Welcome to Urban Armory Graphics. If you are looking for badass graphics done by a professional graphic designer with over thirteen years of Adobe Photoshop experience, you have come to the right place. In my constant pursuit to increase my skills and broaden my portfolio, I find practice and experimentation yield new approaches and insight. In addition, I just recently acquired the latest edition of Photoshop CS6 and I want to put it to good use while learning its new mechanics. And in the meantime, you derive the benefit of having excellent graphics to use however you would like.
So we both win.
- All of Serebii's standard forum rules must be followed. Obviously what goes on in here is no exception.
- Only five active requests will be taken at a time. If your request was not fulfilled, it is likely because you requested when the request capacity was at its maximum and the waiting list was full. Wait until I have completed requests before posting and trying again.
- Once your request has been fulfilled, download it and upload it on your own hosting site. This is mainly to prevent the loss of the image or broken links in the event I delete it off of my Ultradyne Photobucket account.
- All images need to be provided by you in the form of direct links, and they should be as big as possible and have good quality. I may also modify and manipulate the images you provide in a variety of ways. Small images cannot be scaled up (they blur). In addition, I have the creative liberty to substitute or add other images in if I feel they are better than what you selected or help enhance the image.
- I will not be held responsible for any images that you did not get permission to use from the original artist. Keep in mind many people who make images on DeviantArt do not want you using their art.
- I reserve the right to turn down any request for any reason.
- You can only request from here once every week. Also, only one request may be made at a time. If you attempt to make multiple requests at once, I will only take the first.
- Give credit where you use the image.
- Do not get impatient. I have a life outside the forum and good art takes time.
- I am not accepting worker applications at this time.
- With regards to selecting color schemes, it is best to select colors that are next to each other in the spectrum, such as yellow/orange/red or blue/green. Selections like pink, green, and brown all together typically do not look as good and do not mix well, but I will work with it if you really want it that way. But black and white go well with pretty much any color combination. If you are unsure, leave it all to me, I will handle the details and make it look badass.
- The specific fonts I use will generally try to fit the theme of the banner. If you want me to use a specific font, I do not mind downloading it to use in your banner, as long as you provide a link in the "Notes" section of the request form.
- I do not know where or how you are going to use the image, but remember to keep sig limits and sizing limits in mind. I will make anything of any size provided I have the tools and resources necessary, but the rest is up to you.
Spoiler:- Fragmentation Banners:
Spoiler:- Dark Banners:
Spoiler:- Post-Apocalyptic Banners:
Spoiler:- Surreal Banners:
Spoiler:- Tech Banners:
Spoiler:- Animated Banners: