View Poll Results: Are you a bounty hunter(pokemon style)?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I am a bounty hunter(pokemon style)

5 55.56%
  • no I am not a bounter hunter(pokemon style)

4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: pokedigijedi's bounty board

Cool pokedigijedi's bounty board

ATTENTION BOUNTY HUNTERS!!!

Here are some pokemon i want dead or alive complete with specific nature if there is one i want and gender although a few i dont care what gender i get as you can tell. i also put specific moves i would like to get. as you will see at the bottom is what i am offering as is my friend code.

1.dw kriketot/kricketune(adamant/jolly or something similar please)

2.dw poochyena(can be either male or female) lv 1 with the move crunch and an adamant nature.

3.dwf Farfetch’d adamant leaf blade

4.dwf Psyduck

5.dwf Growlithe lonely or naughty

6.dwf Girafirag mirror coat

7.dwf Vulpix modest dark pulse

8. dwf Poliwag modest

9.dw Elekid lonely or naughty cross chop

10. dw Spearow adamant steel wing

11. dwf Ledyba thunderpunch

12. dwf Wingull modest

13. dw Hoppip bounce

14.dwf Tropius female

15. dwf Chatot modest nasty plot

16. dw Seel modest

17. dwf Golden/Seaking

18. dwf Magikarp adamant bounce

19. dw Barboach

20. dwfRelicanth adamant(preferbly though ill accept any nature that is benefitial)

21. dwf Buizel

22.Finneon sweet kiss

23. dwf Carvannah dark pulse

24. dwf Shellos

25. dwf Spoink

26. dwf Abra female

27. dwf Sabeleye

28.dwf Spiritomb pain split

29. dwf Mankey adamant thunderpunch

30. dwf Torkoal stealth rock

31. dwfMagby thunderpunch

32. dwf Bagon outrage

That is it for now

Offering(by breeding):

1.Crunch riolu(now with a chance for a dream world ability if you wish NO promises that i will get a dwf though i will try if you request)

2. close combat and crunch teddiursa

3. dw lickitung

4. dw zubat

5. zorua

6.brave bird and roost murkrow (that is including dwf murkrow)

7.dw oddish

8. dw mawile

9.dw hippopotas .

10. dw dratini

11. slakoth with body slam and adamant nature

black version friend code: 1077-0052-0340
    white 2 friend code: 5415-7722-6189
    good hunting when you get the pokemon from my want list contact me from here or by private message or whatever method you prefer (except for email ofcourse) and i wil try to get hold of you as soon as i can and get your your reward as soon as possible.
    Last edited by pokedigijedi; 12th February 2013 at 8:16 PM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

hello any bounty hunters out there?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

added a poll bar

edited the list so that it makes some sense and so that there is a new pokemon i want who took slakoths place at no.1. also added slakoth itself to my offering section. good hunting folks.

you know in hindsight i wish i wouldve added a 3rd option to that pollbar dont know why i didnt i mean come on what was i thinking? oh well live and learn.

bump up
    oh and disney shut down lucasarts cue annoying controversy

Hello.Nice shop you got here. I have a dwf abra in custody XD I would like a dwf murkrow in exchange plz
    Last edited by Jorge565; 8th April 2013 at 9:03 AM.
    3ds FC :0490-7057-3236 IGN: Jorge

Hey i got a dwf abra i will trade to you if you have a shiny lugia
    Black 2 FC:1936 8493 5115
    Shinny's

Events

My team:

CHECK OUT THIS SHOP!!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Toxicated-area!

Quote Originally Posted by offbeatbass View Post
    Hey i got a dwf abra i will trade to you if you have a shiny lugia
    Yeeeaaaah nothing personal but i am never that lucky the only shiny legendaries i got where all from events you know entei raikou and suicune from that one event they had for gen 4. and besides i really dont like trading my legendaries for some odd reason i dont know why.