Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BW Rivals thread

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    There's no indication we'll see any of them, and since there are no competitions going on there's no reason to either.
    No tournaments/competitions don't meant to be not appearing, maybe notable Unova Rivals will help Ash and co. against Team Plasma.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Started by Crawdauntpro.

Trip is my baby, don't hurt or insult him!

BEST ANIME IN 2013 : DANGANRONPA THE ANIMATION.

Most of them would be a liability rather than an asset.

I just want more development character for each rivals
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Started by Crawdauntpro.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    The real question is how did they let him continue even though he only had 5.
    Why wouldn't they? It didn't give Kotetsu any advantage so it's not like he was cheating. Why deny the audience the rest of the show? I mean that's what it is, entertainment, fun and games ect. I wonder how important winning a league even is. Virgil did that just to test the strength of his rescue team, he doesn't care about the trophy and most like after a while no one will care about him either. And Ash himself has said that winning a league wouldn't make him a Pokemon master. Honestly, the goal in Pokemon is meaningless as f*ck, we should just concentrate on the journey, that's what really matters and will have the largest impact. I mean what's the reason Ash travels to new regions? To see new things and to meet new people and Pokemon. And then he always happens to find out that there's a league coming up, welp, might as well take the challenge.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 5th February 2013 at 8:31 AM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I hope Trip, Burgundy and Georgia get their last episode(s) of final development after the Plasma conflict. Their last appearances weren't the best, I mean they all lost in the first round of their respective tournaments. If we had another tournament I wouldn't mind seeing Stephan, Iris, Cilan, Bianca or Cameron losing in the first rounds instead of them. They are used as first round fall guys way too commonly.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I hope Trip, Burgundy and Georgia get their last episode(s) of final development after the Plasma conflict. Their last appearances weren't the best, I mean they all lost in the first round of their respective tournaments. If we had another tournament I wouldn't mind seeing Stephan, Iris, Cilan, Bianca or Cameron losing in the first rounds instead of them. They are used as first round fall guys way too commonly.
    Nah, I agree with your idea. But I am not sure there'll be another tournament again :/, I think rivals maybe meet N or helping Ash and his friends against Team Plasma
    Started by Crawdauntpro.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234