Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokeguard

Idk... Keldeo is pretty great as well!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Leaders I'm going to try and get Pokemon showdown because I don't want to disappoint you like I did last time

Created by Inferno Productions

OMG dont worry about it! :-D First, ur one of two ppl in the guild who advertise in ur signature! (me as the other) and Pokemon Showdown isnt a download, just a website, so u dont need to try it but if u do, awesome! Awesome job by the way. Good work lumino!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Competitively? I think that all of them have their own niche. I do think that Keldeo and Terrakion are quite powerful, though.
    Shiny Hunting Target:
    Shiny Hunting Progress: 0 MM

Same here. The end part, that is. I dont favor Cobalion too greatly.

Tourney to be held in early May. See ya then!

EDIT: You guys, we need activity desperately! We're nearing the end if we don't keep posting and battling and all!
    Last edited by Chapter; 13th April 2013 at 10:53 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Mods have threatened pulling the plug. Me and Chapter will start contacting inactive members soon.

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

We may merge with another guild if they accept.... I'll see you guys there of that's what it comes to. (ysmr and the other leader have to agree so, we'll see. also, everyone will keep they're membership and positions; several co-leaders [4, I think,] and a ton more members. See ya there if it comes to that). Don't worry yet: they haven't agreed yet and it won't be so bad if they agree.

WE ARE NOT PULLING THE PLUG, I just thought it would before to tell our more loyal and active members.

EDIT: ysmr agreed, so now it's up to the other guild.

This is NOT the death of Pokegaurd, more like a REBIRTH!!!!!! I think that a good name could be 'Pokegaurd Resistance."

So if we do merge, would the system with points and all that mumbo jumbo stay the same?
    And that would mean more jobs open, like battle tutors, EV trainers, breeders, cloners,, rng, etc...
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

I would assume so. Me, Chapter, and the 2 leaders of PR will talk this out.

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW
    So if we do merge, would the system with points and all that mumbo jumbo stay the same?
    And that would mean more jobs open, like battle tutors, EV trainers, breeders, cloners,, rng, etc...
    Well... Yes and no. The point system may change, but there would definitely be more jobs. A merge is not the end, though.

Okay wait, does anyone drink soda? It's like mixing Sprite and Pepsi into a single cup. It's not a new drink, just a mixture of two awesome sodas into one that'll be even better. (Shut up! It's the best analogy I could think of XD)

Lmao that's a GREAT analogy!!!

I'm pretty excited for this merge if it does go underway. The more the merrier!
    Shiny Hunting Target:
    Shiny Hunting Progress: 0 MM

Awesome! Glad you think so

sorry I dont go on that much. just heard about the merge. What I dont want is to change the name. Also please start the ancient division because of this. I will help chapter and ymsr

Credit to Chapter of Charizard for the awesome pic!

Flygon, the ancient division is completely unnecessary right now! We only have like 3 or 4 active members.

Yeah, Flygon, we need the Ancients now less than ever! Plus, EonDragonFTW would probably be the leader of the Ancients Division because he has a position in the guild. Either way we wouldn't need it because it ALSO looks like there will be a merge. Plus, you've been very inactive.

Anyways, I am not going to share the news of the merge because I don't want to upset anyone or excite anyone in case it does or doesn't go down. Ysmr, hear that? Don't share anythang yet. :P

I won't. PM me all news. Maybe me you Wolf Darkfire and the other leader start a group PM?

Sure thang. BTW- I'll compose a list and post it here of inactive and active members. Active members will be transferred. Few exceptions will be made-

Sounds great. I saw today Buuz quit. I find him extremely rude. He just 100% stops posting cuz he 'doesn't feel like having anything to do with the clan." He's always been annoying.

I know he VMed me but I dont think hes annoying I like him. He was annoying when he quit, but he isn't annoying... if that makes sense.

Artakhaguild, a guild that I made art for, has also offered a merge where we join his guild and PG members can take positions in there. Seems pretty cool. You guys should check it out if we don't merge. :-P

Nice. And I've looked at Artakhaguiled. They're locked, with 0 members. I for one want a merge. I want them to kinda get back to us. Who else needs to agree?

Well, we can't form a riot and bang against the prison warden's door. Reference! Anyone anyone.... Thought not... LOL- Artakhaguild isn't closed.

No one... XD and Artakhaguild hasn't been posted on once! It might as well be.

That's because he needs to post the leaders. Dude, trust me. He isn't ready! He has to edit it and I need to finishe the userbars! Duh...

Well, before we go or... not... Anyone wanna battle today? XD

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast