Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokeguard

Well, dont we already sorta have a war team? Eon, Me, ysmr, Savvy, and Zidshinin/Kierzor. Maybe we should just hold off though? Its really up to you you though...

~

400th Post!!!!!!!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Well, dont we already sorta have a war team? Eon, Me, ysmr, Savvy, and Zidshinin/Kierzor. Maybe we should just hold off though? Its really up to you you though...

~

400th Post!!!!!!!
    On the first post I only see 3 people listed. I asked Kieran and he said he would have to think about it.

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Yeah, I'd say that we should hold off the war. Just wait a bit, y'know?
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

@Savanny

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    On the first post I only see 3 people listed. I asked Kieran and he said he would have to think about it.
    That just says that because you and Zid/Kierzor haen't gotten tested yet.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

I wonder how to use shedinja correctly...............

Should I put it on a team, or build a team around it.....

Anyways, this thread is abandoned for hours. Wow...

I won't be on here for an unknown amount of time. I've had a death in my family and I've basically been thrown into a whirlwind within ten minutes.
    Charizard, please close my section of the shop please. I apologize for this everyone.
    Hope to see you all soon again.

| currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Oh my goodness... Savanny, we wish you our deepest apologies. We are all here for you. I am so sorry for your loss.

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Savanny, Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! I hope everything turns out fine. Gosh, that's insane. I'm so sorry, and hope that we'll see you again soon.

I'm so sorry for your loss Savanny. Please take as much time off as you need, and I'm sure inactivity won't be enforced on you. We'll hold off on the war, ok guys?
    And Zidshinsin, never use a Shedinja. Ever
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Ok, sounds good Eon.

Eon, because of Savanny's loss (I dont mean she lost I mean because she lost a family member), you will be advanced in the tourney.

Eon, because of Savanny's loss (I dont mean she lost I mean because she lost a family member), you will be advanced in the tourney.
    That's not too fair. You shouldn't say that until round one ends! Who's to say she won't be back by then? It's almost 2 weeks away!

Oh true... Well, I already did it and I wouldnt b back in 2 weeks if a member close to me passed. Though... maybe i would... IDK! We'll change it if she comes back! Besides, she has to caome back and win too. Eon's probably one of the stronges tin this guild, so.

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss Savanny. Please take as much time off as you need, and I'm sure inactivity won't be enforced on you. We'll hold off on the war, ok guys?
    And Zidshinsin, never use a Shedinja. Ever
    I'm not putting it in anything like my rain team, I'm just putting it in my mixed team to see what happens. So far it's doing really well.

never use a Shedinja. Ever
    I wouldn't say that. Well... Actually, it is kinda like a Aron with Endeavor. Pretty cheap... but also not so much because it is very easy to kill if u have the right pkmn. i prefer ninjask.

No, Eons right. The only reason why he is so well received is because of his perculiar ability. Other than that, just LOOK at his stats and movepool. Check this out from Smogon:

Shedinja isn't as hard to kill as many people think. Here comes a list of everything that destroys the shed bug: Fire-, Ghost-, Dark-, Rock-, and Flying-type damage-dealing moves; residual damage from sandstorm, hail, Spikes, and Stealth Rock; status effects such as poison, burn, and confusion; Leech Seed; Ghost-type Curse; Struggle; Struggle recoil; Life Orb recoil; Black Sludge; Sticky Barb; Doom Desire or Future Sight; Rough Skin or Iron Barbs; Mold Breaker and its variants (Turboblaze and Teravolt); and Bad Dreams.
    Last edited by ysmr97; 28th April 2013 at 4:38 AM.

I have a weak wifi signal at my grandmother's house. I've only been gone a day and you have already decided to remove me from the tournament? That is not fair at all. I planned to be back on Monday or Tuesday. So do not remove me from the tournament. While I am having a difficult time, I'm using Pokemon (White 2 in particular) to keep my mind off of grief. The tournament starts in two weeks. That is plenty of time for me to recover and come back.
    Goodbye for now.

Yea the tourney didn't even start yet. Don't remove him/her (Savanny are you a boy or girl?) Yet, it wouldn't be fair
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Savanny's a girl. Sorry Savanny! I'll put you back in right away!

@ysmr97

All of that's true and thats y he's terrible but wouldnt struggle not kill him becuz he is a ghost type? :P

Quote Originally Posted by ysmr97 View Post
    No, Eons right. The only reason why he is so well received is because of his perculiar ability. Other than that, just LOOK at his stats and movepool. Check this out from Smogon:

Shedinja isn't as hard to kill as many people think. Here comes a list of everything that destroys the shed bug: Fire-, Ghost-, Dark-, Rock-, and Flying-type damage-dealing moves; residual damage from sandstorm, hail, Spikes, and Stealth Rock; status effects such as poison, burn, and confusion; Leech Seed; Ghost-type Curse; Struggle; Struggle recoil; Life Orb recoil; Black Sludge; Sticky Barb; Doom Desire or Future Sight; Rough Skin or Iron Barbs; Mold Breaker and its variants (Turboblaze and Teravolt); and Bad Dreams.

Yeah, I think I will be switching it out for a Ninjask soon enough.

All of that's true and thats y he's terrible but wouldnt struggle not kill him becuz he is a ghost type? :P
    No, they're talking about his OWN struggle attack.

But it says "Struggle, struggle recoil," Implying that struggle recoil would kill him (true) and that struggle would kill him (false).

But it says "Struggle, struggle recoil," Implying that struggle recoil would kill him (true) and that struggle would kill him (false).
    Since Shedinja has 1 HP, this means that the Struggle will kill it. I don't think type really factors in recoil, it always does 25% recoil to all pokemon that use it no matter what type. and since Shedinja has 1 HP, the recoil will kill him despite his Ghost type/Wonder Guard combination.

I've returned home this afternoon and here is the story:
    Saturday morning my mom received a call from my grandmother that my great aunt was in the hospital, unable to breathe on her own, and not responding to anything around her. The doctors were saying her COPD was at stage 4 and she could die at any minute. So I had to scramble to pack and drive down to Crossett to have a chance to see her before the worst happened. I sat in the waiting room for hours until visiting times were available. She was in critical care, so the visiting times were only 10 minutes every 2 hours. Unfortunately I was unable to see my aunt that night because of the flood of visitors from my family, so I stayed at my grandmother's house that night and got up this morning to see her. Again, I was unable to see her, but the doctors were saying that she had woken up, and had eaten a little that morning. So things are looking more hopeful. I couldn't stay another day because I couldn't risk missing school, so I drove home today.
    Long story short, I'm exhausted but hopeful that she'll survive for a while longer.
    I would like my section of the shop to remain closed until the end of this week. I'd like it to be opened again this coming Saturday.
    I'll still battle on PS if anyone would like to practice before the tournament.
    Again, I apologize for not taking art requests and for bothering you with my personal issues. I'm back and I'd like things to be normal as they were before I left.

I'm terribly sorry Savanny. I hope this all passes for you.

Since Shedinja has 1 HP, this means that the Struggle will kill it. I don't think type really factors in recoil, it always does 25% recoil to all pokemon that use it no matter what type. and since Shedinja has 1 HP, the recoil will kill him despite his Ghost type/Wonder Guard combination.
    Urgh, you dont understand. I mean that when it is hit with a struggle attack from another PKMN he wouldn't die because struggle is a normal type attack! I understand the recoil thing.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast