Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokeguard

True, true. You just got unlucky with your comp. I look forward to destroying you in our next battle the next battle.

Thanks for teaching me the crossout! XD

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Wow, Pokegaurds been abandonned for like a day. My bad partially, I've been busy with school work! I'm back now, though!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

LOL Same. In unrelated news, for $1 I reserved pokemon X at target. Its like a preorder. I have priority wen i go to pick it up and i think i get something cool in the game or like a giftcard to target or somethang. woot woot! XD Luminoooooooooooooooo... Wen can u battle?

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    In unrelated news, for $1 I reserved pokemon X at target. Its like a preorder. I have priority wen i go to pick it up and i think i get something cool in the game or like a giftcard to target or somethang. woot woot! XD
    Lol that wasn't smart! This isn't the days of Gen I and II, where all that differed were some Pokemon in each version. Every game since has been setting the 2 versions apart even more! (bar DP) R/S had 2 separate story lines, Black and White had different CITIES, and BW2 had huge aesthetic differences. All you've seen is Xerneas and Yveltal, and you shouldn't reserve a game based on this little amount of information! XD
    Last edited by ysmr97; 9th May 2013 at 4:14 AM.

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Quote Originally Posted by ysmr97 View Post
    Lol that wasn't smart! This isn't the days of Gen I and II, where all that differed were some Pokemon in each version. Every game since has been setting the 2 versions apart even more! (bar DP) R/S had 2 separate story lines, Black and White had different CITIES, and BW2 had huge aesthetic differences. All you've seen is Xerneas and Yveltal, and you shouldn't reserve a game based on this little amount of information! XD
    Well X and Y is going to be released at the same time around the world, and we have seen the new trainers and gameplay and some of the Pokemon. It looks good but looks can be deceiving, and the sequel to X and Y is most likely going to be Z or W or even someting to do with genes. Plus who knows new types might be released so it is good to get hyped and reserve it.

Created by Inferno Productions

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    Well X and Y is going to be released at the same time around the world, and we have seen the new trainers and gameplay and some of the Pokemon. It looks good but looks can be deceiving, and the sequel to X and Y is most likely going to be Z or W or even someting to do with genes. Plus who knows new types might be released so it is good to get hyped and reserve it.
    No, I'm not saying he shouldn't have reserved them, I'm saying he shouldn't have made his choice between X and Y so early.

I dont care! The games are very similar, always. The two cities ib Black and White and BW2 were similar, one bought things one battled pkmn. They both had towers. And the RS storylines weree so similar. They just wore different colored clothes! LOL I dont like to base my opinion off of anything more than what I know when I have an oppurtunity to buy it (in this case a reservation) and there's a 1/2 chance that I got the better game, if there's even a difference at all/

Lumino! U were on and then... sob sob Can u battle today? I cant over the weekend/monday cuz of a vacation and then school

I'm just saying, these can be even MORE different than the past games, so buyer beware XD

Nowadays, since two games from the same gen can be so different, I often find myself buying both of them. XD

I can't wait to see how different the new pokemon games will be.

Me either. They're gunna be SICKKKK!

Hey, sorry if I am being pushy here but wouldn't it hurt to add new ranks for knights and rebels. Like, for the knight division 'Lugia rank' and for the rebel division 'Yveltal rank' because Lugia and Yveltal bare quite a close resemblance. Oh, I might be able to squeeze time to battle on PS but not for long.

Created by Inferno Productions

Well, considering that nobody has passed the second rank, no, we aren't going to be adding new ranks for some time now. And Okay. Ill be on for quite some time becuz I dont have much HW.

Agreed. And also, it wouldn't be Yveltal, because he doesn't have any spritework.

Truth. Plus, I like our top ranks. Im up for PS if anyone else is up for it.

Sorry, but I can't PS. I'm SOOOOOOO close to completing the Unova Dex! Zedshinin, do you still have the Lapras?

Got the Deoxysys WiFi event. So sick. I cant PS over the weekend or on monday cuz i have a vacation and then a field trip (again). I love this end of the year sh*t. LOL We do so much work but sometimes classes are so awesome.

Lol I'm restarting my Black 2 over and over so I can get all 4 forms XD
    Last edited by ysmr97; 10th May 2013 at 8:55 PM.

Sweet! Get extras for trading in the shop... And for me XD I have a sick rain team setup and im making it on wifi instead of PS!

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Sweet! Get extras for trading in the shop... And for me XD I have a sick rain team setup and im making it on wifi instead of PS!
    You can borrow my B2 after I'm done if you want...

LOL no is fine

Lol are ya sure bro?

Yeah. I feel like the guild is slowing down. Itll pop back up in the summer. I thought wed be more pumped for the tourney but GUESS NOT lol. Anyone play Borderlands 2? Just got back into tht game. The DLCs are sick. Got a skin pack that makes me look like fire- lol.

You guys, I was thinking we could do an event of sorts. I will create a circle of participants. Everyone must pass a cool DWF to the person they're assigned. Everone will retrieve sumtin and everyone will give! Sounds coo, right?

Hi everyone, I'm going to be leaving Pokeguard. I went inactive a while ago. Since i'm active again, I think i'm going to TEG. I miss being able to be in many guild activities, and I've lost contact with my friends from TEG while not being there. I hope to become a better battler, and learn the ways of the new guild. Thank you for hopefully understanding. -Emii

my xat avvie (c) me
    {~Friend Safari : GHOST : Pumpkaboo | Golurk | Lampent~}
    {~Total self-caught shinies: 92~} {~Most recent shiny : shiny Heatran(OR SR)~}
    {~3DS FC : 4012-3813-9306 IGN Emii(Y version/OR version)~}

Join TEF in the Guild section! Click here!

Clan hoping is pretty annoying...

Whatever tho. Its not like u did anything here anyways i guess. GL wherever u go.

Lumino, cant battle till wednesday.

OMG 4 NEW POKEMON REVEALED!!!!! What're all your thoughts on them?

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast