Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 400

Thread: Elemental Strike

  1. #151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Is it for wifi or po and ps
    and you have to battle Zilla to try out


    oh and changing the pokemon to virzion special set



    Calm Mind set
    Leftovers/Life orb
    Calm Mind
    Giga Drain
    focus blast
    hp fire

    ok guys lets make a team around this and weather can be used

    Sp. Defensive tar 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Pursuit
    ~ Crunch
    ~ Fire Blast / Superpower / Stone Edge

    Hmm lets start with one poke I had in mind.
    Virizion's main weakness is Lati@s & Reuniclus. T-tar will easily eliminate those threats (except Reuni inside TR) by trapping them with pursuit or kill them immediately with Crunch. Virizion also helps t-tar dealing with Politoed, Gliscor, & etc.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Too many pokes to do a team ooon O.o Let's just do one.

    I vote Virizion more fun.

    nevermind just realized what was going on. btw xat down for me

    I reccommend hp ice > fire

    if xat is acting wierd for u and u registered just sign back in.
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 12th February 2013 at 3:13 AM.
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  3. #153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla! View Post
    Too many pokes to do a team ooon O.o Let's just do one.

    I vote Virizion more fun.
    Lol we already started

    Your name:Woebegonenick
    Your rank: all powerfully leader
    Who you battle:Anak
    Win or lose:lose
    Score:2-0
    comments: that miss but gg

    ok and to add on to this team I would like to put

    Specially Defensive
    248hp/28spa/232spd with lefts
    volt switch
    hydro pump
    will o wisp
    pain split

    Helps with the ice beams and focus blast directed towards virizion and helps with the stall so virizion can come down and sweep mid game or late game after we get rid of all those latios and latias with tar

    and another one is

    scarf to help with those skamory counters


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    No posts in a while
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  5. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    ok and to add on to this team I would like to put

    Specially Defensive
    248hp/28spa/232spd with lefts
    volt switch
    hydro pump
    will o wisp
    pain split

    Helps with the ice beams and focus blast directed towards virizion and helps with the stall so virizion can come down and sweep mid game or late game after we get rid of all those latios and latias with tar

    and another one is

    scarf to help with those skamory counters
    For the team, I would prefer using scarf zone over rotom just to add steel typing to take an outrage, and also removes annoying steel types such as scizor, skarm, ferro, forry, and weakened rachi.

  6. #156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakBae View Post
    For the team, I would prefer using scarf zone over rotom just to add steel typing to take an outrage, and also removes annoying steel types such as scizor, skarm, ferro, forry, and weakened rachi.
    Hm ok well since we are adding Zone let me get are dragon in there

    4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly nature
    choice band or Substitute + Swords Dance with leftovers
    sub
    sword dance
    outrage
    earthquake

    A good sand sweeper for our team we got ice protect and mag so why not dragmag to help out


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nowwhere and everywhere
    Posts
    942

    Default

    So we have Chomp, Scarf Zone, and Virizion.

    I am going to suggest Jellicent, using a standard set, so cover weaknesses for other members, and add a bit of general defense.

    I will did up the acutally set later....
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

    The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

    Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

  8. #158

    Default

    Oh and guys we are now thread is up and stuff so get your battles done
    and r3 of the tounrey will now start


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  9. #159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    So we have Chomp, Scarf Zone, and Virizion.

    I am going to suggest Jellicent, using a standard set, so cover weaknesses for other members, and add a bit of general defense.

    I will did up the acutally set later....
    yea good point, without any terrak checks scarf terrakion will run rampant on this team.

  10. #160

    Default

    Scarf CHomp, scarf Zone, Virizion and Jellicent and TTar for the rocks.
    (HMM) Idk... Maybe a physical attacking Metagross... Idk for what though... Maybe an agility set? Wait no... (HMM)




  11. #161

    Default

    Hm ok How about some gegar action in there

    Oh and third round of the tourney is up go get your battles done and post in the tourney thread please


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  12. #162

    Default

    HMMMMMM i think this 3 pokes is all we currently have (CMIIW):


    How about adding this little dude for the team? to cover the weaknesses against Terrak, +2 Breloom, Conk, CB Scizor, & sp.def rachi.

    Here is the set that I use for quite a while.

    Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Poison Heal
    EVs: 244 HP / 116 Def / 148 Spd
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Fling
    - Protect
    - Acrobatics
    - Earthquake

  13. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakBae View Post
    HMMMMMM i think this 3 pokes is all we currently have (CMIIW):


    How about adding this little dude for the team? to cover the weaknesses against Terrak, +2 Breloom, Conk, CB Scizor, & sp.def rachi.

    Here is the set that I use for quite a while.



    Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Poison Heal
    EVs: 244 HP / 116 Def / 148 Spd
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Fling
    - Protect
    - Acrobatics
    - Earthquake
    Ok gliscor seems good what should we add next a spinner or something


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    We need to get them members a joinin lol
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nowwhere and everywhere
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Ugh Spinners. Um...shoot I suck with spinners, so I don't really know. Howver I do know that specially defensive Cruel can be fun to use.

    Side note: How well does that Gliscor set work for you Anak? I have always wanted to use something like that but never got around to it.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

    The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

    Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

  16. #166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    Ugh Spinners. Um...shoot I suck with spinners, so I don't really know. Howver I do know that specially defensive Cruel can be fun to use.

    Side note: How well does that Gliscor set work for you Anak? I have always wanted to use something like that but never got around to it.
    Its works really well, in fact the set is made to counter Breloom, since this team combination is also a bit weak against Breloom.
    With 148 spe EV it can outspeed jolly loom and smack their overconfident *** with stab-Acrobatics, I mean who expects an acrobatics coming from a Gliscor who has poison heal? It also bait Amonguss & hit em hard with acc.
    So yea, thats the mushroom killer for you :I

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nowwhere and everywhere
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakBae View Post
    Its works really well, in fact the set is made to counter Breloom, since this team combination is also a bit weak against Breloom.
    With 148 spe EV it can outspeed jolly loom and smack their overconfident *** with stab-Acrobatics, I mean who expects an acrobatics coming from a Gliscor who has poison heal? It also bait Amonguss & hit em hard with acc.
    So yea, thats the mushroom killer for you :I
    Sweet. Personally I love using Gliscor, since it is great for doing multiple things at once, and I definately need get that set on a team, and I would say it should be on this team as well.

    As for that spinner, I would say Starmie, to give us a secondary Ice resist, since we would have three ice weaknesses if we add gliscor.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

    The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

    Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Made some new smexy buttons for all of us will add the league on when Nick is done. Might make a Tournament link too.

    Buttons:







    Links:

    [*IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Qoa3U7I.gif[/IMG]

    [*IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Z5S4Qrv.gif[/IMG]

    [*IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sw1hTiT.gif[/IMG]


    Reminder: Remove the * when putting the code in your signature.
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 18th February 2013 at 3:07 PM.
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  19. #169

    Default

    Cool beans one I get my sig all set up I will add those buttons and please give anak 7 more points for doing another main banner for us


    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Going to make all the buttons animated so wait a bit before putting them in your signatures.
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Hey everybody ^_^ I'm back and ready to go

    Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do

    Welcome to the clan all new members, good to have you here

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Fixing up the animations a bit cause they seem a bit to fast.

    Edit: Alright the Button are finally...


    100% Done
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 18th February 2013 at 3:08 PM.
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakBae View Post
    Its works really well, in fact the set is made to counter Breloom, since this team combination is also a bit weak against Breloom.
    With 148 spe EV it can outspeed jolly loom and smack their overconfident *** with stab-Acrobatics, I mean who expects an acrobatics coming from a Gliscor who has poison heal? It also bait Amonguss & hit em hard with acc.
    So yea, thats the mushroom killer for you :I
    I love Gliscor, it's my favorite ground type of all time, I like scorpions. I'm working on a new S-storm team, so I might consider trying this set out on Glisc

  24. #174

    Default

    I am back from my time of no internet, that was horrible...




  25. #175
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboPieFire View Post
    I am back from my time of no internet, that was horrible...
    Welcome Back, Turbo. Would you like me to put you back in you back into the War (I don't think Bae can use PS)? On another note, I made a test userbar from my Division tell me what you think of it (all criticism is excepted).



    @AnakBae I still want going to use your userbars and the new ones your making for my Division.

    @Woebegonenick I'm probably going to start working on the League Button so hmu with a Pokemon and Color. (Ill take Qwilfish as an exception too)
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 19th February 2013 at 6:51 AM.
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •