Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokeguard

So what kinda of group is this? Like a role play group, or something. Just wondering

OMG 4 NEW POKEMON REVEALED!!!!! What're all your thoughts on them?
    OMG i need to see them! Shoot!
    So what kinda of group is this? Like a role play group, or something. Just wondering
    A competitive battling, trading, breeding, talking, and overall, video game group and thread.

EDIT: Ilike the region name. Man, the PKMN are sick! The grass one WILL be on my ultimate team. And, the only one i dislike is the lizard, WHICH IS THE REGION MASCOT. ;-;
    Last edited by Chapter; 11th May 2013 at 10:43 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Username: Shadow1624
    Knights or Rebels: Rebels
    Wi-fi, PO, or Showdown (also post the usernames for PO and showdown): None yet
    Any jobs you are interested in?: any
    Referers?: just found the thread

I try it out, not really use to the site yet either

Accepted! Gogoat is MINE Chapter, so step off bro!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Sorry for the inactivity, gentlemen. I've been a busy bee the past few days. I still haven't had my tournament battle but whenever Eon is ready he can message me.

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

So how does this work exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1624 View Post
    So how does this work exactly?
    It's pretty simple, Shadow 1624.
    A guild is where you join a club/group/family/whatever name you wish to call it, and you battle people in the guild to earn points and work your way up the ranks. It's also a great way to get into competitive battling and learn the ropes. The guild also offers services like breeding, EV training, art, etc. for its members. For example, Chapter of Charizard and I both do art requests in the guild's art shop, Inferno Productions. Guild members get priority on my wait list, so waiting for an art request to be completed is significantly shorter.
    Even if you aren't into competitive battling, casual battles are also done. If battling period isn't your thing, you're still welcome to be a part of the guild and offer whatever services you feel you are best at offering.
    Really, it's up to you to figure out what niche you'll play here if you decide to stay. But if you need any help, send me a friend request and VM/PM me.

| currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    It's pretty simple, Shadow 1624.
    A guild is where you join a club/group/family/whatever name you wish to call it, and you battle people in the guild to earn points and work your way up the ranks. It's also a great way to get into competitive battling and learn the ropes. The guild also offers services like breeding, EV training, art, etc. for its members. For example, Chapter of Charizard and I both do art requests in the guild's art shop, Inferno Productions. Guild members get priority on my wait list, so waiting for an art request to be completed is significantly shorter.
    Even if you aren't into competitive battling, casual battles are also done. If battling period isn't your thing, you're still welcome to be a part of the guild and offer whatever services you feel you are best at offering.
    Really, it's up to you to figure out what niche you'll play here if you decide to stay. But if you need any help, send me a friend request and VM/PM me.
    I'm always up to trying new things. May take me awhile to get use to this, but I'll try.

Awesome! Lumino, Seriously, im ready wen u r. OVER THE WEEKEND I GOT A NEW MAC COMPUTER! AHHHH! I still cant do my art on it tho only my desktop. It also doesnt use PS well but Ill be able to do tht on my desktop too. Its internet connection is signifigcantly better than my laptop tho so that awesome.

Sorry i havent been doing too much art. Yesterday my car set on fire and it had to got to the shop. Its fixed now but im really tired and today i went to new jersey. Im pretty tired.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Awesome! Lumino, Seriously, im ready wen u r. OVER THE WEEKEND I GOT A NEW MAC COMPUTER! AHHHH! I still cant do my art on it tho only my desktop. It also doesnt use PS well but Ill be able to do tht on my desktop too. Its internet connection is signifigcantly better than my laptop tho so that awesome.

Sorry i havent been doing too much art. Yesterday my car set on fire and it had to got to the shop. Its fixed now but im really tired and today i went to new jersey. Im pretty tired.
    How'd it catch on fire?

I really can't wait until the next round of the tourney. I'm so bored all alone XD

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

How'd it catch on fire?
    The brake went like, out of control and overheated.

@ysmr

ikr? I really want to battle lumino i want no autoadvances (anymore) and omfg zidshinin and flygon u need to contact each other at least a t all

The brake went like, out of control and overheated.

@ysmr

ikr? I really want to battle lumino i want no autoadvances (anymore) and omfg zidshinin and flygon u need to contact each other at least a t all
    Sounds like my car

Sounds like my car
    Oh shoot, really? We got out in time to see it tho, so we poured out all of our water and stuff on it and called AAA.
    Hey, anyone want to battle?

IM BACK!! XD sorry that I wasn't around I was too preoccupied studying for my science mock exams which I obviously aced. So I might be able to battle against you Chapter and what'sup new recruit Shadow!

Created by Inferno Productions

I won a battle against Lumino Lucario. Great game, d00d.

Oh shoot, really? We got out in time to see it tho, so we poured out all of our water and stuff on it and called AAA.
    Hey, anyone want to battle?
    I wasnt around when mine happened lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    IM BACK!! XD sorry that I wasn't around I was too preoccupied studying for my science mock exams which I obviously aced. So I might be able to battle against you Chapter and what'sup new recruit Shadow!
    nm you?

I will have like, several loads off of my back on saterday so expect more activity then. See you guys tmrw

See ya later

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    I won a battle against Lumino Lucario. Great game, d00d.
    Well it wasn't an official drizzle battle but who's complaining

Created by Inferno Productions

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario View Post
    Well it wasn't an official drizzle battle but who's complaining
    Well I could have stopped the game and used my Drizzle team if that's what you'd wanted. I was testing my trick room team.

Trick room teaams are tough to make.

NO, I WILL NOT PRESS ALT+F4! XD It closes your tab I do it to ma friends all of the time.

Lumino, I may be able to battle later today.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been commenting much, I've had a busy week or 2. Anyways, after a bunch of snooping, I've found the OFFICIAL Pokemon X & Y website!!! Use the thing in the top left corner to navigate!

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/root/

Sorry for inactivity guys. My exams are over now, and school's slowing down, so I'll be able to be on more. I kinda expected to lose due to inactivity. Good puck to whoever is in the tourney
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

@EonDragonFTW

It's still you bro! XD
    Last edited by ysmr97; 15th May 2013 at 11:49 PM.

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast