Im not patient enough tho...
    Oh an btw, if you wannna tyranitar and you have a jirachi to spare, look for an ace trainer called Sam, female, with a tyranitar called Sungyeol, lvl seventy two on gts:-)

I love MMing. In fact, at my art shop I just added shiny cards to the list of available works! You should check it out (Inferno Productions and in my sig) if you want to!

Anyways, we should trade DWF and Egg Move parents some time.

Hey, so it seems we have a new member. Welcome, Celebi-Rose!
    Anyways, if you need help learning with competitive battling, just come to me.
    I see you're quite the breeder, so that would really help in terms of getting the right natures and egg moves.
    And most people use online simulators to battle, though I prefer good-old fashioned Wifi (Using the games), so it doesn't really matter if your DS can't connect well. All you need is a computer and internet and you're all set
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

CoC-Cewl:-) I was on DW for the first time yesterday, but fsr my tablet logged me out of it before I had the chance too cstch any pokes, never mind female ones :-) also, do we have different timezones? I use gmt, the time joe merrick (serebii) uses, which is at the bottom of any serebii page on the fofum
    eon-i don't have a computer just a seven inch prestigio tablet lol, but I doz hav internetz connection:-)
    I will probs be breeding today, I will post any breeds on here. I am struugling with gl tho I can use gts freely, so for now I will say things like
    Lv one oshawott for a lv one torchic! Search for lv one male oshawott on gts and findi sam ac

This is just a demo adv, I will only do this here so only quild members can seee it:-)

Awesomeness. That sucks about DW though. You can easily find DWF on GTS though. And, many members here (probably) would love to have your awesome trades. +, Thanks so much for changing your signature!!!

BTW, I (on another forums) have a trade ready for a Japanese Charmander that knows Acrobatics! Also, I have the DWF Poliwag (which will evolve into Drizzle Abbility Politoed) in my PC.

Awesome, I will deffo cheeck that out.out :-)
    Awesum also about that charmander, I might y and get a charmander with acrobatics. What are u trading for it.
    it?
    Also, what are you looking for that Poliwag? Just curious lol:-)
    Oh, no neeed to sya thanks. I made the banner and insted the link cos this is a cool guild!

Awesome!

For the Chinese Charmander I am looking for a shiny Charmander or some DWF vulpix / DWF Ninetails

Hey! so I haven't posted in a bit, but i was just wondering if anybody was interested in an adamant cross chop lucario i bred. I'm looking for any DWF, but really don't care much about what i get, only that it's good
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

DWF....Shame, really, I like the look of your Pokčmon:-)
    You can always advertise in the trade forums if noone replies here.
    You breed? Great :-) Do you breed natures, egg moves IVs and such, or just enjoy breeding?
    I have a pokenom breeder app, which I *think* ttells youIvs.....

That's awesome: The app. Also, I breed mostly for shinies with MMing, and also Egg Moves, Natures, and abilities. I don't understand IVs so well... LOL- yeeaaaaaaah

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast