Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Pokeguard

COC Sorry, DS charging so cant see lol As for names I can think of

Blaze which is Pinites last form
    Zorark-Shadow

cmon guys be active!!!!

Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

My team 1 OU (Pokeguard Knights):
    Uxie - screener
    Elektross - Volt switcher + Sp.atk sweeper
    Scizor - Fast as a bullet killer
    Lucario - swords dance + Bullet punch
    Gallade – atk sweeper
    Blastoise – Rapid spinner + dragontail

My team 2 OU (Pokeguard Knights 2):
    Latios – screener + sp.atk sweeper
    Lucario – sp.atk sweeper + nasty plot
    Electivire – All rounder + life orb
    Escaviler – choice band sweeper
    Empoleon – substitute + agility + grass knot
    Dragonite – multiscale + dragondance + outrage + extreme speed

Created by Inferno Productions

Quote Originally Posted by 55afrothunder
    cmon guys be active!!!!
    That's not something you're allowed to enforce. I know that you're a veteran to Serebii but you're brand new to the guild, which gives you even less authority. This is considered spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumino Lucario
    My team 1 OU (Pokeguard Knights):
    Uxie - screener
    Elektross - Volt switcher + Sp.atk sweeper
    Scizor - Fast as a bullet killer
    Lucario - swords dance + Bullet punch
    Gallade – atk sweeper
    Blastoise – Rapid spinner + dragontail

My team 2 OU (Pokeguard Knights 2):
    Latios – screener + sp.atk sweeper
    Lucario – sp.atk sweeper + nasty plot
    Electivire – All rounder + life orb
    Escaviler – choice band sweeper
    Empoleon – substitute + agility + grass knot
    Dragonite – multiscale + dragondance + outrage + extreme speed
    Both of those seem really interesting. I used Eelektross in my BW playthrough, but never competitively. I think I may have to try him. And, IDK how Gallade isn't in OU. I can understand Blastoise for UU, but Gallade has insane attack and a unique typing.

And, afrothunder, I can test you. Any day from 5:00 - 8:00 EST I can go onto PS. Or, any time on weekends.
    Last edited by Chapter; 4th June 2013 at 9:36 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Hey COC have you started the little cup tourney thread yet
    Edit:also I can't use chatango on my Ipad

Best Legendarys.

The original fire starters. please challenge me FC:2108-9433-6376

Oh, okay. Well, chatango isnt mandatory so, whatever. And, no, the tourney hasn't started. ysmr97 has to battle me by Sunday or I win the current tourney. Then we'll do a Little Cup tourney during July or late June.

@afrothunder
    I can battle on PS whenever you want. I'm pretty good, though, so caution... XD I'm joking. I'm only good, not very good. ull probably beat me XD But, you only need to defeat 5 pkmn to win. U can lose, and still win, if you kill 5 of my 6 pkmn.

Another thing, I'm going to be holding a raffle for Pokemon Teams on PS or Single, really cool Wi-Fi PKMN.

Just say that you want to enter, and say a number with ur entry. There's no special form for it, so, yah.
    Pick a number, one thru twenty. Some #'s have prizes, some don't. It's more likely to find a PS team, than a PKMN, so good luck! BTW, it costs nothing to enter so you may as well!

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    Oh, okay. Well, chatango isnt mandatory so, whatever. And, no, the tourney hasn't started. ysmr97 has to battle me by Sunday or I win the current tourney. Then we'll do a Little Cup tourney during July or late June.

@afrothunder
    I can battle on PS whenever you want. I'm pretty good, though, so caution... XD I'm joking. I'm only good, not very good. ull probably beat me XD But, you only need to defeat 5 pkmn to win. U can lose, and still win, if you kill 5 of my 6 pkmn.

Another thing, I'm going to be holding a raffle for Pokemon Teams on PS or Single, really cool Wi-Fi PKMN.

Just say that you want to enter, and say a number with ur entry. There's no special form for it, so, yah.
    Pick a number, one thru twenty. Some #'s have prizes, some don't. It's more likely to find a PS team, than a PKMN, so good luck! BTW, it costs nothing to enter so you may as well!
    What time in July? because I have to do Work experience between July 1 and 12. So I would be away for 2 weeks but don't let that stop you.

Created by Inferno Productions

What time in July? because I have to do Work experience between July 1 and 12. So I would be away for 2 weeks but don't let that stop you.
    Eh, whatever works best for the participants.

YSMR97! WE BATTLE NOW! DX DX

Btw, afrothunder lost the war battle and is not on the team, and may be leaving the guild.

Lumino, why dont u try out for the war team?

And, WHERE THE F*** IS EON!
    ;-;

Closed due to inactivity of the holder of the OP (ysmr), this may be reopened depending

Default Pokeguard

Hi, everyone. It's me, Chapter of Charizard, saying goodbye for the last time. This guild, considered by certain veterans to be the new Pokeforce, was a home for members new and familiar with competitive battling. I don't think that the first guild I've ever led could have been more successful. I am so please with how this place turned out, I am just giving a huge thanks to certain members that really held this place together in dark times. EonDragonFTW, Lumino Lucario, Shadow1624, and jrs all deserve a huge thank you. I feel privileged to be with such awesomeness gathered in one guild. But, know, that this isn't the end! I am friends with most, if not all, of you. I hope to see you in a new guild I'll be owning and leading called The Inferno Faction, will once again be partnered with my Art Shop: Inferno Productions. I hope I'll see a lot of you there! Also, I'd like to thank ysmr97, as an awesome Clan Leader, The Pokemon Resistance, and specifically, from PR, Darkfire. Darkfire, you are truly awesome.

This is out of the blue, but this is strange for me. School ended for me today, and so will my first ever guild! Anyways...

The Chatango/Xat weren't used much so it won't be a big change with those shut down, but this guild, and the Pokeguard Tournaments, will be gone. Bye, fellow guild members- I hope we can keep in touch!

P.S. Remember to check out The Inferno Faction! I hope we can all see each other there again!

~Chapter of Charizard
    Last edited by Chapter; 18th June 2013 at 9:56 PM.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829